Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:23 pm

stew > steak

:shock:
Ferrous Bueller

Postby pissydan » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:25 pm

great someone came in with a question and saw "brisket name origin" in my search bar.
As life would have it, Johnny did somebody wrong and they filed a complaint.
pissydan
|ᵆ|>

Postby my piano » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:28 pm

its okay they were probably wondering too but never had the courage to ask
my piano

Postby donna martin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:30 pm

I once wound up at house of prime rib. It wasn't my idea but I also wasn't paying, so.

I asked for it rare, it came rare and it was good. I wouldn't go back (I could cook a better meal for cheaper and less red carpet), but they cooked it correctly, which a shocking number of places don't.
donna martin

Postby donna martin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:31 pm

pissydan wrote:great someone came in with a question and saw "brisket name origin" in my search bar.

If I were your coworker my esteem for you would increase.
donna martin

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....