Postby Shalabi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:13 pm

I think this counts

Shalabi

Postby antoine » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 pm

That's a huge announcement
antoine

Postby John Dark » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Shalabi wrote:I think this counts

I was wondering why their stock crashed last week.
Now here is the lake. And I still haven't changed.
John Dark

Postby medicore bob dole gimmick » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:04 pm

woah I want some of those mayo mashups
medicore bob dole gimmick

Postby joe » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:39 am

stolen from fb
Last edited by joe on Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:20 am, edited 69 times in total.
joe

Postby the_village » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:21 am

Shalabi wrote:I think this counts

the_village

Postby Ides of Smarch » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:36 am

medicore bob dole gimmick wrote:woah I want some of those mayo mashups

me too. i don't see what's wrong with it and would totally buy a vegan version.
Ides of Smarch

Postby tgk » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:35 am

tgk

Postby brent » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:45 am

Ides of Smarch wrote:

wouldn't it make more sense to buy mayo, mustard and bbq sauce individually and mix them when your heart so desires
brent

Postby Kenny » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:50 am

mayo mustard is something I already do myself, would love to pay extra to have them do it for me with low quality mustard
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

Oh love, luck, and money they go to my head like wildfire
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby theta » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:50 am

sense? SENSE?????
hologram wrote:also music is done and already happened so enjoy all that Sisters of Mercy while you can
theta

Postby Ted Pikul » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 am

loaf angel wrote:I love how Ted makes every thread as a testament to how fucking boring he is.

"I bought a new garden hose mk 2"
Ted Pikul
DARE.

Postby Celiac » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:25 am

And it says here your preferred prefix is Lady Doctor?
You are canceled for me. Buh bye.
Celiac

Postby Ides of Smarch » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:33 pm

brent wrote:
Ides of Smarch wrote:

wouldn't it make more sense to buy mayo, mustard and bbq sauce individually and mix them when your heart so desires

i am really low on time
Ides of Smarch

Postby patrick cokane? » Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:36 pm

brent wrote:
Ides of Smarch wrote:

small-batch artisanal
patrick cokane?
ok

Postby loaf angel » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:09 pm

could go in any number of threads
goldsoundz wrote:i'd bang that moron
loaf angel

Postby Kenny » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Celiac wrote:And it says here your preferred prefix is Lady Doctor?

Only single lady doctors, please
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

Oh love, luck, and money they go to my head like wildfire
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby chowder julius » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:31 am

chowder julius
sweet girl fucking with an evil sorcerer

Postby nocents » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:23 pm

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/doctor-tells-patient-he-doesn-t-have-long-to-live-through-hospital-robot-s-video-screen

FREMONT, Calif. (KTVU) - When Ernest Quintana went into Kaiser Permanente Medical Center's emergency department in Fremont on Sunday, his wife of 58 years, his son, daughter and granddaughter all worried about the 79-year-old man.

They say it was hard enough to learn that his lungs were failing, but they couldn't believe it when a hospital robot entered his room and they got the news through a doctor on the robot's video screen.

Quintana's granddaughter was in the ICU by his side, and she said at first the nurse came in.

"The nurse came around and said the doctor was going to make rounds and I thought 'OK, no big deal, I'm here,' " said Annalisia Wilharm.

A short time later, a robot arrived in the room. A doctor appeared on a video screen. Wilharm took cell phone video so she could show her mother and grandmother the test results.

"When I took the video, I didn't realize all of this was going to unfold," she said.

Over the robot's video screen, Wilharm says she and her grandfather learned that Quintana's lungs were failing and he did not have long to live.

"You might not make it home," the doctor said on the screen.
nocents

Postby fester » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:00 pm

nocents wrote:http://www.fox5dc.com/news/doctor-tells-patient-he-doesn-t-have-long-to-live-through-hospital-robot-s-video-screen

FREMONT, Calif. (KTVU) - When Ernest Quintana went into Kaiser Permanente Medical Center's emergency department in Fremont on Sunday, his wife of 58 years, his son, daughter and granddaughter all worried about the 79-year-old man.

They say it was hard enough to learn that his lungs were failing, but they couldn't believe it when a hospital robot entered his room and they got the news through a doctor on the robot's video screen.

Quintana's granddaughter was in the ICU by his side, and she said at first the nurse came in.

"The nurse came around and said the doctor was going to make rounds and I thought 'OK, no big deal, I'm here,' " said Annalisia Wilharm.

A short time later, a robot arrived in the room. A doctor appeared on a video screen. Wilharm took cell phone video so she could show her mother and grandmother the test results.

"When I took the video, I didn't realize all of this was going to unfold," she said.

Over the robot's video screen, Wilharm says she and her grandfather learned that Quintana's lungs were failing and he did not have long to live.

