Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby scrambled » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:46 pm

yah white mercedes is stuck in my head. i just hate hearing her sing 'all I know is I don't deserve you' over and over again

i think i don't wanna know has to be the worst song on the album, like 1999 gets the bad rap but no one even expresses an opinion on that song. it's so boring sry charli

Arturo wrote:I would like February 2017 (Extended Mix) 7:36

yes. it's so short.

we're taking off the yaeji part right? or just sticking it at the way end of the 7 min mix

silver cross is my jam rn. it feels reminiscent of something but i can't place it. at first i thought it was weird, but i like how there's like a mini solo mixtape in the middle of the album.

scrambled

Postby mondrary » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:37 pm

she was so good in boston!!! it was a great time. wish backseat was on this setlist but that's probably my only qualm. track 10 was just unbelievably good.

mondrary

Postby Arturo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:28 pm

scrambled wrote:yah white mercedes is stuck in my head. i just hate hearing her sing 'all I know is I don't deserve you' over and over again

i think i don't wanna know has to be the worst song on the album, like 1999 gets the bad rap but no one even expresses an opinion on that song. it's so boring sry charli

Arturo wrote:I would like February 2017 (Extended Mix) 7:36

yes. it's so short.

we're taking off the yaeji part right? or just sticking it at the way end of the 7 min mix

We can leave it at at end :D

Arturo

Postby Arturo » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:58 am

I want to watch this so bad, hopefully it's charli the tv show.

Arturo

Postby Arturo » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:32 am

Think these are my current rankings. Top 5 are interchangeable. I feel bad for ranking Gone so low and I think it's an amazing single and the breakdown is great, but I've been listening to other tracks a lot more.

Arturo

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....