Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:23 am

I also made my own lunch instead of buying out today, there's somethings you need to buy in the world but trying to be more conscious about that as well*. I made a sandwich with mature cheddar, mayo, dijon mustard and pickled red cabbage and it's so good. I wish I made two hah

*I'm also trying to lose weight and also stop snacking. I want to be more conscious of myself this year
Last edited by Kenny on Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Denise » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 am

I really hate owning things

When I moved it was a move opportunity to get rid of a lot of my nonsense
Denise

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:29 am

What kind of stuff did you get rid of?

I was inspired by the Kondo getting rid of books stuff but I'm consistently getting rid of books all the time and I was looking at my big load of books and I didn't want to get rid of them :(

I go to the bookcase feeling relentless about giving away the books that I won't read again but the idea that I may not have time to reread a book is a depressing memento mori

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.
Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby tarantula » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:34 am

we talki'n sparkin' joy?

which book sparked joy, kenny?
tarantula

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:42 am

I haven't seen the Kondo stuff I've just seen the internet talking about it.

Lots of books. Like all the PG Wodehouse books that I want to reread again but have about 50 new books to read before I get to them, or else I'll put them in between reading new books and also playing video games and watching tv with my missus

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby tarantula » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:44 am

i think you're underselling the book t
tarantula

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:01 am

whatever you say, boss

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby brent » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:24 am

i need to get my shit together
brent

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:16 am

Also wish I could find practical exercises in increasing attention span but I guess that's outside the purview of this thread

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Denise » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:23 am

Kenny wrote:What kind of stuff did you get rid of?

almost everything

kept computers, clothes, a few musical instruments

since then i've bought clothes but mostly because i was improperly attired for an actual winter
Denise

Postby Marza » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:23 am

yeah not owning stuff owns

I've spent so many years developing an anti-consumerist sentiment that I avoid buying stuff that I actually kinda probably 'need'. For example, I've been living by myself for a year now and still don't have any furniture beyond a bed and computer chair.
Marza

Postby Denise » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:35 am

yeah i felt very lean when i owned just a mattress and a desk/chair
Denise

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 am

I moved to the UK with a backpack with clothes in it and only one carry on bag with stuff in it (computer etc) and yeah that was a very freeing feeling

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Marza » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 am

Classic Dog Avatar wrote:yeah i felt very lean when i owned just a mattress and a desk/chair

I see you've since bought a bedside table and a white rotary phone
Marza

Postby Kevin McCallister » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:08 am

What if I told you there was a huge blowout sale of still-in-box Fire Emblem games?
kranky wrote:the monster mash isn't actually halloween specific and is just a monster party that could happen at any time.
Kevin McCallister

Postby Kenny » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:11 am

I'd say I was expecting something like that to happen

or for FF7 to come out on the Switch in the next month

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Kenny » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:30 am

Day 20 of this and very embarassing how much longer my money seems to be lasting...

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....