Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby bill » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:18 pm

i bought a bunch of tret in thailand, no script necessary :twisted: - waiting til i get out of this UV lamp of a country first tho/summer

bill

Postby bill » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:18 pm

by UV lamp of a country i mean australia

bill

Postby Debbie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:19 pm

I feel it

Debbie

Postby Annie May » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:26 pm

I don't have skin.

Annie May

Postby Oranges » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:56 pm

went to a liquor store yesterday and got id’d as soon as i walked in
skincare routine must finally be working

Oranges

Postby vault » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:07 pm

can i buy just any hyadraulic acid or do I need a special one?
vault

Postby Gussie Fink-Nottle » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:54 pm

Has anyone tried the COSRX birch sap lotion? I already use the intensive hyaluronic acid cream at night but I prefer something lighter when I'm going to put an SPF on top (I also use the COSRX 50 SPF which I find is a very good cheap option). Currently I use a moisturiser from The Ordinary in the morning but it's almost run out and if I can go all COSRX my shelf in the cabinet will look pleasingly matchy.
It is mating season for the pterosaurs, and this well-endowed male wants YOU to fly with him.

Gussie Fink-Nottle

Postby Oranges » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:22 pm

woah cruelty free korean skin care? gonna check that out

Oranges

Postby wendy » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:38 pm

I’m flaaaaaking (a temporary side effect of tret, it looks like I’m recovering from a sunburn). I literally never thought it would happen to me!!! Whatever I’m
In love with tret I don’t care.

wendy

Postby Oranges » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:52 pm

i love wendys tret diaries

Oranges

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....