Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Hornygoatw33d » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:47 am

who doesn't experience this?
my s.a.d. spans all seasons
Hornygoatw33d

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:38 am

I haven't been diagnosed or anything but January or February I usually get pretty consistently low mood. It gets dark at fucking 3 PM here. I don't know if it's just that the weather sucks here or I never noticed because I'm from California so there were no seasons to be seasonally affected by
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

How to be a free spirit even though you woke up in the middle of the night in an existential panic
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby tarantula » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:42 am

kenny, i think you should take advantage of the greater british social area of which yr a part for therapy
tarantula

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:50 am

at the pub the other day my friends were doing the lawful good, chaotic evil w/e dungeons and dragons alignments and my friend who was back home from a bigger city for the holidays said christmas just makes her really chaotically horny
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Postby Kenny » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:35 am

tarantula wrote:kenny, i think you should take advantage of the greater british social area of which yr a part for therapy

Nah I don't need therapy I just need it to not be cold and wet and dark for 3-4 months of the year
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

How to be a free spirit even though you woke up in the middle of the night in an existential panic
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby tarantula » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:39 am

kenny, yr deeply fucked up and should spend at least 150$ a month on trying to fix it
tarantula

Postby fuckyoudad » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:49 am

I don’t remember this ever bothering me in the past, but now I’m like ready to jump off a bridge
Note: mildly comedic.
fuckyoudad

Postby bold man » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:21 am

hate the summer

im weird
in the international space station having a three-way with hillary clinton and sarah palin
bold man
ok

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....