Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby lordofdiapers » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:56 pm

Great idea
Stuntman wrote:Does anyone remember Late Night Cheeseburger? That was my jam. Tasted like BO.

lordofdiapers
The Nappy King™

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:29 pm

ofc we should do that

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby the_village » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:36 pm

Need to decide who the money is released to on LeagueSafe

I nominate Del as our Ambassador

the_village

Postby delgriffith » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:23 am

Happy to do it!
delgriffith

Postby the_village » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:00 am

LeagueSafe won't let us allocate monies until April 18. I wrote to their customer support to see if this can be changed. Will keep you posted.

the_village

Postby the_village » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:47 pm

Ok voting is now open in LeagueSafe to send funds to Del

Let me know if you haven't received the email

the_village

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....