You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:16 am

videogames forever

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby it's the suspense that gets me » Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:01 am

this super metroid romhack is honestly really entertaining for a game that's been done to absolute death. he fucked up the ridley fight so many times.
Canadian Todd (for Canadians) wrote:movies just all have to be deadpool for the guy who is going to wear shorts and knee-high socks while his wife implodes emotionally.

it's the suspense that gets me

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 pm

yeah that was great

also i really wanna karaoke through the fire and flames now

good marathon, good dollars, only one fash managed to get a run in, 4/5 stars

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby ecto » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:51 am

Doesn’t seem like we have a speed running thread anywhere but HOLY FUCK kosmic set the smb any% wr again last night
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen

ecto

Postby bobble » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:01 am

my brother and i have been playing super mario world one mind, its super fun!

bobble

Postby sushi x » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:32 am

because of this year's gdq, i checked out clone hero, playing a guitar game for the first time in years, and found dumps of every song from every game and their dlc except the semi-recent Rock Band 4. it's nearly 4k songs

welp this is my life now
sushi x

Postby Kevin McCallister » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:54 am

bobble wrote:my brother and i have been playing super mario world one mind, its super fun!

Your retro-gaming relationship with your brother is like my favourite thing on this board.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.

Kevin McCallister

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:54 pm

ecto wrote:

Doesn’t seem like we have a speed running thread anywhere but HOLY FUCK kosmic set the smb any% wr again last night

brother, this is the speedrunning thread

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:55 pm

speaking of has anyone seen the insane thing ESA is doing with the mario 64 runners

https://esamarathon.com/news/eb522260-a603-4599-8556-c78683722f04

and yeah i watched some of frame fatales last fall. extremely fucking wholesome it rules

struttin' evil mushroom

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....