post your dreams

Humans in space suits make monkeys nervous

Postby theta » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:40 pm

i had a dream last night that i was ordering at the counter at a taco bell attached to a gas station.
Jeremy wrote:If you want a vision of the future, imagine a sarcastic serf - forever.

gothical storm
theta

Postby theta » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:41 pm

in case you were wondering i ordered a veggie cantina burrito and cinnamon twists.
Jeremy wrote:If you want a vision of the future, imagine a sarcastic serf - forever.

gothical storm
theta

Postby Names Bond James Bon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:41 pm

That is in fact The American Dream

Names Bond James Bon

Postby virile » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:41 pm

i would like to one day own a basketball team and make them run suicide sprints every day
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want

virile

Postby Seamus » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:43 pm

Had a dream last night that this weird monster thingie ate a baby. Then either myself or this other guy had to stick our hands in through it's nose to yank the baby out. I let him do it. The dream was longer than that but that's all I remember.
Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Seamus

Postby chimp » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:48 pm

Usually dream about being at work

chimp

Postby high bias » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:58 pm

chimp wrote:Usually dream about being at work

yeah my three recurring dreams are all stress related:

- messed something up at work
- forgot about a final exam or forgot that i was enrolled in a class
- am in a foreign city and am about to miss my flight

i have anxiety issues

high bias

Postby brent » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:26 pm

posting so i can remember to post at later times

i recently have cut back big time on my pot intake and have had insane dreams nonstop

brent

Postby Stewart Stewart » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:31 pm

last night I dreamt that I was dropped into a big pit with lots of huge scary animals like snakes, rhinos and tigers and they were all gradually approaching me but I woke up before i was killed and then i fell asleep again and had a dream that I was arguing w/ one of my best friends b/c I thought the shortened version of his mum's Christian name was his surname

my dreams vary a lot
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression

Stewart Stewart

Postby theta » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:31 pm

gothical storm
theta

Postby virile » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:32 pm

brent wrote:posting so i can remember to post at later times

i recently have cut back big time on my pot intake and have had insane dreams nonstop

is this why i haven't had a dream since i was a teenager
mercenaries of slime wrote:or i can just post what i want

virile

Postby Bartatua » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:44 pm

theta wrote:in case you were wondering i ordered a veggie cantina burrito and cinnamon twists.

have you ever been to a combination taco bell and kfc
i broke somebody's ribs

Bartatua

Postby Celery Salt » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:56 pm

I have a lot of repeats. Mainly panicked escape scenarios. But a lot of times I remember I'm dreaming and make myself fly or eat marvelous food or fuck a hot person.

Celery Salt

Postby chairkicker » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:12 pm

me and a couple of people i didn't know wanted to illegally ride the spillways all the way down, so to speak, but these mafioso types were controlling access to the only entrance. we got in somehow. place was crowded, herding people like refugees at some dystopian waterpark. i got to ride the spillways all the way down

chairkicker

Postby kayke » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:05 am

Two dreams last night.

1. I was at a house party when I got an important phone call. I went from room to room in this giant, old house and roamed the grounds trying to find a quiet place to take the call but every time I thought I'd found some privacy, there would either be someone there hidden in the dark or a group of people would show up and sit down.

2. Local restaurant decided to pare down their menu and exclusively offer wild berry poptarts.

kayke

Postby waldojeffers1 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:07 am

I had panicked wakefulness all night but my gf said she dreamed that she was bit by a spider that implanted her with spider eggs and she gave birth to a million spider babies that ate her

and when she woke up she had two bug bites on her leg (I've never been bit in this apartment)

she has a doctor's appointment this morning
oh no someone save us

waldojeffers1

Postby jefe górgory » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:49 am

Last night I dreamt that I had been planning to take a flight somewhere for weeks and then when I got to the airport I had brought only a backpack with barely anything in it. I was talking to the airline employee to pick up my tickets and she was asking me all these questions, essentially asking if I was worthy of getting on the plane and traveling abroad. Then I passed through and spent what felt like 45 minutes just running around trying to figure out if my flight had left already and where the gate was. I finally did find it, and then realized I was like five hours early :roll:

I had another part of the dream where I was taking a cable car from the top of one World Trade Center into another building slightly lower and the car was made of glass and I could see all around and was very scared
in the process of making 100k off serie a fan tokens by socios

jefe górgory

Postby mystery meat » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:54 am

ever since i started smoking weed my dreams are almost exclusively set in Mario 64-style 3D platformers with doorways to subworlds that i just dick around in until i wake up

mystery meat

Postby New Improved Alaska » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:39 am

dreamed that i was getting a fiction mfa in wal-mart, which was also a college
alaska1 wrote:I always look to something new amazing for more pleasure.

New Improved Alaska

Postby guy forget » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:20 am

alaska wrote:dreamed that i was getting a fiction mfa in wal-mart, which was also a college

Dreams to look forward to seeing in the Dystopia Log 2021 thread
YES JACK, YES!!!!!!!

guy forget

Postby Grumby » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:25 am

i'm sick rn so last night i had some pretty weird fever dreams.

i think i was watching a rap music video in a movie theater but the quality was totally shitty, like translucent windows media player quality. it was so dream like and weird that i can't even point out specifics. i remember some palm trees and like a dude and a girl walking on the beach. shit was pretty vaporwave, actually.

