you ever feel like you're not cut out for texting culture?

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby ashtrayheart » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:06 am

i felt this way when i was single. i don’t know if i was built to date in any particular era, but the era of texting and social media flirting in particular befuddled me to no end! i was so bad at it
ashtrayheart

Postby Ted Pikul » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:11 am

A Random Post I Remember was about 10 years ago, when someone mentioned communicating with their friends via text. The Board piled on them because the Hipinion consensus was that texting was a stupid fad. They defended themselves by saying "texting is like boarding in real life" but the Board was Not having it.
loaf angel wrote:I love how Ted makes every thread as a testament to how fucking boring he is.

"I bought a new garden hose mk 2"
Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby dvr » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:59 pm

ashtrayheart wrote:i felt this way when i was single. i don’t know if i was built to date in any particular era, but the era of texting and social media flirting in particular befuddled me to no end! i was so bad at it

Yeah, I think I dig myself a hole through texts.
dvr

Postby hoopdog » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:08 am

Ted Pikul wrote:A Random Post I Remember was about 10 years ago, when someone mentioned communicating with their friends via text. The Board piled on them because the Hipinion consensus was that texting was a stupid fad. They defended themselves by saying "texting is like boarding in real life" but the Board was Not having it.

It's kind of reassuring to know the board has been shitty at trend watching for this long
hoopdog
ride.

Postby mcwop23 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:18 am

does anyone else have group texts where you basically don’t ever text any of the people individually yet you’ll have full conversations to only one person in the chat?

I mainly do this with my dudes who i bought houses with. I think the only time we do a separate text with each other is like if there’s a specific human tragedy that happened but even then might as well just hash it out amongst everyone.
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die
mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby Kenny » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 am

Group Texts are just invitations to have me never read anything in them.
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

Hi, I'm Kenny. I'm a Sagittarius and I love old video games and drinking craft beers.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Sobieski » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:47 am

Sometimes I think about all the time and energy I've spent texting or messaging people I know well and people I only know sort of well throughout the day, it's not like an insignificant amount
smoke less weed
get more sleep
always tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....