Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby FourLegsGood » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:37 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:chandler what's your ideal solution here, just out of morbid curiosity

#weirdnight

FourLegsGood

Postby Barthes Starr » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:38 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:chandler what's your ideal solution here, just out of morbid curiosity

"from each according to their ability, to each according to their need" = the two homeless men are granted joint custody of one of the woman's kids

Barthes Starr

Postby Barthes Starr » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:39 pm

The Judgment of Chandler

Barthes Starr

Postby my piano » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:39 pm

I actually do not care about the children tbh
my piano

Postby guy forget » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:39 pm

guy forget wrote:It is definitely awful that that happens but a lot of (I would even say many more) non-homeless people also harass and expose themselves to women so to say “the homeless are like this!” is just the kind of flattening of a broad and diverse population which I think leads to the worst liberal impulses being described over the last couple pages

Like, a homeless individual is far far more likely to experience sexual assault than perpetrate it

Sorry to quote my own post but I just want to emphasize that the vast vast majority of homeless individuals are not a threat to anybody and you should really stop thinking of them as such

Like “raising a family in the midst of it all” could refer to many more normalized and more threatening elements of society than homeless people, but phrases like that only get thrown around when describing homeless people in our communities. It’s really bad!
VHGisdead wrote:speaking of deemster vape pens

guy forget

Postby Pops Freshenmeyer » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:39 pm

weird time to not check in on the POTUS Trump Thread for a few hours

Pops Freshenmeyer

Postby dusky » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:40 pm

wow fuck you chandler

dusky

Postby chandler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:41 pm

guy forget wrote:
chandler wrote:
guy forget wrote:I mean, I spent plenty of time in CC Philly when I lived in town. I had a homeless lady scream in my face that she was going to stab me once cause I smiled at her. It sucked and was scary! But my response wasn’t to scream back and wish she were locked up somewhere to protect myself (I was fine after all) but instead to wish she wasn’t on her street in January and had whatever services she needed. That’s not so e superpower man, it’s just empathetic reasoning and an understanding of how capitalism and austerity fails people.

I 100 percent agree with you. But thinking that people, especially women raising children in the midst of it all, can't have stronger opinions or thoughts on how we can address the problem is some real privileged shit

If those “stronger” opinions are “the homeless are a menace and a threat to me and my loved ones and should be locked away” as though “the homeless” are some homogenous and uniquely threatening group, I do not think they should have that opinion regardless of their positionality

see this is hipinion's root problem, extrapolating a whole lot from someone who just happens to be like..wait a second, maybe let's think about this. I'm not advocating for any specific solution or whatever but the status quo is not ok and being like 'this is what capitalism gets you!!!' doesn't help either so
i've been getting really into pestcest too lately. haven't really been able to find much good ant stuff, though. anybody have any links to some good biting vids/pics?

chandler

Postby guy forget » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:43 pm

No but there was a lot of implication in the posts you made which I think was fair to read into given the context within which you made them

guy forget

Postby loaf angel » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:43 pm

Barthes Starr wrote:The Judgment of Chandler

"could i BE any more of a NIMBY??"
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron

loaf angel

Postby my piano » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:43 pm

I mean I guess if it weren't for the homeless menace it's never been a better time to raise children otherwise in 2019 so maybe he has a point. their lives ahead of them would be open fields of limitless splendor if it weren't for all this crack
my piano

Postby surly » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:44 pm

chandler wrote:
guy forget wrote:
chandler wrote:
guy forget wrote:I mean, I spent plenty of time in CC Philly when I lived in town. I had a homeless lady scream in my face that she was going to stab me once cause I smiled at her. It sucked and was scary! But my response wasn’t to scream back and wish she were locked up somewhere to protect myself (I was fine after all) but instead to wish she wasn’t on her street in January and had whatever services she needed. That’s not so e superpower man, it’s just empathetic reasoning and an understanding of how capitalism and austerity fails people.

