Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Seamus » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Inspired by this good read:

Today:

- Hundreds of worms on the path on my way to work. I had to keep my eyes on the ground to avoid stepping on them. Unusually loud birdsong.

- Walking home - in the sky there is a peaceful vortex of light, surrounded by dark clouds.

- Look down and see that I am about to step on a flagstone which has been shattered from the centre. The outward cracks resemble a pentagram. I've probably walked over this flagstone 1000s of times and never noticed the cracks before.

- A chimney and arial atop a house reflect back on the solar roofing. The dark reflection resembles the grim reaper and their scythe.

- The birdsong is unusually loud again. A sparrow (or similar small bird) flies directly towards me when crossing the field. It flies maybe a metre above my head. Within 30 seconds a heron flies from my right hand side, and crosses directly above me.
Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Seamus

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....