Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Official Thread of Joy

Let's talk Aguachile Alley

Postby junebug » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:00 am

lol remember when we were all laughing w/ you bc of your genius white hipster fag alias. shut up you all suck.

junebug

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:15 am

-1 baby... :( wrote:Looks like I'm gonna have to lighten things up again by making another Ohio Valley Basketball post!

please!!
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby iambic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 am

"lmfao. truly" has got to be right up there with "be well, seriously" among the board's classic kiss-off lines

iambic

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:41 am

galactagogue wrote:ftr, i dont always agree with murray st's statements but the classic HPN pile on is so fucking tiresome.
Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.

Rainbow Battle Kid

Postby Rainbow Battle Kid » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:41 am

he'll yeah sick toop
Much Honoured Lord Nefarious wrote:rainbow battle kid you can kindly get the FUCK out of this thread while the adults have actual STAR WARS discussions.

Rainbow Battle Kid

Postby ecto » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:42 am

murray st. wrote:also thank you ecto, forum moderator, for making the call to post a screencap featuring my real name because you’ve decided i’ve fallen on the wrong side of your existential crusade

you've posted and discussed your own articles at length but go off i guess
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen

ecto

Postby ecto » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:44 am

my "existential crusade" is making fun of your dumb ass Serious Person posturing
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)

ecto

Postby The Priest » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:44 am

murrdawg,
Thank you for reading my posts ❤️

The Priest

Postby -1 baby... :( » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:49 am

Kenny wrote:
-1 baby... :( wrote:Looks like I'm gonna have to lighten things up again by making another Ohio Valley Basketball post!

please!!

Austin Peay? More like Austin P U! (cuz they stink!!)

Apparently they are first in their conference so apologies to all the Governors fans out there.
The hipinions are flying brother.

-1 baby... :(

Postby freezinseason » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:53 am

Rainbow Battle Kid wrote:
galactagogue wrote:ftr, i dont always agree with murray st's statements but the classic HPN pile on is so fucking tiresome.

its pretty easy to defeat hipinion "pile ons" by simply being a tenacious and clever poster. :D
Last edited by freezinseason on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

freezinseason

Postby jefe górgory » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:55 am

smdh
in the process of making 100k off serie a fan tokens by socios

jefe górgory

Postby murray st. » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:55 am

ecto wrote:
murray st. wrote:also thank you ecto, forum moderator, for making the call to post a screencap featuring my real name because you’ve decided i’ve fallen on the wrong side of your existential crusade

i’ve never done this unless someone else brought it up to begin with, which i would imagine someone who is Extremely Online enough to be surveilling my every move on social media would have noted. get a fucking life, dude

murray st.

Postby ecto » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:00 am

i thought "i wonder if murray st liked this bullshit" while i was waiting at the coffee shop. sorry that your bad takes are predictable and funny

ecto

Postby jefe górgory » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:01 am

I think this thread is frankly a bad idea

jefe górgory

Postby freezinseason » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:01 am

murray st. wrote:
ecto wrote:

i’ve never done this unless someone else brought it up to begin with, which i would imagine someone who is Extremely Online enough to be surveilling my every move on social media would have noted. get a fucking life, dude

hm i just saw the screencap. whats wrong with scolding bourgeois media?

freezinseason

Postby ecto » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:04 am

just so we're clear the thing you liked was hotline josh calling it trumpian "media scold" when AOC said it wasn't acceptable that CBS didn't have any black reporters working the 2020 election

ecto

Postby galactagogue » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:09 am

freezinseason wrote:
Rainbow Battle Kid wrote:

its pretty easy to defeat hipinion "pile ons" by simply being a tenacious and clever poster. :D

mm you might be right. tho i never really found being the( somewhat non sequitur) pile on janitor to be that successful, except maybe w the boarders who already aren't invested in the pile on. IF is already king of that, doubt i'll do it any better
Da Bing Boy wrote:future of work is going to be hilarious, actually

galactagogue

Postby galactagogue » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:11 am

Celiac wrote:I think this thread is frankly a bad idea

at this rate, is any thread a good idea?

galactagogue

Postby Destroyevsky » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:13 am

Tone: Sincere post here and I am sorry to help derail this genuine thread of joy but...I just don't like this board storyline. Murray evolved over the years to be a funny thoughtful poster who could put together a smart, snappy sentence. It kind of bums me out that local kid makes good as online scribbler and then uses that (admittedly meager) position to add the whooshing static of the liberal Void. And then its not even one of those bad compromises we all have to make in life but this thing you actually believe in? I honestly don't understand how you got here and I still believe there is good in you yet.

And ftr I don't he think he should be banned and think pile ons are bad (but don't think this was really a pile on).

I will now return to the Joy

Destroyevsky

Postby jefe górgory » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:16 am

galactagogue wrote:
Celiac wrote:I think this thread is frankly a bad idea

at this rate, is any thread a good idea?

I’ve been considering making a “what are just the prettiest films” thread but haven’t pulled the trigger. But, also, no.

jefe górgory

Postby freezinseason » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:16 am

i can ghostwrite an article for murray st if he needs more time to respond to hipinion posts

freezinseason

Postby tarantula » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:18 am

i'm all for murray street continuing to post about reality

tarantula

Postby ecto » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:22 am

AOC kicks ass

ecto

Postby delgriffith » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:24 am

Destroyevsky wrote:I honestly don't understand how you got here and I still believe there is good in you yet.

I agree with this. Back to the Joy.

delgriffith

Postby Flossed Out » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:28 am

Jeremiah was a bullfrog

Flossed Out

Postby galactagogue » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am

Destroyevsky wrote:Tone: Sincere post here and I am sorry to help derail this genuine thread of joy but...I just don't like this board storyline. Murray evolved over the years to be a funny thoughtful poster who could put together a smart, snappy sentence. It kind of bums me out that local kid makes good as online scribbler and then uses that (admittedly meager) position to add the whooshing static of the liberal Void. And then its not even one of those bad compromises we all have to make in life but this thing you actually believe in? I honestly don't understand how you got here and I still believe there is good in you yet.

And ftr I don't he think he should be banned and think pile ons are bad (but don't think this was really a pile on).

I will now return to the Joy

someone vaguely misremembering something murray said, and in no way making it relevant to the thread. And then someone not only jumping to find and provide the correct quote, but following up with another screenshot, for the sole purpose of shaming Murray st. And then the cheers of agreement that Murray is Bad. Generally, this mechanism pops up in literally any politics thread.

call it what you want, but it's pretty identifiable and equally as stupid as a pile on. the constant 'it's not really a pile on' take is pretty :roll:

galactagogue

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:29 am

[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] (stay posi)

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Without Labour there is no Rest; nor without Fighting can the Victory be Won ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

WOAH CLICK HERE

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby ecto » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:31 am

expose him

ecto

Postby shirts optional » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 am

i hope she keeps calling him poor

shirts optional

Postby Fr. Blanc » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 am

we need to merge the AOC and Trump threads

Fr. Blanc

PreviousNext

Return to Aguachile Alley