Postby alaska » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:36 pm

sure yeah
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool
alaska
ride.

Postby mariavesperi » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:41 pm

I'm super down.

Snitch's gifts last year still bring joy to me heart.
Fear is an illusion!
mariavesperi

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:17 am

RIXX wrote:i don't think i've ever shipped anything from say NYC to the UK, do you know how much it'd cost at minimum?

Royal Mail website seems to suggest it would be about £10 for me to send a small parcel to the United States, not having much luck finding out anything about the other direction
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression
Sports Fan of the Year

Postby mancubz » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:18 am

i'll do it!
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby mancubz » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:24 am

wait no i probably won't
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby RIXX » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:22 am

c'moonnnnn do ittt you'll have a great time

- Gay Santa
RIXX

Postby Seamus » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:57 pm

Sports Fan of the Year wrote:
RIXX wrote:i don't think i've ever shipped anything from say NYC to the UK, do you know how much it'd cost at minimum?

Royal Mail website seems to suggest it would be about £10 for me to send a small parcel to the United States, not having much luck finding out anything about the other direction

international boarders always used to be included. last time i did this i just ordered most of my gift from a canadian site to deliver direct to my boarder. that said, i never got anything that year so who knows if its worth it
Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Seamus

Postby kid8 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:09 pm

I still owe Ted Pikul one from like 3 years ago.
Oh, I'm a failure, because i haven't got a brain.
kid8
killer

Postby fury » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:28 pm

Sign me up
fury
ok

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:17 pm

kid8 wrote:I still owe Ted Pikul one from like 3 years ago.

How many do you owe clown?
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression
Sports Fan of the Year

Postby sadville » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:57 am

hell count me in
sadville

Postby RIXX » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:06 am

got ya!

i'm gonna randomize and send out names when I get off work later today, so you have until like 5PM ET to still sign up!

remember, if you haven't emailed or PMed me your mailing address, please do so today!

- GAy Santa
RIXX

Postby galactagogue » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:32 am

ohh just PMed you my address
thank GOD for this cbd scrunchy
galactagogue

Postby Marza » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:40 am

Can I still do it even if I don't want anything? I like not owning much stuff. :D

wait no I guess that would mess things up

well if people here trust me I'll sign up!
Marza

Postby RIXX » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:06 pm

got you marza! you're in

names will go out tonight, i'm just organizing my list. i'm going to use a randomizer for the names but i'm trying to think of a way where I can still participate while also sending out all the names and keeping my secret santa...secret. i could have a boarder who isn't participating send all the PMs out. or I could just know who my secret santa is. i honestly don't mind but i don't want to ruin anyones fun if they get me and care about that. oh well i'll think of something tonight
RIXX

Postby tricksforchips » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:01 pm

Are there any programs that just shoot out an email for you? Like you just input all the emails and it doesn't tell you who gets who?

Otherwise just buy gifts for all of us.
tricksforchips

Postby tricksforchips » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:01 pm

Thanks Santa!
tricksforchips

Postby RIXX » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:45 am

tricksforchips wrote:Are there any programs that just shoot out an email for you? Like you just input all the emails and it doesn't tell you who gets who?

Otherwise just buy gifts for all of us.

yes, the only problem is that they won't send out the address along with the email as well

i will figure it out though don't worry, gay santa has everything under control
RIXX

Postby deadbass » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:05 pm

i stopped believing in santa years ago, but i'll never stop believing in gay santa.
deadbass

Postby RIXX » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:31 pm

ok sending out names now

i made a little picture thing but i didn't have time to make it funny or add any jokes because i'm working insane hours before my christmas break, i'm actually going insane. pray for gay santa

check ur inboxes soon
RIXX

Postby RIXX » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:45 pm

shit i'm only one PM in and i've almost already sent the secret santee the info instead of the secret santa

fuck HOLD IT TOGTHER
RIXX

Postby RIXX » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:27 pm

ok all names should be sent out. PM me if you need any assistance going forward

god i hope i did not fuck up somehow :!:
RIXX

Postby galactagogue » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:06 pm

ok everyone should definitely make sure to share some hints fir the kinda surprises they like!!

i am into skill building stuff, working w hands, prints and poetry or essays! tryna be a better cook (mini competition w blab soon) film and video artworks, second hand gems (not literally) and garden stuffs. in the winter i spend a lotta time wrapped in a blanket drinking coffee and staring at the highway which is literally across the street from my apartment.
Last edited by galactagogue on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
thank GOD for this cbd scrunchy
galactagogue

Postby trigross » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:56 pm

oh yeah i was going to do that too

i enjoy books (all sorts, check the reading thread 4 my posts), philately (stamp collecting), fragrances (of all kinds , tabletop roleplaying games, religious ephemera (kitcshy and non), cooking veg food, um...that's probably enough
trigross
our chow yun-fat

Postby pantsoclock » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:05 am

Wow I am now realizing that it's impossible to think of anything I want.
Hand crafted anything is amazing.
I've been waiting forever to happen across a copy of Susan Faludi's Backlash or Dworkin's Right-Wing Women? (both probably perfectly purchasable at the regular old book store but it never seems to be on my mind when I am there). This is a way of saying I like feminist theory, but it's hard to know what someone already has.
A picture of a cute cat?
LSD?
I always think I should read about movies more.
I pay tax to help pay for things like police..fire..parks..but it goes to Ferguson like people and foreigners who are scamming our stupid government that is full of pasta thieves like this guy
pantsoclock

Postby RIXX » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:53 am

another good idea is to list clothes sizes in your interests posts...i guess mostly t-shirt sizes, in case ur secret santa finds that perfect rare band tee or meme sweater or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

for mine, i wear mostly an XL cuz i'm a tall feller but sometimes L

if ya don't feel comfortable listing it on the board feel free to PM me and I'll pass it along to ur santa

also if you have any other specific questions, either from the gifter to the giftee or the other way around, just PM me and i'll be the middleman!
RIXX

Postby sadville » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:21 pm

interests: small art that u made, local stuff (big fan of local/regional coasters), lsd, anarchist theory, dark roast coffee, size adult medium, books by people who aren't white dudes
sadville

Postby animefilm » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:32 am

Size: I'm slim as h e c k but i wear a large tee shirt size, cause its cozy. I like graphic design and cool reference material from the 70s and 80s. Vintage/thrift clothes are rad. Aesthetic japanese items and ephemera. Post-Ironic Garfield memorabilia. Weird VHS things. Anything homemade or handmade i will cherish. Books, poetry and literature to sculpt my young mind.

I dont drink coffee, as it makes me anxious

You may find my film taste if you check out the Karagarga and the animation threads!

animefilm

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:40 am

i like reading books about film and pop culture and interesting or eccentric people. surprised by how difficult I'm finding it to make this post and i will be very happy w/ any present i receive but just in case this makes it any easier : )

i also wear a large
Sports Fan of the Year

Postby tricksforchips » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:45 am

I feel weird making lists but if clothes are thing that someone is thinking of sending I am a large or XL.

Anything is nice I like being surprised.
tricksforchips

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....