NBA 2018-19 Thread: Offseason (Gone Fishin')

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby ecto » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 pm

stake i respect this tactic of shitting on your favorite team in order to shit on the celtics
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen

ecto

Postby whatabout tim » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Makes no sense to spend money on kemba for the C's. People calling the C's the "new raptors" are really stretching for a take.
tim

whatabout tim

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 pm

i am sort of surprised by the decision of canadians to ruin all good will they've accumulated over hundreds of years just because one of their sports teams won a single title but i guess i don't understand their culture.
If you have information that conclusively proves beyond a doubt that Nathan killed Jeffrey Epstein, please DM me.

Beautiful Jugdish

Postby soft milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 pm

it's like when a guy is trying to stab you so you pull the knife into you letting him stab you so you can get close enough to bite him in the face
sarcastic mr. know-it-all

soft milk

Postby soft milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:53 pm

Beautiful Jugdish wrote:i am sort of surprised by the decision of canadians to ruin all good will they've accumulated over hundreds of years just because one of their sports teams won a single title but i guess i don't understand their culture.

yes all of that good will we had with the city of boston

soft milk

Postby WAC » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:57 pm

Why are we assuming Hayward’s contract is dead weight?
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.

WAC

Postby jalapeño ranch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:57 pm

chandler wrote:i posted something similar in season, but scary terry sucking low key fucked up the celtics long term plans. he would have been an ideal sign and trade piece if viewed as a starting caliber pg for some team out there but that doesn't look like the case now

with heyward's dead weight contract, horford's $30mil cap hit became their only tradable big $$$ contract and he opted out rather than get traded to the pelicans or wherever

At least the Celtics still have emerging superstar Daniel Theis.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:

jalapeño ranch

Postby ecto » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:59 pm

this sounds crazy but i do not agree with the take that kemba walker would not be a good signing for the celtics
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)

ecto

Postby soft milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:00 pm

i think the majority of teams should be happy if kemba walker signs with them

soft milk

Postby chandler » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:03 pm

WAC wrote:Why are we assuming Hayward’s contract is dead weight?

maybe i'm missing the obvious, but in what scenario(s) would a team take on his contract
i've been getting really into pestcest too lately. haven't really been able to find much good ant stuff, though. anybody have any links to some good biting vids/pics?

chandler

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:04 pm

I have high expectations for Jaylen and Tatum and I’d like for that to be the priority of the Celtics next year. Because of that I’m wary of any big name signings this summer.

I’m definitely open to changing that position but right now that seems like the safest path to having a good time while being flexible enough to get better later.
If you have information that conclusively proves beyond a doubt that Nathan killed Jeffrey Epstein, please DM me.

Beautiful Jugdish

Postby soft milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:06 pm

hey how come you're less defensive when responding to ecto????????

soft milk

Postby jack » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 pm

HEll yeah dude. i hope some gms out there are listening to my man steve kyler, the basketball genius

jack

Postby ecto » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 pm

i think a safer path is having kemba walker feeding them instead of terry rozier

ecto

Postby jalapeño ranch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:11 pm

jack wrote:HEll yeah dude. i hope some gms out there are listening to my man steve kyler, the basketball genius

I'd definitely prefer Wiggins and a pick in this scenario.

Well, I'd rather choose neither, but if I had to...

jalapeño ranch

Postby scurrydog » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 pm

The Celtics situation makes me wonder if brad Stevens is low key a real dickhead coach.
love you guys!

scurrydog
ok

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 pm

Cus ecto wasn’t being a jerk to me!

Beautiful Jugdish

Postby WAC » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:17 pm

chandler wrote:
WAC wrote:Why are we assuming Hayward’s contract is dead weight?

maybe i'm missing the obvious, but in what scenario(s) would a team take on his contract

There just seems to be this widespread notion that he’s gonna be 2018-19 Hayward for the rest of his career and the Celtics need to dump his contract at the nadir of his value. He could still be a good to very good player again the next two seasons, in which case he would be very useful to have on the roster.
He said ALOT of shit last night. And most of it WASN'T how he supported a fascist.

WAC

Postby soft milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Beautiful Jugdish wrote:Cus ecto wasn’t being a jerk to me!

i was just ribbin!!!! i swears!

soft milk

Postby jalapeño ranch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:20 pm

I definitely think Hayward will have a better season this year. It takes awhile to get back from the injury he had and if Kyrie and Horford leave, it opens up the opportunity for him to be one of the main options again, which he'll be more comfortable with than his role last season.

Will he be worth his contract? Probably not but it was signed before the injury, so what can you do?

jalapeño ranch

Postby WAC » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:21 pm

scurrydog wrote:The Celtics situation makes me wonder if brad Stevens is low key a real dickhead coach.

“I bet notoriously high key dickhead Kyrie Irving is right here and everyone else he’s coached over his career was wrong”

WAC

Postby draw » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:22 pm

The problem is not with Brad Stevens or Kyrie Irving; it's with the city of Boston itself.

draw

Postby ecto » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:23 pm

The Kawhi situation makes me wonder if pop is low key a real dickhead coach.

ecto

Postby speakers » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:24 pm

low key hate the phrase "low key"

speakers

Postby speakers » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:25 pm

low key love jugdish getting trolled by soft milk

speakers

Postby jack » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:32 pm

low key hate to see it

jack

Postby WAC » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:33 pm

A lot of people forget that Hayward had to get a second surgery at the end of the 2017-18 season and effectively didn’t get to have an offseason.

On Aug. 28 at St. Bernard High School in Los Angeles, about two dozen scouts, players, and trainers watched as Gordon Hayward and Bradley Beal lined up to play one-on-one.

It was Hayward's first time playing one-on-one against an NBA starter since undergoing an unexpected second surgery in late May to remove a plate and screws from around the left ankle Hayward shattered five minutes into his Celtics career. The discovery that he needed another surgery had devastated Hayward. It threw his rehabilitation timetable into disarray. By Aug. 28, he was supposed to have been months into five-on-five games against NBA competition. Now, he was easing into one-on-one.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24896793/zach-lowe-gordon-hayward-recovery-boston-celtics

WAC

Postby Beautiful Jugdish » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:35 pm

Hayward is going to be “sick nasty” this year

Beautiful Jugdish

Postby speakers » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:47 pm

we're all praying for noted white supremacist gordon hayward to get back to his all star form

speakers

Postby soft milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:48 pm

i mean tweeting it out before scratched the stealth, stein

soft milk

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....