Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby antoine » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 pm

I got a C too I think. I'm not too into video games judging my performance tbh. Sorry I'm not PERFECT capcom.
antoine

Postby Clive » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Only ever played 2 on the N64 like 20 years ago, and then 4 on the GC like 14 years ago (will def get it on the switch, whenever it comes out...), and definitely feeling the itch to play one of these, but only got a switch. Are the two Revelations ones any good?
Clive

Postby kirito » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:35 pm

revelations 1 has some cool parts but is too easy, revelations 2 is a blast especially if you have a couch co op partner
kirito

Postby Bad Craziness » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:03 am

Bad Craziness

Postby chairkicker » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:41 pm

i don't understand how re6 got made. the gun shop encounter early in leon's campaign is some of the most broken shit i've ever played
chairkicker

Postby milknight » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:51 pm

chairkicker wrote:with RE2make i kinda think they've cemented themselves as the best third party developer ever. konami got close at one point but they're dead in the water so fucking long live capcom

they make monster hunter too i think theyre at least in the discussion
milknight

Postby ahungbunny » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:43 am

man all the survivor modes seem incredibly difficult to me
ahungbunny

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:23 pm

replaying 4 for the first time in forever. just got all the bottle caps lol. i think i'm near the end of an older save so i might still just jump into a fresh replay with the RE2 outfit or whatev

i remember spending SO many hours in Mercenaries back in the day on ps2. i think i was like, trying to get some perfect score with wesker or whatever,, like 100% whatever achievements you could get and I was getting so frustrated. maybe it was krauser on some docks level on hard? looking forward to getting to that haha.
Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.
Rainbow Battle Kid

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....