I 100 percent agree with you. But thinking that people, especially women raising children in the midst of it all, can't have stronger opinions or thoughts on how we can address the problem is some real privileged shit

If those “stronger” opinions are “the homeless are a menace and a threat to me and my loved ones and should be locked away” as though “the homeless” are some homogenous and uniquely threatening group, I do not think they should have that opinion regardless of their positionality

see this is hipinion's root problem, extrapolating a whole lot from someone who just happens to be like..wait a second, maybe let's think about this. I'm not advocating for any specific solution or whatever but the status quo is not ok and being like 'this is what capitalism gets you!!!' doesn't help either so

chandler wrote:brand it as government backed 'housing' rather than 'facilities' and it will be a real popular move imo
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby FourLegsGood » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 pm

I just fail to see how homeless men offering free haircuts in exchange for donations is threatening this woman's children and, instead of penalizing the men, maybe attacking the roots of homelessness in this country might be the better alternative. If two men smoking crack on a street aren't an immediate threat to you, why do something that amounts to kicking them while they're down?
#weirdnight

FourLegsGood

Postby mortimer » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 pm

mortimer wrote:

This is what chandler is angry about. Homeless people getting free haircuts.
mortimer

Postby chandler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 pm

let's be real, if that wapo article substituted housing for facilities and came out under the Obama admin people would love that shit
i've been getting really into pestcest too lately. haven't really been able to find much good ant stuff, though. anybody have any links to some good biting vids/pics?

chandler

Postby guy forget » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:45 pm

To be fair to chandler, I really didn’t get the sense he was saying that would be a good thing in that post you all keep quoting

guy forget

Postby surly » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:46 pm

chandler wrote:let's be real, if that wapo article substituted housing for facilities and came out under the Obama admin people would love that shit

let's be real, the trump admin's plan isn't fucking housing you fucking scumbag

surly
the insult bastard

Postby FourLegsGood » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:46 pm

I think all of us come from a certain privilege and, if circumstances had been different, that could be any of us.
#weirdnight

FourLegsGood

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:46 pm

Hold on, you've wrapped up a judgment on homeless people universally based on a few of your experiences and it's someone else's problem for extrapolating?

Happy and Healthy!

Postby chandler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:46 pm

surly wrote:
chandler wrote:let's be real, if that wapo article substituted housing for facilities and came out under the Obama admin people would love that shit

let's be real, the trump admin's plan isn't fucking housing you fucking scumbag

ya think?

chandler

Postby surly » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:47 pm

guy forget wrote:To be fair to chandler, I really didn’t get the sense he was saying that would be a good thing in that post you all keep quoting

counterpoint: the post right above yours

surly
the insult bastard

Postby xxx-xxx-xxxx » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:47 pm

boy my trudeau scoop sunk like a lead balloon. thanks chandler
WHITESOXXX-XXX-XXXX

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Postby guy forget » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:48 pm

Countercounterpoint: I’ve made a lot of posts

guy forget

Postby chandler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:53 pm

I will absolutely die on the ' don't want people doing drugs in open air on the street while moms are walking their kids around' hill and yes I will yell at those assholes for doing it

chandler

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:55 pm

Ahem SELFISH assholes

Happy and Healthy!

Postby chandler » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Denise wrote:Ahem SELFISH assholes

they are. sorry you're so enlightened as not to see that they elevate themselves above everything and everyone around them in doing so

chandler

Postby palmer eldritch » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:57 pm

chandler wrote:I will absolutely die on the ' don't want people doing drugs in open air on the street while moms are walking their kids around' hill and yes I will yell at those assholes for doing it

palmer eldritch

Postby Happy and Healthy! » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:58 pm

chandler wrote:

they are. sorry you're so enlightened as not to see that they elevate themselves above everything and everyone around them in doing so

:x

Happy and Healthy!

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:58 pm

i was hoping someone died or something thats why this thread exploded but nope

i'll do drugs where ever i please, thank you. next time i'm doing drugs on the street i'm going to shotgun a bong rip into an infants mouth in your honor chandler
When John Walsh refers to criminals as cowards and creeps I just get more jacked

REAL BASED SLOB

Postby surly » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:58 pm

chandler wrote:

we wouldn't want those bums getting uppity now would we

surly
the insult bastard

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....