Grumby

Postby gauchebag » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:02 am

i enjoy smoking marijuana so i don't remember my dreams

but i'm in the midst of taking some time off from that (it's been a week) so i've been dreaming in the morning after i initially wake up and go back to sleep til the alarm hits

but what happens is i wake up and the dream instantly leaves my mind i can't remember it

intensely frustrating. think i'll go back to smoking

gauchebag

Postby ahungbunny » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:09 am

high bias wrote:
chimp wrote:Usually dream about being at work

yeah my three recurring dreams are all stress related:

- messed something up at work
- forgot about a final exam or forgot that i was enrolled in a class
- am in a foreign city and am about to miss my flight

i have anxiety issues

when i was a kid i had cool, memorable nightmares involving spiders and shit. ever since i was like 21 it's just stress dreams in which i get in a minor car accident and my insurance goes up, wether or not i own a car at the time

ahungbunny

Postby WHITEBOYWASTED » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:05 pm

last night I was stuck in a book or a movie of a writer/director whose work I kinda only barely understood. like the kind where I like one of their more accessible movies and get excited about a new one coming out and then I realize I'm not smart enough for it or I haven't devoted enough time to the field to get it. I knew in the dream that what I was doing was a work of fiction but even knowing that dreams don't make sense so I had to live the book/movie myself. when I woke up I was also very very sure this was a real writer/director and I was seconds away from being like OH of course it's that guy, but I don't think it was based on a real person.

it was about witches and it was only barely creepy. I remember going down some wooden stairs in a really open, naturally lit bookstore that in all other circumstances would be extremely my shit but I felt this undercurrent of menace while walking down the stairs and creeping around the aisles. I didn't think anything was going to jump scare me but I felt like the longer I was around the more being in there was fucking me up. I got distracted and then I was in the next scene of the movie and then the next and the next and I couldn't really even get a sense of what was happening to put together a coherent narrative.

eventually I didn't have to be in the movie/book part of my dream anymore and my wife was in the dream saying "didn't you like it?" and she went back to the bookstore part and kinda showed me the best parts of the scene/shot/creepy parts that I had missed when I was live-acting it.

WHITEBOYWASTED

Postby theta » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:47 pm

Bartatua wrote:
theta wrote:in case you were wondering i ordered a veggie cantina burrito and cinnamon twists.

have you ever been to a combination taco bell and kfc

of course

gothical storm
theta

Postby Milk » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:11 pm

I'm annoyed because as of late i have long elaborate dreams that I forget about 15 mins after being awake.

All I know about my last one is i was meeting a French youtuber/journalist i sorta fancy and at some point she was messing with her (wedding) ring which i took to mean maybe she didn't want me to know she was married. 8-) Then i remembered once awake that this whole thing was based off he fact i'd read a comment the night before where someone claimed she was messing with her wedding ring while interviewing someone in her latest video.

The last dream i remember before this one was probably 3 weeks ago at least and in it i quite fancied someone who looked a lot like Raven from Teen Titans (i've never even watched this series though i DID watch the awful Titans live action series like a month back if even...and back in the 80's i did read the comics, but the sorta Raven in my dreams did not look liek the live action one, which thank god because, aside from being bad, i'm pretty sure the actress is an actual teen) and of course that means she was young and i felt bad about this and anyway in the whole of my dream, gf was also there and she kept being terribly jealous and trying to, fairly, make me feel bad about the fact i was patently fancying this (potentially Raven) person and THEN at the end of my dream it turned into a nightmare because she was turning into all sorts of terrible monsters trying to get me so i think the moral of this dream was: don't fancy very young women. Which granted is not something i do. Aside from i guess in this dream

Anyway it seems my recent dreams have to do with me trying to potentially get with someone which is weird as i am not, you know, horny or anything.

Then again its get with, not get it on.
I must insist on being a pessimist, I'm a loner in a catastrophic mind

Milk

Postby oomphull » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:24 pm

Last night I dreamed that I got into a really bad fight with my sister because she refused to watch The Twilight Zone Movie. I kept saying, "but it's a classic!", but she just wasn't having it
hologram wrote:are you chuckling at all the giggle?

teach me something new to make sense of what you just said

oomphull

Postby theta » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:39 pm

had a dream about having to go through some empty modern hotel-like buildings that were single story but very large and made out of blue glass to get to a courtyard where a bunch of people lived on these wooden platform beds that looked like a structure that was in my elementary school library back in 1st grade

gothical storm
theta

Postby hologram » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:43 pm

stomping through old ass hotel turned studio like my mind dusty

swervin cops and running up on exes like my problems busty

sleep is the cousin of death but i still dream

hologram
acid casualty

Postby Seamus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:53 pm

my dreams are getting very fucking weird lately
Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Seamus