is it bad to tip a server

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

is it

bad
5
18%
smart
2
7%
nice
11
39%
smelly
3
11%
kisses
4
14%
piss
3
11%
 
Total votes : 28

Postby werd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:45 pm

I just don’t know
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes


hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
User avatar
werd
cooler than laserblast
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am
Location: idiot piss man

Postby Geoff » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Hey werd
User avatar
Geoff
i like jazz
 
Posts: 6351
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 am

Postby antoine » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:50 pm

It's okay but why not tip them with a note that says "learn to code" instead.
User avatar
antoine
 
Posts: 54038
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Postby trouble » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:52 pm

a computer server?
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: An Apartment in Geelong

Postby virile » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:54 pm

it is a good blanket rule to just tip everybody to avoid any uncomfortable situations
User avatar
virile
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: potato potato tomato tomato

Postby werd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:55 pm

sometimes I feel like things are the way they is but then again maybe not
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes


hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
User avatar
werd
cooler than laserblast
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am
Location: idiot piss man

Postby werd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:55 pm

hey Geoff how are you pal
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes


hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
User avatar
werd
cooler than laserblast
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am
Location: idiot piss man

Postby Smerdyakov » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:00 pm

When I was a server in grade school, I got tipped for funerals. No kisses, though.
User avatar
Smerdyakov
 
Posts: 1036
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Postby werd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:02 pm

trouble wrote:a computer server?


would this be difficult is it very heavy
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes


hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
User avatar
werd
cooler than laserblast
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am
Location: idiot piss man

Postby trouble » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:04 pm

depends on the server, a plex server can be as light as a mac mini. amazon servers are on multi-ton racks.
Last edited by trouble on Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
trouble
ride.
 
Posts: 18995
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:56 pm
Location: An Apartment in Geelong

Postby Sobieski » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:04 pm

once you start tipping servers where's it going to stop??
smoke less weed
get more sleep
always tip %20
User avatar
Sobieski
Comptroller
 
Posts: 18010
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:13 am

Postby seafoam » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Sobieski wrote:once you start tipping servers where's it going to stop??


You'll leave a wake of fallen server's behind you.
User avatar
seafoam
 
Posts: 1639
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:48 pm
Location: 96° in the shade

Postby werd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:09 pm

Bartatua is a very strong boy I think he could tip even the heaviest server
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes


hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
User avatar
werd
cooler than laserblast
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am
Location: idiot piss man

Postby werd » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:35 pm

tips!
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes


hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
User avatar
werd
cooler than laserblast
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am
Location: idiot piss man

Postby hologram » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:03 pm

it's bad, it's bad as fuck
User avatar
hologram
acid casualty
 
Posts: 7561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:51 pm
Location: Hollywood

Postby FourLegsGood » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Always tip service industry folk. Always. Include it in the price of whatever you're ordering.
#weirdnight
User avatar
FourLegsGood
 
Posts: 5983
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Postby bruceagain » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:52 pm

you should give your tips to management instead as their job is much more difficult and they don't get enough respect for all they do
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
User avatar
bruceagain
 
Posts: 24630
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:55 am
Location: lived in trees

Postby Catullus » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 pm

This is bait
opi wrote:like i don't think it's possible for catullus to be duplicitous, whereas pretty much every other poster at the time struck me as having one foot in shinra
User avatar
Catullus
Our McGonagall
 
Posts: 15133
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: South Florida, as yet above water

Postby pokethedoke » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:50 pm

I hate tipping
User avatar
pokethedoke
 
Posts: 9162
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:44 am

Postby werd » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:40 am

whos drunk
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes


hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
User avatar
werd
cooler than laserblast
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am
Location: idiot piss man

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:12 am

hey
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
User avatar
sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Postby sailormoonvillain666@aol.com » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:13 am

tip me for my posts thanks
remember to please don't feed the trolls ;)
User avatar
sailormoonvillain666@aol.com
(◠‿◠✿)(◠‿◠✿) kvlt (✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)
 
Posts: 17417
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Postby new blood, » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:57 am

