You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby alaska » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:24 am

Sending pt 1 of my gift today
I wanted more fun tchotchkes and stuff but it hasn't happened yet :/
So I figured I would split it into phases
Phase 1 begins today...expect more soon...
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby RIXX » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:05 am

i'm so proud of you alaska!!!

-GS
RIXX

Postby RIXX » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 am

This upcoming Monday, Feb 18th – I will send an extremely friendly PM to all my Santas, just checking in. I wanna know a) if you've received a package yet (to make sure nothing was lost in transit) and b) if you've sent out ur package yet, with it either being delivered or on its way. If the package is in transit, I will give ur Santee a friendly tip off to expect something very soon : )

This is NOT a scolding "you've been a naughty Santa" email, the only really naughty thing a person can do is outright stop responding to PMs and never send a package. In which case, it'll be my undying mission to have that boarder shamed and ran off the board. Gay Santa does NOT fuck around when it comes to this. However I really don't expect that from any of you!!!! We all have busy lives, I'll be the first to admit and it can be hard to find time to think up gift ideas, make and/or purchase the items, AND stop at the post office, which often has notoriously herrendouz lines.

So in replying to my PM, just let me know what step you're at in the Secret Santa process. If you just need to find time to drop off the packages at USPS, or if you are waiting for a paycheck to purchase the one last essential item your gift needs, or if you haven't started and are stuck thinking of what to get your Santee! If the latter is the case, pleeasee let me know and I can either give you direction, or anonymously ask your Santee themself for some direction. That is a perfectly fine and good thing to do!

Secret Santa is supposed to be a really fun bonding experience for the board around the holidays. I really don't want to be a buzzkill with these PMs or push anyone who needs more time. If you do need more time, that's definitely cool! Just let me know, so I can tell your Santee and give them some relief and peace of mind. And for any Santee in here who is losing hope that they'll ever get a gift, please don't worry. I am standing by my vow to put together a gift package for anyone who needs it, who has a Bastard Santa who took the money and ran. There will be no one who doesn't receive a Secret Santa package, I promise. We've all seen how Separator became a cursed shell of his former self, haunted by the memory of his ghosted santa. that will not happen to you. Gay Santa has you cradled in his very bulky and muscular and hairy arms.
RIXX

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:12 am

Hey I feel like a bit of an imbecile for posting that I'd have it out within the next week several weeks ago but I finally deposited my package at the post office ten minutes ago and now I just have to wait and pray to God that I haven't somehow messed up in giving them something they can successfully deliver to a foreign country
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression
Sports Fan of the Year

Postby pantsoclock » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:13 am

Mine went in the mail on Tuesday. Supposed to arrive next Tuesday.
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy
pantsoclock

Postby alaska » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:40 pm

RIXX wrote:i'm so proud of you alaska!!!

-GS

thanks friend. it was a challenge because i suck at doing stuff; but, i'm glad it finally happened
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby goofjan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 pm

finally in the mail.
plz if u get a chanse put some flowrs on algernons grave kthxbye
goofjan

Postby churrokbyme » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:55 am

I feel a little bad about my hand wringing now... got a wonderful package from my santa. Thanks so much for the beautiful prints and the music!

churrokbyme

Postby Zardoz » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:23 am

The circle is complete. Thanks Sports Fan! I'm psyched to learn about Bristol and read TGSS. Cheers! and thanks again for the gifts.
Zardoz

Postby mariavesperi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:05 pm

WOW
Fear is an illusion!
mariavesperi

Postby mariavesperi » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:09 pm

this is footage of me opening my package from pantsoclock
Fear is an illusion!
mariavesperi

Postby pantsoclock » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:33 pm

That's right, I got mariavesperi a Nintendo 64.
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy
pantsoclock

Postby sadville » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:02 pm

thanks peter! (i don't know what boarder you are)

i got some rad stuff from divine providence :D
sadville

Postby sassafras socks » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:28 am

I received two lovely books from alaska (boarder, not state) :D The Kurosawa was forever on my wish list on an old book trading site I used, so this is a neat coincidence. Looking forward to reading both soon!
sassafras socks

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....