Under the Silver Lake (dir. David Robert Mitchell)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Vegetable » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:01 am

There’s a good movie in this movie.

It’s a lot less tasteful than Inherent Vice, but honestly more interesting. The comparison to Clowes/Burns style comics was a good one.
Vegetable

Postby Reliable Tradesman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:04 am

Would I like there to be more movies like this? Yes.

Did I like this? Not really.

But did I respect it? I don’t know.
Reliable Tradesman

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....