Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby mellowgold » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:01 pm

wow!

wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby speakers » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:04 pm

read something about barnum exploiting "freaks" and now i don't know what to think
speakers

Postby mellowgold » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:23 pm

i dare someone to watch this all the way through

wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:25 pm

i saw Game Night today and one of the trailers before the movie was for a movie called "Book Club" starring JANE FONDA (with this awful dark red wig), DIANE KEATON, CANDICE BERGEN, and MARY STEENBURGEN who are in a book club and their lives get turned upside down because they read "50 Shades of Grey." For some reason the trailer is NOT online even though it comes out in May lol but please enjoy the IMDb link below, along with ABC Morning News host Laura Spencer ("Flea Market Flip") announcing the MAJOR casting news last year.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6857166/

mellowgold

Postby Celiac Cruz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:29 pm

mellowgold wrote:part 2:

I get so emotional to the point of not being able to speak for about five minutes after watching everything associated with this movie and I'm still not fully sure why
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby mellowgold » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:17 pm

i watched the og last night for the first time since it came out and woooowwee its more wild than i remembered lol.

when is christine baranski gonna get to lead her own movie. i guess shes the lead on the good fight?
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:32 pm

mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:32 pm

mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:33 pm

did i dream seeing the trailer during my viewing of 2018 comedy Game Night?
mellowgold

Postby neely o'hara » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:23 pm

what's in the center of that counter? very green cutlets?

guess I'll have to see the movie to find out
neely o'hara

Postby mellowgold » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:04 pm

it's a rare delicacy called ... asparagus...usually consumed by successful and brilliant actors in the twilight of their lives
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:33 am

OMG!!!!

mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:36 am

omg not a remix but .... a relift lol.

mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm

so much wine and salad....so little...sex..... :lol:
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:32 pm

Celiac Cruz wrote:
mellowgold wrote:part 2:

I get so emotional to the point of not being able to speak for about five minutes after watching everything associated with this movie and I'm still not fully sure why

i got teary eyed today when the trailer played before the new motion picture I Feel Pretty, another Mellowgold thing to happen this year! highly recommend!!
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Mon May 28, 2018 11:47 am

Hi I’m seated for book club finally!!!!!!!
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Mon May 28, 2018 5:05 pm

my 2 fav parts of Book Club:

Mary Steenburgen tap dances to meatloaf's "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)"Toggle Spoiler
and a veterinarian tells Candice Bergen she has a lethargic p*ssy, which ends up being an ongoing metaphor for her sex life lolToggle Spoiler
mellowgold

Postby Celiac Cruz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:41 am

saw book club tonight. i thought it was pretty damn good! loved everything diane keaton wore my goodness
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby mellowgold » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:15 pm

help i jsut discovered this movie starring Jennifer Lopez and real life BFF Leah Remini exists and is coming out this fall help

mellowgold

Postby RIXX » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:18 pm

is this a maid in manhattan sequel/prequel ?
RIXX

Postby mellowgold » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:21 pm

maybe?

A big box store worker reinvents her life and her life-story and shows Madison Avenue what street smarts can do.
mellowgold

Postby ratbags » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:22 pm

i mean pretty much every j-lo movie is the same plot
delgriffith wrote:[Holy fuck

ratbags

Postby mellowgold » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:23 pm

wow the trivia page on imdb is full of sus goss

When addressing the cast and crew upon completion of principal photography, Pete Segal said that the cast and crew of Second Act was his "favourite family" of everyone he's worked with.

Pete Segal was asked by the writers of Second Act to tweak the script`s comedy aspects.

Julia Roberts was originally attached to the role played by Jennifer Lopez.
mellowgold

Postby Celiac Cruz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:41 pm

i got it in my mind somehow that mamma mia was coming out june 20th, then i saw the preview before ocean's 8 last night said july 20th and now i am so upset. at least this way now i can maybe see it on my birthday, just as i saw the first one on my birthday
Celiac Cruz

Postby Non sequitur » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:55 pm

disappointing levels of 90s era Beck content in this thread
Non sequitur

Postby Ersaph » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm

mellowgold which of these should I see

Greatest Showman
Book Club
Ocean's 8

Please give ratings to each and the "three key scenes" I should keep an eye out for!
And I feel like this year is really about, just the year of realizing stuff.
Ersaph

Postby mellowgold » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Celiac Cruz wrote:i got it in my mind somehow that mamma mia was coming out june 20th, then i saw the preview before ocean's 8 last night said july 20th and now i am so upset. at least this way now i can maybe see it on my birthday, just as i saw the first one on my birthday

so close but so far away....also happy early birthday 2 u!

Non sequitur wrote:disappointing levels of 90s era Beck content in this thread

sorry!
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:51 pm

Ersaph wrote:mellowgold which of these should I see

Greatest Showman
Book Club
Ocean's 8

Please give ratings to each and the "three key scenes" I should keep an eye out for!

hmmmm Greatest Showman is actually a deranged movie. Book Club is fun and Ocean's 8 is boring.

Greatest Showman - 1. At the start, when Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams are supposed to be newlyweds but Hugh looks like hes 75 years old. 2. The "THIS IS ME" / the Rebecca Ferguson numbers 3. When Hugh arrives back home after touring just in time to catch his circus on fireToggle Spoiler Bonus: At the very end, when Hugh is riding a CGI elephant in the middle of Manhattan.Toggle Spoiler

Book Club - 1. Candice Bergen p*ssy joke 2. Mary Steenburgen p*ssy joke (as she's watering plants) 3. Lots of green screens! Bonus: Mary Steenburgen tap dancing to Meatloaf's "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)"Toggle Spoiler and also when Candice Bergen fucks Richard Dreyfuss in the back of her RAV 4 or w/eToggle Spoiler

Ocean's 8 - 1. Lesbian vibes between Kate and SandyToggle Spoiler 2. Dakota FanningToggle Spoiler being a gay icon 3. Maggie SmithToggle Spoiler being a gay icon Bonus: idk its really boring but it's Anne's movie!
Last edited by mellowgold on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
mellowgold

Postby mellowgold » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:53 pm

hi also i just Life of the Party which was the WEIRDEST fucking movie i have seen in a long time.

it's also actually sponcon for Xtina's Liberation
mellowgold

Postby aububs » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:25 am

Celiac Cruz wrote:saw book club tonight. i thought it was pretty damn good! loved everything diane keaton wore my goodness

there must be a clause in all her contracts which says she never ever takes her glasses off ever

even when she was allowing andy garcia to lie on top of her and simulate sexToggle Spoiler, she still kept them on. she had them on in andy garcia's pool. they're a crutch and I think she should get contacts
no buddy not really
aububs

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....