I think bartatua could not tip a server. He is a hayseed muscle man who knows nothing, NOTHING!, of the computational sciences. Perhaps this ruffian could tip a cow, yes, but a server, why I find that very hard to believe, very hard indeed!
i was just going to suggest that maybe everybody should cool out maybe
User avatar
new blood,
ok
 
Posts: 3888
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Postby RIXX » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:08 am

once when I was a twink pool boy working at the four seasons beverly wilshire, some older man asked me to help him move a lounge chair out of the sun and into the shade, and then afterwards he grabbed my hand and I panicked thinking he was about to forcefully proposition me, but then I felt something crumpled being pushed into my palm and realized he had slipped me a $20 tip. i had just started working there and this was my very first tip so I wasn't expecting it but it was very chill and not my last 8-) as a PSA just make sure to always tip ur pool boi :idea: :!: :idea:
User avatar
RIXX
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 12:08 pm
Location: nonchalant

Postby RIXX » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:00 am

nvm this story is too dumb
User avatar
RIXX
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Wed May 26, 2010 12:08 pm
Location: nonchalant

Postby tarantula » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:01 am

i'll tip $3 as some sort of universal move for anything

what if you ordered a massage at your place and she jerked you off you say?

5$
User avatar
tarantula
 
Posts: 8685
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:57 pm
Location: oceanside, ca

Postby werd » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:33 am

incredibly rude of board bad boy bart to not grace us with his presence to let us know if he is in fact strong enough to tip a server

at this point the jury is still out!
night moves wrote:I will not be made fun of by someone who watches animes


hologram wrote:basically burn down your local whole foods and punch a cop because the galaxy don't give a fuck
User avatar
werd
cooler than laserblast
 
Posts: 6015
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am
Location: idiot piss man

Postby virile » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:34 am

tarantula wrote:i'll tip $3 as some sort of universal move for anything

what if you ordered a massage at your place and she jerked you off you say?

5$


oh boy

there was a time if someone tipped me $3 i woulda just crushed a teen
User avatar
virile
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 pm
Location: potato potato tomato tomato

Postby Bartatua » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:33 pm

I

WILL

STRIKE
i broke somebody's ribs
User avatar
Bartatua
 
Posts: 23367
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Postby tricksforchips » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:59 pm

Reservoir Dogs sucks.
User avatar
tricksforchips
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:21 pm

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 10cc, 5% Tint, a-10 warthog champion, ahungbunny, all day breakfast, Annie May, antoine, ASH NERVE, banquo, baseball, Beautiful Jugdish, becky, Birds vs Worms, brent, cartola, Celiac, chowder julius, clouds, coop, Dead_Wizard, def from above, denvermax, dimetrodons 'r' us, domesticwhite, esmuydavista, Eyeball Kid, Feech La Manna, Franco, frontierpsychiatrist, Future, galactagogue, gambra, Gehrig Industries, ghostmouth, Google [Bot], Grumby, guy forget, Hal Jordan, hamilton, Hauntedattic, hbb, hoopdog, howiep, hyperbole man, i won a contest, iacus, iambic, incoherent grunting, Intervalo, jack, jewels, jon, kayke, Kuboaa, landspeedrecord, loaf angel, lotso, Lucky, Marcus, Marza, mcwop23, meeshpotato, mego, Merciel, milknight, millar, Mr Spaceship, mynameisdan, nautical hyperblast, NegativeCapability, No Good Advice, nocents, normal finkenstein, number none, odilon redon, oh! it's max!, palmer eldritch, Paul, Peptobysmal, Peter Criss, pink snake, port, powderfinger, Rainbow Battle Kid, Ralph Vaughan Williams, REAL BASED SLOB, Render, ripersnifle, ruse, sassafras socks, Smiling Penner-Lite, son of chucky, spix et chicho, staple, Steve & Co, struttin' evil mushroom, Sutro, tawny frogmouth, techno beats, terminus, tgk, the scofflaw, ThePettyDemon, thrasher, tolka, transitive, tricksforchips, trigross, trouble, Viz, waldojeffers1, walt, Wrong Titus, zamboni