Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Milk » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am

Parody thread not worth posting: Was Philip Seymour Hoffman ever bald?
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby mattstan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am

I think the first thing I remember seeing him in was Patch Adams, which I thought at the time was the worst movie I'd seen up to that point. But I was impressed by PSH, possibly because I too was the uptight, long-suffering roommate of a quirky genius who was beloved by all but a tiring dingus in domestic matters
'I AM REAL'
mattstan

Postby This Guy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:48 am

I miss him
This Guy

Postby neely o'hara » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 am

if he had lived, 60-year-old PSH would have been an amazing Trump. instead we're gonna get Bryan Cranston mugging in a shitty HBO biopic
neely o'hara

Postby bongo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:01 am

michael harney will play trump in the prime video event
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Postby mattstan » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:06 am

bongo wrote:michael harney will play trump in the prime video event

I see him as more of a Bannon type (all he'd have to do is reprise his Steve from Deadwood)
'I AM REAL'
mattstan

Postby This Guy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:14 am

PSH would be an amazing Bannon
This Guy

Postby bongo » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:17 am

mattstan wrote:
bongo wrote:michael harney will play trump in the prime video event

I see him as more of a Bannon type (all he'd have to do is reprise his Steve from Deadwood)

yeah for sure
yeaaaaaaaaaaaa american nostalgia love it suburban living civilized families this could be my life
bongo
man in hammock

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....