Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby futurist » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:43 pm

and i'm officially coming out as a cenobite.

thank u for your support.
futurist

Postby RIXX » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:57 pm

happy NCO day! i never get tired of hearing other ppls coming out stories. i've been "out" for about a decade but i feel only fully out-out the past two years or so

i've repped this book on the board before but i really got a lot from it. kenji yoshino is a gay asian-american and talks about coming out, passing, and covering in society in terms of both his sexuality and his ethnicity

https://www.amazon.com/Covering-Hidden-Assault-Civil-Rights/dp/0375760210
RIXX

Postby futurist » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:13 pm

i'm gonna pick that up!
futurist

Postby RIXX » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:52 pm

oh my god my 14yo niece just came out to me in our instagram DM chat right now!! :D :D :D

ishould've connected the dots that she wasn't just obsessed with queer culture because of me lol

i am so happy about this and that she has me as an ally amongst our fucked up conservative family
RIXX

Postby RIXX » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:35 pm

she's pan. showing me pictures of girls she's crushing on right now. she's taking a trans boy to homecoming dance. god bless the youth
RIXX

Postby RIXX » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:44 pm

it's progressed to now when I visit the west coast around Thanksgiving in November, I'm gonna drive her six hours and road trip to Sonoma and then disappear for a couple hours while she goes on her first ever date with this other bi 14yo girl she's been talking to and crushing on instagram for almost a year but hasn't met up with yet. she is so excited she told me her heart is gonna explode :)
Last edited by RIXX on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIXX

Postby alaska » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:45 pm

omg
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby alaska » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:53 pm

made a post but i never wind up actually wanting to make these posts.......anyway god bless
Last edited by alaska on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mactheo wrote:
alaska
ride.

Postby Celiac Cruz » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:58 pm

Rixx that's so damn awesome!!

Alaska, love you and proud of you!!
delgriffith wrote:Images aren't showing up, Celiac Cruz :( Looks like they're on a Dropbox and need to be hosted somewhere else (like imgur?)
Celiac Cruz

Postby ASH NERVE » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:29 pm

i really enjoy seeing everyone post about their experiences being lgbtq. it always warms my heart.

everybody knows already but i’m nonbinary and gay :)
A Twin. Her Will. A Ring. A Car. Are Any Of Them Real?
ASH NERVE

Postby ASH NERVE » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 pm

should cenobites be included as lgbtq? 45 minutes long 750k views
ASH NERVE

Postby chad » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:33 pm

hi I’m pan tbh! It’s really nbd but you can throw likes and hearts my way
add me on habbo: ChadBraddington
chad

Postby ASH NERVE » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:35 pm

omg chad i literally posted in my gay clique group chat today “happy national coming out day sweeties!!! go out there and get those likes!” lol
ASH NERVE

Postby chad » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:37 pm

lmaoo yes

Like my post it’s my time now bAbY!!
add me on habbo: ChadBraddington
chad

Postby k_uger » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:50 pm

:D :D :D
we are mrs pizza shit
k_uger

Postby kayke » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 pm

My dream is to come out to my family by having a magazine article written about me winning some sort of award and also being queer.

edit: I'd settle for newspaper, print media is dying
kayke

Postby RIXX » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:21 am

ASH NERVE wrote:i really enjoy seeing everyone post about their experiences being lgbtq. it always warms my heart.

same. i was talking to a gay friend last december about what a shitty coming out he had (his high school principal outed him to his parents, caused a big church uproar) and it really crystalized what exactly I love so much about this shared experience. it's that under that expansive 'queer' umbrella, no matter the many differences, we all share the common denominator that at a young age, we found ourselves suddenly on the outs looking in at an unchallenged normal. and the internal fortitude and strength and resolve that's required to stomach adolescence in a heteronormative cis society where everything is designed against you and you're forced to construct and live an alter ego and then undergo such a terrifying monumental rite of passage that 'coming out' entails....i truly have not only love for every queer person i see, but tremendous respect and admiration becuase i know what it felt like and i survived it and came out on the other side just like them, and i just radiate solidarity because of it
RIXX