"You might not make it home," the doctor said on the screen.

ok shut it down we're done
------------
fester

Postby Dead_Wizard » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:11 pm

George Saunders is pissed he didn't think of that one first. The canned corporate response is so unnerving.
Dead_Wizard

Postby Buddy Glass » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:22 pm

From the cradle to the grave the neoliberal way
What became of her? She lived, as she liked to say, off the kindness of gentlemen. I assume she’s dead.
Buddy Glass

Postby Lucky » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:25 pm

That's terribly but I'm just imagining a robot like this dude walking around and can't stop laughing

katy perry pissing all over my diamond-encrusted crown as I sentence another peon to death
Lucky

Postby tgk » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:28 pm

tgk

Postby Feech La Manna » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:20 pm

This genre of tweet where people casually reveal that capitalism has turned them into a sociopath never gets old to me

badhat wrote:bike solve all problems
Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby argent » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:This genre of tweet where people casually reveal that capitalism has turned them into a sociopath never gets old to me

You just described every post on LinkedIn
argent

Postby Milquetoaster Strudels » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:00 pm

Welp I think that's about a wrap for society. It was fun while it lasted!
Milquetoaster Strudels

Postby antoine » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:06 pm

nocents wrote:"You might not make it home," the doctor said on the screen.

*Twirls mustache*
antoine

Postby tgk » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:39 pm

tgk wrote:

I went to check and see how many women are on their board and senior staff of pizza hut and it was predictably nearly all male. i found this information through headquartersinfo.com, which lists things like corporate address and the names of ceos and board members. the website also has a comment section (which apparently, people think is somehow a direct way to message pizza hut management).

Dear Pizza Hut Malaysia (Bandar baru Farlim)
I am a regular customer of Pizza Hut MALAYSIA
in Penang.But tonight,(14.2.2019)around 21pm.
I’ve been ordered a set of pizza.But unfortunately,your slow service has been make me ANGRY!!!I hope you guys will improve your service in future!!!
Chef now,Penang

Wait over 1hr and 20 mins for a carry out order at you store in laurel md, works where rude to people telling me to site my butt down and wait for my food after an 1hr of wait. This is in called for and not how you run a bussiness. I paid $25 and I want my money back, worst experience I have ever had with you all. I want someone from cooperate to call me ASAP, this is unacceptable. Should have to wait and 1hr 20mins for a carry out that said pick up in 20mins

Good Afternoon,

I ordered $656.00 worth of pizza, which was 40 pizza’s on 2/11/2019 for 2/13/2019. I placed the ordered to be delivered at 4:30pm and they agreed. I called the morning of 2/13/2019 to verify that everything was okay and I was told yes, everything is good. At 4:30 there was no pizza, so I waited until 4:45pm and called and they told me they ran out of dough and it would take them an additional 30 minutes. Needless to say the pizza didn’t arrive until 6:00pm on 2/13/2019. So not happy about this because my officers are running drills and they are on a schedule, the schedule is not off because of the late pizza. To me this is not acceptable and I am sure I will not hear anything from this but I had to express myself. I even went on FB and left a message there and a FB messenger message.

I need someone to contact me asap. I was supposed to get a call from store “owner” from 22204 per Mary. I cannot continue to call the store because I can’t keep getting berated by your employees! This is absolutely ridiculous!! I will not be a Pizza Hut customer anymore and I will tell everybody I can about the situation that I had!

I ORDERED TWO LG. PIZZA FROM YOUR 743 S. L EWIS ST. IN METTER GA. 30439 THE LAST TIME I WAS IN THERE THEY SAID I HAD TO HAVE A COUPON SO THIS TIMER I WENT ON LINE AND PRINTED OUT 2 COUPONS CODE # 8232 AFTER DRIVEING 6 MILES TO THE STORE THEY WOULD NOT TAKE THE COUPON’S SORRY TO SAY I WILL NOT GO BACK THERE I AM A LONG TIME CUSTOMER FROM WALLED LAKE MICHIGAN AND I MOVED TO CADILLAC MICHIGAN THEN TO METTER GA. THE COUPON WAS FOR THIS DAY 1/26 2019 AN I AM SURE WHEN I T6ELL MY FAMILY ABOUT THIS THEY ALSO WILL SHOP ELSE WERE. I KNOW OF COURSE YOU DO NOT CARE YOUR A BIG COMPANY WHATS THE LOST OF 2 DOZEN COUSTOMER’S BU8T AS THJE WORD OF MOUTH SPREADS I GUESS WE WILL SEE. FUTURE DOMINOS CUSTOMER’S.

I placed an order for delivery of 3 pizzas. Two came burnt, and the other had absolutely no cheese. I called the store to speak to the manager and he told me it was because I ordered “easy on the sauce” What the hell did that have to do with burnt and non cheese pizza? They just lost a customer.
tgk

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....