California Legal Weed Thread

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Beaver King » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:36 am

So, it has been a few days. Seems p good so far...
User avatar
Beaver King
ok
 
Posts: 3681
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Postby fury » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:57 pm

Went to a place today. Cool!!!
User avatar
fury
ok
 
Posts: 19799
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: quetzalcoatl

Postby john plainman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:02 am

I got the weed and it got me high, just as I suspected
User avatar
john plainman
Hello? Hello? Anybody home?
 
Posts: 9081
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Postby palms » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:04 am

some budtender told me that recreational rollout in LA has been a disaster, nobody has their shit together enough to get rec licenses. idk I just want some cbd tincture
User avatar
palms
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: aspiring creative

Postby hologram » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:17 am

Been seeing Med Men trucks driving around with the word LEGAL with 1-1-18

Keep thinking it's lawyers that will get high with you before your court date
User avatar
hologram
acid casualty
 
Posts: 7326
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:51 pm
Location: highest point in the sky

Postby blab » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:20 am

I'm in a non-legal place. It's a redundant question, but I've never asked it here: Is it way better than being in an illegal state?
User avatar
blab
 
Posts: 4432
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:09 pm
Location: a family pond

Postby joe » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:35 am

i don't think my city is getting dispensaries :(
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
User avatar
joe
 
Posts: 16601
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: snake kingdom

Postby mondays » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:37 am

So they finally got the moon water, huh
User avatar
mondays
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:33 pm
Location: making out like it's the end of the world

Postby sadville » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:38 am

legal eyes :)
User avatar
sadville
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: soul lips

Postby shark week » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:32 am

what is the justification for needing a CA ID for purchase?

why isn't it just a 21+ and you're good thing like with alcohol and tobacco and lotto tickets?
Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it
User avatar
shark week
 
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:19 am

Postby kid8 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 am

The freeway has signs now that read
DRIVE HIGH
GET A DUI
Oh, I'm a failure, because i haven't got a brain.
User avatar
kid8
killer
 
Posts: 44195
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Normal Heights.

Postby kid8 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 am

It rules.
Oh, I'm a failure, because i haven't got a brain.
User avatar
kid8
killer
 
Posts: 44195
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Normal Heights.

Postby sadville » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:45 am

especially when blazed af and reading it in your rearview mirror as you're barreling toward mexico at 95 mph down the northbound lanes of I-5
User avatar
sadville
 
Posts: 8757
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 pm
Location: soul lips

Postby inspectorhound » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:54 am

shark week wrote:what is the justification for needing a CA ID for purchase?

why isn't it just a 21+ and you're good thing like with alcohol and tobacco and lotto tickets?

where are you seeing this?
User avatar
inspectorhound
 
Posts: 20202
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Postby fury » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:59 am

I have a drivers license and it made no difference
User avatar
fury
ok
 
Posts: 19799
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: quetzalcoatl

Postby joe » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:04 am

if they don't take out of state id's i guess it doesn't matter whether my town has them or not
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
User avatar
joe
 
Posts: 16601
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:14 pm
Location: snake kingdom

Postby shark week » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:13 am

inspectorhound wrote:
shark week wrote:what is the justification for needing a CA ID for purchase?

why isn't it just a 21+ and you're good thing like with alcohol and tobacco and lotto tickets?

where are you seeing this?


anecdotal

a good friend was there last week and they refused to serve him and cited lack of CA ID. but maybe he was in a mmj dispensary? he was in LA for the entire trip and they're the municipality having the rollout issues. have any LA county licensed recreational shops opened yet?
Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it
User avatar
shark week
 
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:19 am

Postby palms » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 am

only one I know of for sure is Med Men in west hollywood
User avatar
palms
 
Posts: 618
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:04 pm
Location: aspiring creative

Postby inspectorhound » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:17 am

shark week wrote:
inspectorhound wrote:
shark week wrote:what is the justification for needing a CA ID for purchase?

why isn't it just a 21+ and you're good thing like with alcohol and tobacco and lotto tickets?

where are you seeing this?


anecdotal

a good friend was there last week and they refused to serve him and cited lack of CA ID. but maybe he was in a mmj dispensary? he was in LA for the entire trip and they're the municipality having the rollout issues. have any LA county licensed recreational shops opened yet?

it might have just been that dispensary's rule

I think the state has said that any valid ID works

even for medical, you could use an out of state ID if you had proof of CA residency
User avatar
inspectorhound
 
Posts: 20202
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Postby shark week » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:18 am

honestly, my memory of his story is fuzzy, but i'm pretty sure it was med men that refused him with his very fancy, very official, very legal east coast state driver's license
Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it
User avatar
shark week
 
