Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby aububs » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:03 am

not good not good not good

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/jun/15/experience-i-was-nearly-killed-by-a-spider-bite

I decided to help myself to a banana from the fruit bowl. I felt a pinch and then my left hand became stiff.

he found me white, sweating, screeching, clasping my left hand, which had turned red and looked like one of those comical foam hands.

As the nurse took my temperature her eyes widened with horror

My arm was almost black, with track marks that snaked towards my shoulder; which I later found out was the potent venom from a female brown recluse spider, a cousin of the black widow

my organs started to shut down as my blood thickened, which is rare and can be fatal

the doctor recommended amputating the arm up to the elbow because of the risk of necrosis spreading to my heart

I now never reach into a bowl of fruit without looking first.
no buddy not really
aububs

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acapelli, alaska, Alexis, all day breakfast, anephric, ASH NERVE, ashtrayheart, average deceiver, axelrod gunnarson, Bad Craziness, barbara_h, Bartatua, Barthes Starr, Beautiful Jugdish, beefbroth inthe shitpipes, blab, boddy, bro tones, Brunch Buttsteak, building jumper, butter, Celiac Cruz, chumpchange, Chyet, Clive, Cone, coop, Cronos, Dead_Wizard, death is my amigo, denvermax, Destroid, Double McDouble, draw, Drinky, droctagon2000, emotional fascism, endless dave, Endtro, Ersaph, Eyeball Kid, Ferrous Bueller, flimsy, Flossed Out, fosse, Franco, fuckyoudad, Future, goofjan, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, grammatron, Grendel, griffith scannell, Grumby, guy forget, Hal Jordan, Hauntedattic, hbb, hey nathan, hit record, hoopdog, hopped, Hoxha, hyperbole man, important dentist, incoherent grunting, jack, Jake SPEED, jalapeño ranch, jeffins, Jerk., jewels, jon, Jsn, k_uger, Kaputt, kash attick, kid_chameleon, Kiki, landspeedrecord, launchpad, light rail coyote, loaf angel, Lucky, manvstrees, marble, matte, Meeps, mego, Melville, Merciel, Mesh, MikeyJ, milknight, millar, mini, moses, Mr Spaceship, Mr. Cool Wave, mynameisdan, mynamerocks, naturemorte, neopolitan, No Good Advice, number none, odilon redon, palmer eldritch, Peter Criss, Phil, pissydan, Poptone, powderfinger, pzadvance, quaker city, quilty, R C, Rainbow Battle Kid, REAL BASED SLOB, rex, ScaredGopher, scrambled, scrumptown, Self Destructive Zone, Skerple, snuggle, Sobieski, son of chucky, speakers, Spooky Jim, super gas, surly, Tar Pit, techno beats, terminus, tgk, The Fool on the Hill, tolka, toots, trigross, viachicago, wakeman, wario lopez, Warrenandstimpy, WeirdJungle, wildarms, Wrong Titus, yungboi