how often do u think abt the opening of the pest (1997)

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Eyeball Kid » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:39 pm

I never saw The Pest (1997), but if I were a few years younger I can easily imagine myself sitting in a movie theater and watching that opening at the local eight-screen movieplex.

Is there a word for nostalgia for something that never happened? That's me seeing The Pest in 1997.
Eyeball Kid

Postby high bias » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:43 pm

he’s so damn good as tybalt

a+ halloween costume material too
high bias

Postby landspeedrecord » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:44 pm

Eyeball Kid wrote:Is there a word for nostalgia for something that never happened? That's me seeing The Pest in 1997.

yeah, there is. it’s called sehnsucht

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sehnsucht
rather be an idiot than a sheeple
landspeedrecord

Postby Darlene » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Had no idea this movie existed but always get he line from spawn pop into my head when he farts twice and says "uh oh twins"
Darlene

Postby brian dennehy fan » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:41 pm

Darlene wrote:Had no idea this movie existed but always get he line from spawn pop into my head when he farts twice and says "uh oh twins"

lol
brian dennehy fan

Postby kid pretentious » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:17 pm

we used to trick people into watching the pest when i was in high school. definitely had at least a handful of people leave whoever's house we were at in anger.

GOD IT'S SO HARD TO BE MODEST!
kid pretentious

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....