Posts: 9399
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 9:19 am

Postby tarantula » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:44 am

kid8 wrote:The freeway has signs now that read
DRIVE HIGH
GET A DUI



this is so irritating... fucking pigs and their useless fear tactics

why not instead have the signs read, "please, get the fuck out the fast lane if yr driving slower than the speed limit" or something equally edifying
User avatar
tarantula
 
Posts: 8401
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 pm
Location: oceanside, ca

Postby mcwop23 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:25 pm

my friend is giving me some jelly ring looking edibles, 20mg or something. says they are perfect for a good 4-5 hour high, i guess they ship from cali?

excited to see if I can function on them, haven't been high in a few years at least
Image
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
User avatar
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks
 
Posts: 70994
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Postby madness and chaos » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:30 pm

mad men and one right down the street were the only two open right after nye but I think there are a few more rolling out now, maybe past the 15th, not sure which they are though
Roberto Bolaño's chair
User avatar
madness and chaos
 
Posts: 4935
Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 pm
Location: be careful what you digest

Postby blogger status » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:41 pm

mcwop23 wrote:my friend is giving me some jelly ring looking edibles, 20mg or something. says they are perfect for a good 4-5 hour high, i guess they ship from cali?

excited to see if I can function on them, haven't been high in a few years at least


20 mgs put me down right quick especially if ive been drinking i find 5 to be about the sweet spot
ROCK LIFE EVERY NIGHT
User avatar
blogger status
gotta have some faith in the sound
 
Posts: 24371
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 pm
Location: dead inside

Postby mcwop23 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:43 pm

i literally have no idea

he had other stuff that he said were more potent that he cuts into 1/16th pieces
Image
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
User avatar
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks
 
Posts: 70994
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Postby mcwop23 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:44 pm

he says he’s loving feeling great the next day on like $2-3 of product

seeems pretty cool
Image
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
User avatar
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks
 
Posts: 70994
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Postby jalapeño ranch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:45 pm

I went and picked up some weed last weekend with my card and got taxed on it. I assumed taxes would only occur if you didn't have a card. This displeased me greatly.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
Image
User avatar
jalapeño ranch
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Postby blogger status » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:47 pm

mcwop23 wrote:he says he’s loving feeling great the next day on like $2-3 of product

seeems pretty cool


ive been taking 10-20 before bed for that reason

kind of using it as medication
ROCK LIFE EVERY NIGHT
User avatar
blogger status
gotta have some faith in the sound
 
Posts: 24371
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 pm
Location: dead inside

Postby nautical hyperblast » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:49 pm

it's pretty horrible to be honest. more than 30% tax is a bit silly. you have to get a med card from the state and you still pay 20% tax.
Image
User avatar
nautical hyperblast
 
Posts: 10830
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:01 pm
Location: a gentrified neighborhood

Postby jalapeño ranch » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Yeah, I ended up paying about $65 for what was supposed to be $50. I don't really understand getting taxed with a med card, especially that high of a percentage. I haven't had the chance to read up on all the changes yet but it's a huge bummer.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
Image
User avatar
jalapeño ranch
 
Posts: 5349
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ahungbunny, alaska, anephric, antoine, ASH NERVE, Autarch, average deceiver, Bad Craziness, Bartatua, benghost, Big Oil, black drum, bobble, bold man, Brunch Buttsteak, buzzard, carlagain, Celiac, chowder julius, Christmas Ape, clownwig, comet, Cone, crash.landing, Curling, doublethink0, draw, emotional fascism, Enemy Ace, Eyeball Kid, Feech La Manna, fester, FourLegsGood, foxriver, Franco, freezinseason, fresh, futurist, gallits, goldmatt, Google [Bot], grass tacks, Grumby, hadlex, Hal Jordan, hbb, hiddenicon, hocuscrocus, hoopdog, incoherent grunting, iwillneverpost, Jabberwocky, jack, KALM, Kaputt, loaf angel, Lucky, Marza, Meeps, Milquetoaster Strudels, mondrary, Mr Spaceship, NellyYuki, No Not Now, nvrmind, oh! it's max!, ouroboros, Paul, PerfectBlend, Phil, potentialgetawaydriver, powderfinger, pzadvance, Render, Shalabi, Smerdyakov, Sobieski, someguy, speakers, stinkypete, surly, tgk, the scofflaw, the upland trout, timbrrr, unsandpiper, videodrome, virile, warmjets, xxx-xxx-xxxx, yungboi