POTUS Trump Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Frank » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:26 am

1. Sign USMCA and declare you got the best of Trump.
2. ?
3. Trump loses.
dog diarrhea in my beard
User avatar

Frank
 
Posts: 32279
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby virtuous » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:27 am

republicans would be SCREAMING on every channel about "how can we trust this president to make ANY deals after the extortion of Ukraine", would grind everything to halt and control the narrative (with the media carrying their water) all the way up to the election. and thats why they win.
virtuous
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Postby Frank » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:31 am

virtuous wrote:republicans would be SCREAMING on every channel about "how can we trust this president to make ANY deals after the extortion of Ukraine", would grind everything to halt and control the narrative (with the media carrying their water) all the way up to the election. and thats why they win.


lol like they need an excuse to grind everything to a halt
dog diarrhea in my beard
User avatar

Frank
 
Posts: 32279
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:32 am

palmer eldritch wrote:why in the fuck are the stupid democrats supporting USMCA


It was lunchtime and they were hungry
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 94099
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby virtuous » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:33 am

it must be cool to be part of a party that actually fights for the (awful terrible) shit you care about.
virtuous
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:33 am



"uh, I think the person who spends 90% of their time in office dialing for dollars knows their district a little better than you do"
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 94099
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby tgk » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:34 am

except, unless you're rich, the republicans aren't really fighting for you
User avatar

tgk
 
Posts: 42398
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby virtuous » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:41 am

tgk wrote:except, unless you're rich, the republicans aren't really fighting for you

Totally irrelevant.
virtuous
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Postby john plainman 2 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:45 am

virtuous wrote:it must be cool to be part of a party that actually fights for the (awful terrible) shit you care about.


you mean one of the 1%? yeah im sure its great be born into the life of luxury. we should eat them.
User avatar

john plainman 2
 
Posts: 779
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:27 pm

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:48 am

Feech La Manna wrote:

"uh, I think the person who spends 90% of their time in office dialing for dollars knows their district a little better than you do"


MEDIAN DISRICT SWING VOTER: holy shit dude. you seeing this? a compromise international trade agreement!?!?! that shit is what I am ALL ABOUT. I love how they supported Trump on this one. I'm definitely looking forward to voting Democrat down ticket only in 2020.
User avatar

palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 47094
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:49 am

palmer eldritch wrote:
Feech La Manna wrote:

"uh, I think the person who spends 90% of their time in office dialing for dollars knows their district a little better than you do"


MEDIAN DISRICT SWING VOTER: holy shit dude. you seeing this? a compromise international trade agreement!?!?! that shit is what I am ALL ABOUT. I love how they supported Trump on this one. I'm definitely looking forward to voting Democrat down ticket only in 2020.


"I only wish they could have thrown some banking deregulation in there. God I love the big banks!"
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 94099
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby virtuous » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:55 am

john plainman 2 wrote:
virtuous wrote:it must be cool to be part of a party that actually fights for the (awful terrible) shit you care about.


you mean one of the 1%? yeah im sure its great be born into the life of luxury. we should eat them.

They also fight for racists and misogynists
virtuous
 
Posts: 2380
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 pm

Postby banquo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:07 pm

virtuous wrote:it must be cool to be part of a party that actually fights for the (awful terrible) shit you care about.


would be cool if we could hire lobbyists/strategists to fight for social justice and then pay them in social justice, instead of repubs that hire people to fight to reduce taxes on the wealthy which can pay the lobbyists with that money
User avatar

banquo
 
Posts: 4732
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Postby tgk » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:15 pm

User avatar

tgk
 
Posts: 42398
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:20 pm

lol Josh Gottheimer
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 94099
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby coop » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:22 pm

Barr, boy I dunno
User avatar

coop
 
Posts: 18032
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 am
Location: San Junipero

Postby SabreFancS » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:28 pm

Barr also says there that foreign governments frequently send money to political campaigns?


:?: :?: :?: :?:
User avatar

SabreFancS
 
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:55 am

Postby Beaver King » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Trump: Nancy, let's settle this on the golf course

Pelosi: Ok, since we won't win in the senate, this is our best shot

[Trumps wins at golf, avoids impeachment, gets re-elected]
Last edited by Beaver King on Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Beaver King
ok
 
Posts: 3942
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Postby coop » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:33 pm

User avatar

coop
 
Posts: 18032
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 am
Location: San Junipero

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Starting to think this Barr guy might be a bit of a sycophant
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 94099
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Hal Jordan » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:38 pm

there's a lot of joking about "brain worms" or whatever, but the right wing media exosphere and all the disinformation run through it, including through mainstream Fox, really has affected people in major positions of power to an insane extent.

Ginni Thomas spouting insane conspiracy theories plus bill barr doing the same is really concerning. they say it's in defense of trump, but dude might be a true believer.
well that was intense
User avatar

Hal Jordan
 
Posts: 23787
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:40 pm

Maybe, I think he’s just the ultimate company man more than anything
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 94099
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:40 pm

The Emperor's Son wrote:kill them


you could get away with it i bet
ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ
User avatar

Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 14427
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:40 pm

What are the talking points today, boss?
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 94099
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby coop » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:44 pm

User avatar

coop
 
Posts: 18032
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:29 am
Location: San Junipero

Postby bongo » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:47 pm

:(
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
User avatar

bongo
man in hammock
 
Posts: 73225
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm
Location: Malaise (Live Acoustic)

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:52 pm

what is even the point in securing quotes like this much less running them

“For a 20-year-old college student to be the communications director to one of the country’s most talked-about men is quite something,” said Kelly Jane Torrance, a conservative journalist who met Allen while interviewing Giuliani.

Numerous people POLITICO spoke with, from her family to her friends to the people who’ve met her, praised Allen’s remarkable maturity and poise, a trait they said she exhibited in her early teenage years.

Even so, some of her friends privately wonder how she found herself in such a sensitive position. “I don’t think she had a client like Rudy before, let alone worked as a press secretary,” said one.


the # of people required to go along with this charade for this to even end up "in print" is staggering, and it's nested in familiar territory: bullshit on bullshit on bullshit on bullshit
ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ
User avatar

Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 14427
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Postby Frank » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:53 pm

Hal Jordan wrote:there's a lot of joking about "brain worms" or whatever, but the right wing media exosphere and all the disinformation run through it, including through mainstream Fox, really has affected people in major positions of power to an insane extent.

Ginni Thomas spouting insane conspiracy theories plus bill barr doing the same is really concerning. they say it's in defense of trump, but dude might be a true believer.


the relative domestic peace of the late 20th century was an aberration though and I think this is just the authoritarian right reasserting its violent id, with dehumanizing the left as the first step
wouldn't be surprised to see DSA's targeted in the wake of a Democratic victory in 2020
dog diarrhea in my beard
User avatar

Frank
 
Posts: 32279
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby palmer eldritch » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:01 pm



lol
User avatar

palmer eldritch
 
Posts: 47094
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:06 pm

did you guys see that Finland's new PM is a 34 y/o female Rage Against the Machine fan (in what appears to be the least Paul Ryan sense imaginable)

it's cold there though
ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ
User avatar

Sissy Spacerock
 
Posts: 14427
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: becky, chairkicker, Christmas Ape, def from above, drum machine, Eyeball Kid, garbiel, hideout, Hot Carl, internethandle, joe, Locke, Lucky, murderhorn, mynamerocks, No Good Advice, Slay Da Pink Fleshy Beast, worrywort