Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Frank » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:10 am

fuck baby boomers
dog diarrhea in my beard
Frank

Postby clouds » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:33 am

yeah i have always kinda liked it when old people were on the news after getting scammed by some obvious bullshit. i mean the functional/non-dementia kind of old people. fuck em.
clouds

Postby clouds » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:49 am

this guy in my hometown ran a madoff jr. pyramid scheme back in the 90s. he sold himself as a stock market guru and hard working christian and got a bunch of the old monied folk in town to give him cash. he gave a few huge returns quickly and soon he was getting new investors and old investors were borrowing against their houses and cashing in investments to give the guy. he would invite them to his house for meetings and show off his sucess etc

he bought a ton of land outside of town and i mainly remember this story because before he went to prison he bought a brand new cat d9 bulldozer as basically a toy and to clear fencerows for a hired crew to build fancy fence for miles. google says those run like $900k now so maybe half a million back then? just a guess. anyways it sat idle just inside the gate to this acreage by the highway from the mid 90s until a couple years ago. i am sure he paid cash for it so i get why it was never repoed, but i never understood why it wasn't salvaged by someone. it just rusted and trees grew up around it and shit. i assume the land may have been in a trust or a family member's name or tied up in court or some shit. it finally disappeared a while back and there is a new house going up on the property.
clouds

Postby Chyet » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:17 am

all my youth group leaders also got into toothpaste pyramid scams
broke/ad astra per alia porci/harken' up, cowards
Chyet

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....