Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby Feech La Manna » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:15 am

Me, the sage wonk: The electorate is exactly the same as in 1972
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:16 am

briahna has done a fantastic job imo but (probably because like all of us she is too online) she gets ahead of herself every once in a while

that said, i don't get what the Bloomberg people think the 'he's trump!' line is going to do. THE BERNIEBRO has been a thing for 4 years now and bernie is still insanely popular

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:17 am

feech ily but i'm like one more noah rothman take away from hiring hackers to break the way tweets look on hpn

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby Feech La Manna » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:18 am

“He’s Trump” doesn’t pass a smell test even for low info voters
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby theta » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:18 am

it’s pretty staggering just being on bernie slack how many people are pitching in to help. like there was an announcement of a bernie journey from atl to sc last night and by the time i clicked it it was already full. i don’t think people who aren’t a part of the grassroots infrastructure can even comprehend how committed regular people who never even do this kind of shit are to helping bernie get elected.
big zorb wrote:If you don't have a combination of

A) a need to walk around all the time
B) a real hatred of capital and
C) real bad depression

I don't think I understand you tbh

theta

Postby hbb » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:19 am

Me, sage: I care
hbb

Postby Kenny » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:20 am

hbb wrote:Me, Ally Sheedy: Image
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT]

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

I'm not a player I just crush a lot. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby bongo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:21 am

theta wrote:it’s pretty staggering just being on bernie slack how many people are pitching in to help. like there was an announcement of a bernie journey from atl to sc last night and by the time i clicked it it was already full. i don’t think people who aren’t a part of the grassroots infrastructure can even comprehend how committed regular people who never even do this kind of shit are to helping bernie get elected.

yeah it absolutely rules
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life

bongo
man in hammock

Postby bongo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:22 am

apropos of that - hit the lines today people! toss in a 2.70+ while you’re at it
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life

bongo
man in hammock

Postby Big Oil » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:36 am

mcwop23 wrote:i wonder how many state results have to come in before people believe that this time around bernie is strongest in areas with POC

it's not a matter of believing, they just won't talk about it while continuing to use the "bro" epithet

Big Oil

Postby bongo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:40 am

still pissed off about that warren bernie bro interview. so bad faith, transparently political, and completely weak.

fuck liz

bongo
man in hammock

Postby light rail coyote » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:46 am

iambic wrote:
Feech La Manna wrote:lol this rips

this is an insanely bad and misleading headline for a piece that's just some speculative "graft some of the bits of better democracies onto the u.s. system without making structural changes" political science of the usual starry-eyed academic kind

yeah it's a bad piece but not so much for the reason you'd think from the headline. it's the typical "but if we just found the perfect set of rules to create a perfect equilibrium to allow everyone to most accurately register their preferences with the correct data, then everything will work out in the end" stuff that's always been really popular with a certain type of electoral systems theorist but it's still an incredibly silly article. really bizarre that they went with that headline.
Last edited by light rail coyote on Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

light rail coyote

Postby light rail coyote » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:48 am

mcwop23 wrote:i wonder how many state results have to come in before people believe that this time around bernie is strongest in areas with POC

this will either never be acknowledged or it'll quickly pivot to "these voters aren't representative of american values" and that's why bernie could never win a general election

light rail coyote

Postby coop » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:56 am

:roll:

coop

Postby Shotfrog » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:01 am

...the very pants I was returning!

