Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Kevin McCallister » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:04 am

good lord, sympathy

Those Tik Tok thumbnails look like North Korean news propaganda.
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.

Kevin McCallister

Postby Grendel » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:16 am

sympathy wrote:everything about her is repulsive but at the same time I’m honestly strangely attracted to her and I keep having these weird fantasies where I’m deeply in love with her and I have to be supportive and film her vacuuming our living room 13 times in a row because I love her and I want to support her dreams

sympathy wrote:I think that one was perfect but we can do it again if you want to. did you ever call my mom back? i know youre busy but we were supposed to have her over for dinner for her birthday and we’ve canceled twice. Yes, I’m recording

sympathy wrote:Image

Grendel

Postby draw » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:23 am

sympathy: please do not, under any circumstances, get help
Last edited by draw on Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

draw

Postby Oranges » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:24 am

lot of good butts out there that aren’t attached to this dumbass

Oranges

Postby Ghost of Spartacus » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:52 am

Sympathy’s posts were perfect, and if I’m being honest with myself I also long for a mildly emotionally abusive relationship with qveen herby

Ghost of Spartacus

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....