POTUS Trump Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Feech La Manna » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:34 pm

You could probably trace his owned by facts and logic pathologies to how well the climax of that movie was received, tbh
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
User avatar

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck
 
Posts: 95454
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm
Location: Snoopy and Prickly Pete

Postby Cool Ranch Zorb » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:35 pm

I'd like that on a poster

(To put on my tombstone very soon)
User avatar

Cool Ranch Zorb
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Postby Rhodes » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:48 pm

Yes, I would also like a tombstone.
User avatar

Rhodes
 
Posts: 14895
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 am
Location: COOL!!! Island

Postby saranclaps » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:53 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:
polybius wrote:remember the movie a few good men where at the end jack nicholson is arrested and the film ends with a celebratory-sounding fanfare of justice well served

it was either a different time or rob reiner had some laughably naive ideas about how the world actually works


you're never gonna believe who wrote this particular picture...
james l brooks
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening
User avatar

saranclaps
 
Posts: 22502
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:49 pm
Location: vasing for interludes

Postby scramble » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:03 pm

whoa fuck i just read about the caputo (literal) insanity

dude telling supporters to stock up on ammo for november, yikes
Kenny wrote:Some day when I am dead, you slow pokes will get that I have been hilarious for years.
User avatar

scramble
 
Posts: 7014
Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Postby Frank » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:18 pm

what’s this now
dog diarrhea in my beard
User avatar

Frank
 
Posts: 32580
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby KALM » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:20 pm

User avatar

KALM
 
Posts: 12202
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Postby Cool Ranch Zorb » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:21 pm

Ooof
User avatar

Cool Ranch Zorb
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Postby Cool Ranch Zorb » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:22 pm

On the one hand I'm like "that's crazy"

On the other I'm like "ok let's do this already"
User avatar

Cool Ranch Zorb
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Postby Frank » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:26 pm

healthy country
dog diarrhea in my beard
User avatar

Frank
 
Posts: 32580
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby manvstrees » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:29 pm

don't we lock people up for saying shit like that
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.
User avatar

manvstrees
 
Posts: 20495
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: brooklyn

Postby Frank » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:30 pm

dog diarrhea in my beard
User avatar

Frank
 
Posts: 32580
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby manvstrees » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:30 pm

lol i know "who's we?"
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.
User avatar

manvstrees
 
Posts: 20495
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: brooklyn

Postby polybius » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:36 pm

manvstrees wrote:don't we lock people up for saying shit like that

family guy skin color card joke
  
Image      Image Image Image Image
Image
User avatar

polybius
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Postby manvstrees » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:37 pm

i'm not sure your point but i think wholeheartedly inciting violence is exact grounds for lock him up
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.
User avatar

manvstrees
 
Posts: 20495
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: brooklyn

Postby Cronos » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 pm

I think a civil war where one side refuses to take any precautions against a highly contagious virus will be over pretty quickly.
User avatar

Cronos
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: drowning

Postby tgk » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:40 pm

Remember when senator kid rock was a thing
User avatar

tgk
 
Posts: 43333
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby polybius » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:40 pm

manvstrees wrote:i'm not sure your point but i think wholeheartedly inciting violence is exact grounds for lock him up

it's acceptable for this guy to say these things and (likely) get away with it because he's white
  
Image      Image Image Image Image
Image
User avatar

polybius
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:47 pm

Postby manvstrees » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:40 pm

polybius wrote:
manvstrees wrote:i'm not sure your point but i think wholeheartedly inciting violence is exact grounds for lock him up

it's acceptable for this guy to say these things and (likely) get away with it because he's white


got it
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.
User avatar

manvstrees
 
Posts: 20495
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: brooklyn

Postby reversemigraine » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:43 pm

Happy and Healthy wrote:On the one hand I'm like "that's crazy"

On the other I'm like "ok let's do this already"


I've lived in Threeper country most of my life and uninterruptedly for almost a decade now so I'm kinda used to almost ignoring the III / MOLON LABE guys driving around but I definitely caught myself at a four way stop yesterday giving the truck to the right a

Image

and yeah I simply can't wait to be dragged off to a bluff overlooking the Missouri River in the middle of a dark December night.
User avatar

reversemigraine
 
Posts: 14330
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: Missouri

Postby k_uger » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:51 pm

I mean... SHOULD we be stocking up on guns and ammo??

