Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:07 am

Nah jk I'm cool I even got a smartphone
my piano

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:19 am

U guys are ice cold I would cry but I'm dehydrated
my piano

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:20 am

Anyone interested in reading my posts? Too bad if you are reading this there aren't any more I had them all deleted.
my piano

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:20 am

Unless you read threads in reverse like me but I mean I cant please everyone
my piano

Postby Annie May » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:44 am

hey my piano
Life's a journey :)

Annie May

Postby mactheo » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:47 am

i'm not lame
alaska wrote:here's the thing: mactheo is hot and cool

Check out my SoundCloud!

mactheo

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:52 am

Hi mac series whats your name all about
my piano

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:53 am

Also I said I said I was kidding I thought this was a jokes welcome zone what happened
my piano

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:53 am

Oh macseries isnt here I guess I've been pondering that for so long it just came out wow
my piano

Postby my piano » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:35 am

look everyone i made one mistake lets move on
my piano

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:23 am

cool, hey pal, i like mistakes, they're just the best
I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me .... BLACK IT OUT... BLACK IT OUT.... BLACK IT ALL OUT

tarantula wrote:yeah, elaine gets it

dvr wrote:I gotta listen to that Chills

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:30 am

was it a bad mistake, like a mistake they'll hold against you? otherwise i'll have your back, cause i'm just a board loner that never learned how to get upset, this seems like a good thread to stay in, got my buddy my piano in here, i figure i should just hang around now, in all the other threads i don't know who is doing what or why or how at all in there anyway, but in here everything kinda makes sense to me, that's nice, thanks for creating this, buddy
I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me .... BLACK IT OUT... BLACK IT OUT.... BLACK IT ALL OUT

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:38 am

oh man, i got a little lonesome already so i left this thread for a minute, ended up in this other thread, you know, just wondering "what could be happening in here?" it was just a bunch of youtube videos and everything immediately got slow, so i figured "well i dont really have time for all these youtube videos right now, i better get back to where i belong" so now i'm back in here, safe and sound

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:48 am

I don't feel like being depressed today, i got this depression now cause i just have too much spare time, so i figured i might aswell do something and have a depression, to spend my time on, but today i feel like maybe i should do something else for a change, i'm just gonna try to be super optimistic sunshine person, you've to do that once in a while when you're having a depression, otherwise you kinda forget how to be properly depressed, it's important to maintain some contrast, to stay aware of what you're actually doing, otherwise you might just find yourself realizing you're no longer doing anything at all cause what you were doing became so obvious that it started doing you, that's habit, i don't have anything against habit really but a lot of these habits we've available here are just not very nice to have, so i like to avoid them a little, you know, so let's avoid becoming habits today, so we can be ourselves tomorrow again

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:56 am

hmm now i was wondering what else i could be thinking about right now, but then it hit me that that thought just gets in the way of all the thoughts you could be having, it's hard to avoid though, i already got stuck in it again right as i was typing this, but i can't let it win, i have to keep trying to not think about what i could be thinking, instead of finding something, i will let it find me, and now i better stop typing this cause i keep getting stuck in the same though here

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:06 am

oh something posititive found me, you know how everyone is always like apologizing for every little thing that happens nowadays? everyone just apologizing and apologizing and apologizing, it's all you ever hear nowadays "sorry" so i kinda thought like what if we tried to formulate our apologies differently so they become messages of gratitude, that can be very simple, i think, like imagine you're on a bus and it takes this turn, you know, goes into another street or something, doesn't matter, but you're standing up in the bus and you didn't really see the turn coming, you were doing something else, like checking the time or thinking about dinner, anyway so ok you're there in the bus it took this turn and you weren't paying attention, so you lose your balance and all, you fall against the person in front of you, and then chances are you'll probably go like "oh sorry" but at that moment right there, you can kinda just do it all a little differently, instead of sorry you could say like "oh thank you for keeping me on my feet by standing here for me to fall on" or like "thank you for being on this bus with me, you were a great support when i lost my balance in that turn" well you can say anything really, as long it's a message of gratitude instead of a sorry, i think that would probably be kinda nice

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:17 am

i got stuck in overthinking it all again, sure gets hard in here sometimes, patience and humility, need to just sit and wait to find out what'll come along, there's always so much happening but its easy to forget that when you're only thinking about what should be happening right now, everything's already happening right now, why bother thinking it, right? ye, i know, it's real hard, we've kinda just learned to always think, it's all options and doubt, can't you just be simple anymore, simple everything all the time, i'm gonna try that for awhile, see what happens

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 am

oh well, that didn't work too well, but i did remember i have some messages to read so i'm gonna do that first, being simple is just too hard when you've to try

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:32 am

ok, i found out i'm still not ready to read these messages, i always end up sending these nice weird messages to people i just met once, it's a pretty fun thing to do, just write something to a stranger, anything really, most of the time i'm just sharing something i thought about that day, but then i have to check the replies and even though they've always been real nice so far, people just seem glad someone shares something personal with them for no real reason, but then i kinda just like sit there and expect they'll say something to me too but they never really do, then i get kinda sad, just wondering if i should share something else or if i should just leave it at that, i've been kinda leaving it at that all the time so far, since there're so many other strangers i can share something with, don't have to get hung up on the same ones or they'll become too familiar and then you actually know them, they could even be friends and you'll keep sharing with them for the rest of your lives, so yeah i don't like that idea, i'm thinking about all the other strangers out there, i should share something with them too