Postby ASH NERVE » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 am

beautiful post Rixx <3 i totally totally agree but couldn’t have said it that well.
ASH NERVE

Postby oomphull » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:33 am

i made a post on snapchat about weed, so now everyone probably knows that i smoke weed
hologram wrote:are you chuckling at all the giggle?
oomphull

Postby ASH NERVE » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:05 am

smoking weed under cis hegemony is a brave, powerful, and inherently queer act. now get the fuck out of this thread bitch.
ASH NERVE

Postby oomphull » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:24 am

you don't know what the community i live in is like.
hologram wrote:are you chuckling at all the giggle?
oomphull

Postby futurist » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:16 am

for what it's worth i've never officially "come out," but everyone knows i'm a militant bisexual and non-discriminating slut.

futurist

Postby scrambled » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:32 am

RIXX wrote:
ASH NERVE wrote:i really enjoy seeing everyone post about their experiences being lgbtq. it always warms my heart.

same. i was talking to a gay friend last december about what a shitty coming out he had (his high school principal outed him to his parents, caused a big church uproar) and it really crystalized what exactly I love so much about this shared experience. it's that under that expansive 'queer' umbrella, no matter the many differences, we all share the common denominator that at a young age, we found ourselves suddenly on the outs looking in at an unchallenged normal. and the internal fortitude and strength and resolve that's required to stomach adolescence in a heteronormative cis society where everything is designed against you and you're forced to construct and live an alter ego and then undergo such a terrifying monumental rite of passage that 'coming out' entails....i truly have not only love for every queer person i see, but tremendous respect and admiration becuase i know what it felt like and i survived it and came out on the other side just like them, and i just radiate solidarity because of it

<3
scrambled

Postby Stuntman » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:44 am

I was looking for the LiveJournal entry where I came out to my friends just the other day but it looks live I've somehow been locked out of my old account.
Stuntman
AKA Ron

Postby miko mido » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:22 am

gay
A lot people say he's gay. Who cares?

miko mido

Postby alaska » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 am

thinking about that nice rixx post this rainy AM
mactheo wrote:
alaska
ride.

Postby joe » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:54 pm

happy national coming out day everyone. love yall
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Postby joe » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:57 pm

rixx your story of outing yourself two seconds before ditching your frat friends at some sports thing to go have sex with a group of gay men you had just met is one of my favorites
dễ dàng wrote:CHẾT TIỆT
joe

Postby RIXX » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 pm

oh hah thank you, it's funny how obviously we have the "main" coming out story to parents, and then an infinite amount of lesser stories that never really stop being told. if someone asked me for my coming out story, i'd jump to a couple in mind but I don't think i'd even remember the Rose Bowl story, even though it was such a memorable contained episode in my life

for anyone who missed that thread-

i know the thread is about popular culture but my threesome story is pretty funny (it's MMM tho, sorry !)

Sophomore year of college, I was at a UCLA football tailgate at the Rose Bowl with five straight guy friends from the fraternity I was pledging. We had set up in the grass and were drinking alongside other cars when this group of six gay men who were like 5-6 years older walked by. They drank a little with us and we were all kinda were chatting in smaller groups and I told a couple of them quietly that I was gay too. It started to get near kickoff time and they asked me if I wanted to just blow off the dumb football game and come back with them to their Brentwood apartment, and this was like so exciting to me because I had literally no queer friends at the time. So I turned to my friends and said, "I'm leaving with them right now, and I'm gay."

They were all absolutely speechless as to be expected in the circumstance and I remember one dude was finally like "wait, you're gay??" but I literally did not take the time to answer, I just hopped in the van and left with the Gays. We all excitedly did a bunch of lines of coke on the drive home and then, once in Brentwood, smoked and drank a ton more, went skinny dipping in the community pool, and then after the others left I ended up in a threesome with the young married couple who owned the apt. I was significantly more attracted to one of the men in the couple, but I tried to show them both equal attention in bed because I thought that was the nice thing to do. I spent the night and then one of the guys in the morning got Taco Bell with me and then drove me back to my dorm.
RIXX

Postby milano boy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:13 pm

best post
milano boy

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....