Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Autarch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:51 pm

my mom always used to sing this song to me.

Sent from my Lenovo

HEY! Use my Hipinion Chrome / Firefox extension for better boarding
Paste images, tweets, youtube, instagram, and soundcloud with ctrl+shift+k (or command+shift+k)

IT EVEN WORKS ON MOBILE! Hipinion Paster on Firefox for Android

Autarch

Postby brent » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:16 pm

i mentioned this in the nintendo thread
brent wrote:i think i'm finally gonna finish up kentucky route zero tonight, very stoned, in the dark
absolutely beautiful game

and i realize this probably sounds ridiculous but playing this game while stoned is one of my favorite stoned moments in recent memory
i need more stuff like this

brent

Postby alaska » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:16 pm

we didnt make edibles
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool

alaska

Postby Autarch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:21 pm

brent wrote:i mentioned this in the nintendo thread
brent wrote:i think i'm finally gonna finish up kentucky route zero tonight, very stoned, in the dark

and i realize this probably sounds ridiculous but playing this game while stoned is one of my favorite stoned moments in recent memory

dude I'm literally playing this game right now and it's so incredibly beautiful. no spoilers please.

Also, is it even possible to spoiler? feel like there's so many possible places to go and so many possible story lines, right? like, it seems non-linear to me.
Sent from my Lenovo

Paste images, tweets, youtube, instagram, and soundcloud with ctrl+shift+k (or command+shift+k)

Autarch

Postby kid_chameleon » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Literally created the same environment for kr0- dark warm cave with blankets and a comfy chair... so good

kid_chameleon

Postby brent » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:29 pm

Autarch wrote:
brent wrote:i mentioned this in the nintendo thread

dude I'm literally playing this game right now and it's so incredibly beautiful. no spoilers please.

Also, is it even possible to spoiler? feel like there's so many possible places to go and so many possible story lines, right? like, it seems non-linear to me.

i have not read anything re: possible story lines but i absolutely feel like there has to be, i feel like i skipped tons of stuff or went various directions where there would be very different outcomes
there have been multiple moments in the game where i straight up stopped doing anything but listen to the sounds/soundtrack for like 10 minutes at a time

brent

Postby Autarch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:29 pm

i'm sitting on the ground because my couch is too far away from the tv, but I don't mind; I spent too much time on the couch today anyway, since I worked from home and it was too cold to enjoyably take a long walk.
Sent from my Lenovo

Autarch

Postby Autarch » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:37 pm

We are not saints, but we have kept our appointment. How many people can boast as much?Toggle Spoiler
Sent from my Lenovo

Autarch

Postby Debbie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm

I'm drunk (wine) and stoned (pot)

Debbie

Postby creedence tapes » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:48 pm

alaska wrote:
alaska wrote:
creedence tapes wrote:
alaska wrote: $1 horse bit her pinky really hard

That’s either slang for something just... outrageously seedy.

Or it’s very literal. Idk.

utterly literal

the horse cost a dollar. he lives in our yard. he bit her pinky while she was feeding her.

See that’s what I figured.
creedence tapes

Postby thrang » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:11 pm

Finally got stoned and I gotta tell ya, it rocks
thrang

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....