Shotfrog

Postby surly » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 am

struttin' evil mushroom wrote:feech ily but i'm like one more noah rothman take away from hiring hackers to break the way tweets look on hpn

we gotta find our boy a video game to pour himself into
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby tgk » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:04 am

they're definitely gonna hammer bernie on this in the debate tonight, wish he would just go "since you're all so clearly concerned about everyone's health and well being, maybe you should get behind my health care is a human right policy"

tgk

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:05 am

feech if you started streaming Free Enterprise every time you wanted to post a tweet you'd have like 200 twitch followers by now

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby coop » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:05 am

coop

Postby Pops Freshenmeyer » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:06 am

Klobuchar definitely coming out with a “we’re sick and tired of hearing about your damn heart attack!” 2.0

Pops Freshenmeyer

Postby tgk » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:10 am

Bloomberg begging the other candidates to drop out so they can give their votes to mike bloomberg as the only way to stop bernie is really doing it for me today

tgk

Postby bongo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:12 am

anyone else planning to celebrate bloomberg’s debut with a cup of stale lukewarm decaf?

bongo
man in hammock

Postby theta » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:14 am

light rail coyote wrote:
iambic wrote:
Feech La Manna wrote:lol this rips

this is an insanely bad and misleading headline for a piece that's just some speculative "graft some of the bits of better democracies onto the u.s. system without making structural changes" political science of the usual starry-eyed academic kind

yeah it's a bad piece but not so much for the reason you'd think from the headline. it's the typical "but if we just found the perfect set of rules to create a perfect equilibrium to allow everyone to most accurately register their preferences with the correct data, then everything will work out in the end" stuff that's always been really popular with a certain type of electoral systems theorist but it's still an incredibly silly article. really bizarre that they went with that headline.

clickbait, making jeffy b some sweet sweet ad dollars to shovel onto the hoard

C) real bad depression

theta

Postby surly » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:14 am

lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby theta » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:16 am

that's sick as fuck

enjoin the hell out of those poll taxes

C) real bad depression

theta

Postby Spooky Jim » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:16 am

ZONKER666 wrote:
Feech La Manna wrote:
tgk wrote:please please please use this line

holy shit

I know this was a while ago, but what in the fuck does this mean?????

Is it in reference to a Nirvana song or something? I'm not the biggest fan of theirs so maybe I'm missing something obvi, but I've been trying to parse this for like an hour and have come up empty

Okay Mike. You say my proposals are "pie in the sky?" And Chuck Todd, you ask if I agree if my plans are "pie in the sky", well let me tell you something?

Is it pie in the sky to think that the average worker deserves a living wage? Is it pie in the sky to think a mother shouldn't have to work 3 full time jobs just to pay rent and feed her family? Is it pie in the sky to think that just because someone develops a life-threatening illness or has a medical emergency that they should go bankrupt from medical bills? Is it pie in the sky to believe that all hard working american deserves decent medical care at an affordable rate? Is it pie in the sky to think that this country should invest in a Green New Deal in order to avert this planet from pummeling down the path to an global environmental disasters, the likes of which this planet has never seen? Is it pie in the sky to think it is about time that the 1% start paying their fair share for a system that from which they benefit the most; the roads, the trains, the airports, the postal service - all these systems paid for by tax payers that, but the use of makes the billionaire class loads and loads of money? So when you ask me, "are my proposals pie in the sky?" I unequivocally say, "No!" and if you think they are "pie in the sky" then perhaps you are just not dreaming big enough, because to me these seem like quite resonable things to want for the vast majority of americans!

*uproarious applause*

But let me say just one more thing. You want to talk about "pie in the sky", I'll tell you who are eating pie in the sky - Mike Bloomberg and his billionare class of friends when they all flew around on Jeffery Epstein's plane, and ran about coverting on his island where they have lived free of any oversight. Thank you
Combarieu declares that the songs of birds are not "musical" either, because they are "very difficult to take down in notation." See his Music-Its Laws and Evolution, 155. Will some divine power please create a "Musical" bird to sing the Air for G String in exact Equal Temperament for M. Combarieu?

Spooky Jim

Postby snuggle » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:18 am

Every YouTube video I click has a Bloomberg ad before it

snuggle

Postby pantsoclock » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:19 am

Krystal Ball is a grifter who realized pro-Bernie pundit was an open market, right?
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy

pantsoclock

Postby light rail coyote » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:20 am

coop wrote::roll:

my entire timeline is journalists demanding to see his medical records, in what world is he getting a pass or being covered for??

light rail coyote

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....