I wonder sometimes
they/them
User avatar

k_uger
 
Posts: 4950
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:20 pm
Location: exandria

Postby Frank » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:52 pm

Who do we shoot and how will we know when to shoot them

That’s what I wonder
dog diarrhea in my beard
User avatar

Frank
 
Posts: 32580
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:34 pm
Location: :ahuh:

Postby davideotape » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Cronos wrote:I think a civil war where one side refuses to take any precautions against a highly contagious virus will be over pretty quickly.


im honestly not sure who wins a war where one side values human life and the other doesnt
oh, word?
User avatar

davideotape
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 am

Postby manvstrees » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm

i mean they are only capable of isolated acts of terrorism
it's a movement of people terrified of their world, the violence mostly has to come to them
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.
User avatar

manvstrees
 
Posts: 20495
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: brooklyn

Postby surly » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm

davideotape wrote:
Cronos wrote:I think a civil war where one side refuses to take any precautions against a highly contagious virus will be over pretty quickly.


im honestly not sure who wins a war where one side values human life and the other doesnt


Image
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me
User avatar

surly
the insult bastard
 
Posts: 37206
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm
Location: MD

Postby manvstrees » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:57 pm

punisher joined up with captain america and spiderman was a double agent
sall good
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.
User avatar

manvstrees
 
Posts: 20495
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: brooklyn

Postby davideotape » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:00 pm

surly wrote:
davideotape wrote:
Cronos wrote:I think a civil war where one side refuses to take any precautions against a highly contagious virus will be over pretty quickly.


im honestly not sure who wins a war where one side values human life and the other doesnt


Image



is that what this movie is about? who values humans, the predator?
oh, word?
User avatar

davideotape
 
Posts: 2326
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:21 am

Postby jack » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:02 pm

User avatar

jack
 
Posts: 4735
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:54 pm

Postby k_uger » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:03 pm

yes.
they/them
User avatar

k_uger
 
Posts: 4950
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:20 pm
Location: exandria

Postby polybius » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:04 pm

ben shapiro..... welcome to the resistance
  
Image      Image Image Image Image
Image
User avatar

polybius
 
Posts: 3583
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 10cc, A-Ok, act five, Adult Contemporary, ahungbunny, alaska, Althea, Annie May, astralwaltz, Autarch, becky, black drum, boddy, brian dennehy fan, buriedinspace, cam'ron hubbard, clouds, concerning, conductor, coop, creedence tapes, darger, deer, Dr. Fishopolis, Drinky, drudge, elucidatory death image, endless dave, Eyeball Kid, Feech La Manna, fuckles, Future, galactagogue, Google Adsense [Bot], goovis young, grayfox, helix krull, hideout, hit record, hoopdog, HotFingersClub, Ill-Advised Webinar, inmate, jalapeño ranch, jett, Jim Slick, jitterbug, jon, Julius Sumner Miller, junglejim, KALM, Kaputt, Kodiak, LaAbeja, Legion, light rail coyote, lights, loaf angel, Locke, lotso, mactheo, maraschinocherry, mariko-juku, mcwop23, MikeyJ, Mister Modular, mondays, Mr Squishy, mudd, mutism, mynameisdan, naturemorte, nite69, No Good Advice, nocents, number none, odilon redon, oh! it's max!, oksoumhi, OldSincereMovement, palmer eldritch, Phil, Pops Freshenmeyer, Poptone, pretty yeoman, qmass, quinine, REAL BASED SLOB, realcoolattitude, Recent Digest, reepicheep, s/ns, sassafras socks, screw, scrumptown, seafoam, secondskin, sevenarts, shacky, shin chan, Shotfrog, skeet, snuggle, Sobieski, southpaw, subtitles, super gas, surly, Sutro, Tai-Pan, techno beats, tgk, the moon the moon, the upland trout, trampoline, truncated, turquoise albino, TwoInchesOfTrouble, unbiaseddairylodge, VerdantDivision, virtuous, wakeman, walt, winjer, winterwater, xxx-xxx-xxxx, Zurich