Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn (we're doing it)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby mcwop23 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:04 pm

i like reading what you all are doing in the dialogue. id but being on PS4 using a controller makes using that impossible
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die

mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby sunrise » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:00 pm

mcwop23 wrote:i like reading what you all are doing in the dialogue. id but being on PS4 using a controller makes using that impossible

yeah i still need to get a usb keyboard just for this

sunrise

Postby Pashmina » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:43 pm

we got a lil house w/ a big ol waterfall in the back now :)

it should show up in your teleport options

emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:51 pm

hey y'all heads up that the summer fest starts today. you can get some glam goodies and other for not much effort.

also a few of us have private rooms (not so private because we have them set to be open to anyone) and they're pretty big and you can decorate them

im just starting but im proud of my tonberry chair and moogle rug

emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby mcwop23 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:15 pm

i need to save up

so now i'm doing dungones with people and it's going pretty well, just trying to get in the way of everything and smash away

haven't died yet and no one is yelling at me in the message box so far
wendy wrote:

mcwop23

Postby Pashmina » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:00 pm

yeah dont push it just cause like three of us are

this game is at it's best when you aren't grinding and just fucking around

the seasonal event is hilarious and fun, everyone is just in costa del sol floating around the ocean in swimsuits and selling fish and chips

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:01 pm

im leaving for another short vacation but im going to put like 150k in the company chest to go towards furnishings for the house because my room has more shit than the inside of the cottage at this point

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:05 pm

i got us a mailbox :)

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby sunrise » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:46 am

portia wrote:the seasonal event is hilarious and fun, everyone is just in costa del sol floating around the ocean in swimsuits and selling fish and chips

someone was just offering battered fish in return for anime recommendations yday

sunrise

Postby Pashmina » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:34 pm

this fuckin minion

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:34 pm

he chills on my shoulder while i walk around

its so sick

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:56 pm

chillin outside the crib w/ my lil birdie

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:03 am

this is legit one of the best games ive ever played, and i feel like if it wasnt a mmorpg itd be hailed as one of the best ff games. in two months it's become my 3rd most played game ever on steam after ark and rocket league. i literally have not purchased or played another game since i started outside of the couple nights of maintenance where they were patching (and adding content!!!) after the expansion launch.

the base game is really good and somehow the expansions make it better and better, and each expansion has the content of like a full jrpg. ive put in over 450 hours now and still havent breached the main content of the second expansion.

im going to do a screenshot dump/recruitment drive soon. it's crazy that after 450 hours there are complete aspects of the game i haven't even touched. there's so much love in the development, from the minions, to the music (which is fantastic), to the storylines, to the insane level of content and overall beauty of the world.

there's so much to do, from super casual, to casual, to serious, to extremely difficult, and it's presented in such a leisurely, take-it-as-you-want-it way, and really has such a genuinely good community.

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:10 am

there are over 200 minions and you can use them in an rts game

also look at my fucking sick cactuar weapon

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby sunrise » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:40 am

god the music is good.
i've been actively trying to spend some time playing a few other things recently but i just wanna play this. gonna grab a digital copy of it so i don't need to swap discs to play it..

sunrise

Postby Pashmina » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:46 am

aeris caught us a shark

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby mcwop23 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:34 am

i went on vacation for like 10 days and thought about this game at least every other day and how i couldn't play it
wendy wrote:

mcwop23

Postby surly » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 am

portia wrote:aeris caught us a shark

omfg
lordofdiapers wrote:damn it Greedo will forever fuck that word for me

surly
the insult bastard

Postby hansibansix » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:27 am

bought this on ps4, about to join your server... what's a good beginner class and how do i find you guys? no mmporg experience ....

hansibansix

Postby Pashmina » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:57 am

hansibansix wrote:bought this on ps4, about to join your server... what's a good beginner class and how do i find you guys? no mmporg experience ....

Id start as a dps class just to get your bearings, you can change classes on the fly once you hit fifteen so theres no real commitment (although each job is leveled independently)

You'll have to get a hold of someone in-game to add you to the fc, but a lot of us can do it

It's not too hard to pick up, I havent played a game like this in over ten years and didn't have much trouble

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby hansibansix » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:24 pm

so can someone add me? name is Yutsutsu Yutsu on server...

hansibansix

Postby hansibansix » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:05 pm

lvl 8 now. i love that lounge jazz music is playing in bars. 8-)

hansibansix

Postby Pashmina » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:18 am

yeah sorry i just havent been around much last couple days

it's easier to coordinate if you're on slack, since i think you need to be online to send a friend request

although i think you can just search for and apply to the full company. it's called gator shrug.

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:29 am

finally got my double feather bed

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby hansibansix » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:14 am

portia wrote:yeah sorry i just havent been around much last couple days

it's easier to coordinate if you're on slack, since i think you need to be online to send a friend request

although i think you can just search for and apply to the full company. it's called gator shrug.

i'm not on slack, can someone add me to slack? hugamar123@googlemail.com
lvl 18 pugilist now

hansibansix

Postby Pashmina » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:57 pm

when u let hansibansix into the fc

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:59 pm

im trying to figure out the slack thing

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Pashmina » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 am

ok theres a request in to add you to slack too

#ffxiv

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby hansibansix » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:07 am

thx for adding me to the company! I joined the twin adders, they seem to be the chillest of the grand companies... got my mount!

hansibansix

Postby Pashmina » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:08 am

Nice! I'm tawin adders too, gridania is chill

Welcome!

Pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....