mystery meat's movieverse

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby Plainsong » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:07 am

mystery meat wrote:yeah i would double feature it with his original version of the same story, These Three

Cool.

Plainsong

Postby mellowgold » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:53 am

I am doing Kubrick and watched The Killing, Paths of Glory and Lolita.

The last 15 min of The Killing are so great. Marie Windsor is sooooooo good. really perfect casting for her.

Paths of Glory is really good and reminded me of 12 Angry Men when it turns into a courtroom drama and then realized they were released in the same year which is crazy.

I friggin love Shelley Winters so I was really into Lolita until she's no longer in it. Such a strange movie too but not for the reasons you'd expect.

I'm doing Dr. Strangelove next which i only saw in high school and hated at the time.
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.

mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby mellowgold » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:54 am

my mom keeps telling me I need to watch Dead Ringer ugggh i do need to do that too

it'd be nice if my cable package gave me TCM!
wimbledon, strawberries, bubbles, please protect me. happy midsumma, hope you spend it in your heart, everyone is there. bitch.

mellowgold
congrats on making 10,000 gay posts bb

Postby mystery meat » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:27 pm

you can come watch TCM at my house mellowgold

mystery meat

Postby mystery meat » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:33 pm

i need to spend more time cultivating this thread, but alas, i have been too fixated on cultivating my crops in Stardew Valley

mystery meat

Postby Plainsong » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:31 am

Strangelove rules. Can never get enough Sellers and Scott.

Plainsong

Postby Plainsong » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:39 am

Just watched Dishonored and it ruled.

I've only got two Dietrich/Sternberg collabs left unfortunately. What's the better one to watch Blonde Venus or The Devil Is A Woman or are they both worth it?

Plainsong

Postby Plainsong » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:08 pm

Had a rewatch of Duel In The Sun and liked it a lot more the second time around.

Plainsong

Previous

Return to Aguachile Alley