Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby pablito » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:02 am

"You get out of it what you put into it...minus some."
3/5 stars
I have been boarding full-time in Free-For-All and occasionally Members for 8 years now.
Pros
The pay's shit but they give you room to board.
Fun workplace culture. There's a "youtubes that make you LOL" thread and they have cute titles like "Our Own Rachel Maddow".

Cons
No work-life balance at all. They keep telling you "board is life."
The bosses are all jerks

Advice to Management
SIT AND SPIN!
rabbit wrote:Preacher drinks jack and eats pussy. That's Good stuff.
pablito

Postby Infinity Lunker » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:13 am

"Confusing"
2/5 stars
The package arrived late, but as soon as I opened it I could feel my chest hair falling off in clumps. It also arrived missing the tarp, poles and mosquito net. Eighteen years later I wake up passed out face down in some bushes just off the front porch and I have ugly children.
Infinity Lunker
the drink moth

Postby Jeremy » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:19 am

Jeremy

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....