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:42 am

i never really figured out why people applaud at the end of any thing that seems like it should be applauded, everytime i sit or stand there with them and they all start clapping, i just focus on the sound of the clapping, it often comes in little waves, sometimes you can even distinguish indivual claps in it, but then it ends, it just ends, everyone stops clapping and those are just the saddest sounds i know, the sound of applause dying out and then all the other sounds start up again, the social sounds, people talking and moving about, getting on with it but nobody ever really seems to stay there, just to enjoy the death of the applause, so i can't figure out what they do it for then, these little moments of clapping, maybe they do it just for me, i guess

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:55 am

recently i went to see malgé la nuit in the student arthouse cinema, just for the experience of the film but i hadn't thought about the context of the situation at all, this is a film about the death drive of people through the act of sexual intercourse, so yeah it's a little rought to take if you're not familiar with death and how we're driven to it, and the whole idea of love that's also a big part of that cause love is something we've learned to see as a method to avoid the idea of death, or at least that's how it used to be and now we just don't know what it is anymore really, but ok well I hadn't thought about the context at all, so there i was in this cinema, filled with young students that are interested in seeing a film because it's considered art and they like art, they've arty identities, they talk about art, it's one of those things you can do during your student years, ok so there i was sitting experiencing this film and from the minute it started to the 2.5hours later it ended, i could just feel innocence being torn apart all around me, i mean, the film is hard to take but that was really something else, all those kids around me just realising things they'd never been able to consider before, like half of them left during the film, but then it ended, the lights went on and the kids that sat through it all were just visibly upset and they couldn't really figure out why at all, but luckily grandrieux was there to answer questions and talk director stuff, so they also had something to do at the end, applause, and that applause was just the coolest thing i've ever heard, just people not knowing how to applaud anymore cause they had no clue what they were thinking anymore, oh well, that was a really nice activity ive done recently

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:12 am

i should wash my hair now, to give me a sense of realisation, you know, that other things can be done than this, sometimes you've to wash your hair to realise that, sometimes you've to clean your fridge, sometimes you've to pull the hair out of your nose, doesn't matter, sometimes you just have to do something to realise that things should be done

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:38 am

i wonder if some day we'll be going completely through life with all our memories being things we've seen on the internet, back before i remember my memory thoughts were all just of real experiences but now i'm kinda like noticing more and more that my memory thoughts are just of things on the internet, what'll we be when we reach the point that all experience is completely captured by the internet, that's kinda frightening, i guess, but also maybe nice cause maybe the internet will be a better reality than this planet earth one, i suppose that's what all the sci stuff is about but still you can kinda notice it happening if you take some time to wash your hair

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:42 am

i just put on this song, its a song i like very much, its a song that i put on to feel things i cant remember i was always feeling, just like i do with all the other songs i like very much

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:51 am

I just remembered i got caught up in this people flow 2 days ago, just some people on the street making a lot of nosie with drums and shouting something like "poverty is not a choice" so i figured i was walking anyway, might aswell walk with them for awhile, i had this empty glass bottle with me cause i bought some kombucha earlier and drank it so the bottle was empty, so i figured ok i'll make some noise with them too, i got this stick thingy from off the ground and there i was walking in the flow just playing some drummy beats on a glass bottle, and then this old guy comes up next to me and he offers me his vape thingy, says its weed and that he was a drugdealer for 25 years but now realised that was bad, so he figured he needed to help people now and thats what he told me so i was like "thats cool" and smiled, that interaction made me feel pretty good so i went at it even harder on my empty bottle, i was also wearing my beat happening shirt and realising that made me laugh at the time, then they stopped and just stood there so i left again, continued my walk, now remembering it i'm kinda wondering if that made any difference or if it is the difference, well anyway that was another nice activity ive done recently, since today i have to think about the good things

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:53 am

and tomorrow i will be ready and motivated to be depressed again

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:58 am

oh i just realised my piano is gonna be glad to find posts in here, i remember he was always kinda like that, i'm really looking forward to that now, that's gonna be great

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:00 am

it's funny how the most obvious things are the things we completely forget about

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:44 am

Well I checked the messages, I did not like them at all cause i'm just at the same point again, saying something more or leaving it at that, I will leave it at that!

elaine

Postby elaine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:22 am

hmm, I was just thinking like how I now need new strangers again to share things with, but that's the beauty of it, everyone's a new stranger so I can share whatever whenever, while the whole idea of having friends to share things with just seems to create loneliness, since we always have things to share but if we can only share them with friends that really limits our oppurtunities to share, so when we can't share what'll we do, we'll just think about it, share it with ourselves over and and over and over, and that's loneliness, i'm gonna send another message to a stranger

elaine

Next

Return to Aguachile Alley