Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby medicore bob dole gimmick » Sun May 12, 2019 7:44 pm

sometimes I get one that's way long and when I pluck it feels like the root is in my brain. it's titillating and not at all not pleasant.

medicore bob dole gimmick

Postby dvr » Sun May 12, 2019 7:47 pm

i just tried to pluck but wussed out, it made a horrible scraping noise as the tweezers slid off the hair.

my remington nosetrimmer 4000 did the trick though

dvr

Postby medicore bob dole gimmick » Sun May 12, 2019 7:48 pm

god you must have roots of forged steel

medicore bob dole gimmick

Postby dvr » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:05 pm

dvr wrote:I just bought the Remington NoseTrimmer 4000 but apparently it has grommet issues?

hey just an update on this - the grommet held up fine but if you lose the bottom battery cap (like i did) the trimmer no longer works.

dvr

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....