post your dreams

Let's talk hats

Postby k3_and the sunshine band » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:44 am

instead of my usual trauma dream about an abuse ex boss being abusive I had a dream I forgave him

while it felt good in the dream so does flying

verdict: ain’t happening until this pig can fly in real life
they/he
zagreb ebnen zloty dien!

k3_and the sunshine band

Postby theta » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:07 am

Riverchrist wrote:
theta wrote:at a big cookout/gathering of all board people and mcwop and okl got in a shirtless fistfight in the mud while it was still daylight out

accurate
Jeremy wrote:If you want a vision of the future, imagine a sarcastic serf - forever.

gothical storm
theta

Postby Jeremy » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:23 am

I dreamed there was this like Walmart ad campaign where a guy in sweatpants and a dirty t-shirt but who was clearly supposed to be an employee because he had one of those blue vests was going around harassing the customers and begging them to fuck him, and the premise of the ad was that if you didn't want to have sex with this guy you should shop at Walmart. I can't remember if the dream logic consensus was that the ad was effective or not.

Jeremy

Postby quinine » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:04 am

Had a really vivid dream that I had a child; it was a an itty bitty baby rat, and he kept leaping aggressively out of my arms so I had to keep a tight hold on him. We went to the mall for some reason and he jumped away and I lost him. :(

quinine
ok

Postby Average J » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:25 am

I have a lot of dreams about large mall complexes. Often involving escalators. Usually they're pretty fun, unless I get one of the ones where the mall is so large I can't find what I'm looking for.
-----------------------
make your own hot sauce

Average J

Postby kid8 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:02 pm

Lots of water slides lately. They're really fun.
Antient Rome.

kid8
killer

Postby saranclaps » Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:51 pm

I was on an Egyptian vacation with Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper???
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening

saranclaps

Postby kid8 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:36 pm

Yeah you were. That's hott. They're hott.
Antient Rome.

kid8
killer

Postby kid8 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:29 pm

I would be like "you guys... stop talking politics, and start talking pole licks."
Antient Rome.

kid8
killer

Postby kayke » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:06 am

I was at a Burger King that had been built inside of an old three story house with my friend Will. I really wanted french fries but I couldn't figure out where to order, because most of the rooms of the house were set up with little tables and booths.

Will sat down at a table and then some people came up to us and started talking to us about the latest Friday the 13th movie which had just come out. They said that since it was the final one that would ever be made, they were glad Jason got a love interest.

kayke

Postby 31GeeWhizz » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:18 pm

CW:

Combination of work trauma and childhood sexual abuse. What a night.Toggle Spoiler
31GeeWhizz

Postby Autarch » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:42 am

Cw toilet stuff:

Keep falling in and out of this dream where I’m passing in this huge gross urinal in a super nasty public restroom. The urinal keeps overflowing m and there’s nasty stuff floating in it (cigarette butts, a tooth, etc) but I just keep pissing. I try to leave but I can’t because the urinal is too big and I can’t open the door all the way. I’m wearing a necklace and it slaps the urinal. My legs touch the urinal and it’s gross. eventually I figure out how to squeeze through the door but it involves being pressed up against the urinal quite a bit, but I do it. The whole time the urinal is overflowing and dripping piss. But I get out of there just barely. I’ve had this dream 3 times tonight.Toggle Spoiler

Autarch

Postby 31GeeWhizz » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:20 am

Last night I played with funkadelic, had a work stress/fight dream about the job I left in march, and had the recurring dream where I can't find my dorm room
31GeeWhizz

Postby arepa » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:46 pm

I only dream of my ex

arepa

Postby nite69 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:53 pm

had a dream that everyone i work with started working out of my home office with me, like 8 or 9 computers jammed into a 10x10 room, people coming and going at all hours of the day. it was (surprisingly) only a little bit nightmarish
sealed their fate wrote:The handwriting is already on the wall. These boys have been flushed.

nite69

Postby kayke » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:39 am

Dream 1: I was being hunted for sport. Terrible dream, do not recommend.

Dream 2: Found a rare VHS tape. 10/10 would dream again.

kayke

Postby Seamus » Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:51 am

Night before last I dreamt I was in a ski resort chalet but it was summer and I was fighting people in crouching tiger, hidden dragon style

Last night I dreamt that I rode a very long, narrow water slide which blew around in the wind and was on the verge of collapse but was super fun. The water park attendants told me that only around 6 people a year were brave enough to ride it
Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Seamus

Postby doublethink0 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:22 am

My late friend and I were involved in a Breaking Bad type of heist. I had long hair and I think he died in the action. Complete with slow walking through the desert montage with sad music playing. Missing him today.

doublethink0

Postby manvstrees » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:33 am

i was a member of the roy family at thanksgiving, like the cousin greg
we were all in this huge banquet hall, there was a central table up on the dais or something, the rest of the tables were all the extended family
at one point the main roys all start exclaiming like OHOOOOOOOOO and the people seated at the central table all vacate it for us
i kept trying to pick a seat far away from logan over by carl and senior management and stuff (why are they there?)
the courses are insane. seems like the second course was this pistachio heart that came rolled up in black cloth, brought in by the pope.
at one point there was this huge gourd thing that was called an avocado, that in one spot had delectable perfect avocado innards surrounded by bloody entrails, tough to spoon around.
one course was this rolling cart of hanging animal heads accompanied by videos where you could watch the animals being eaten out in the wild. there was a stem of savory grapes above the suspended animal heads that constituted the dish. next to this were a selection of other thanksgiving vhs like the king and i, a couple hammer horror classics, and a spanish only friday the 13th sequel strictly about family gettogethers.
Last edited by manvstrees on Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.

manvstrees

Postby Grumby » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:44 am

recently i had a dream i was at a childhood friends house who i haven't seen in years and after asking if i could "keep my amp at his place for a little while" (not sure why), his family came out and introduced me to these two weird animals, they were like metallic melted looking dogs and they were glowing super bright.

woke up feeling a little weirded out but it was kinda nice. those dogs were so fucking cool looking i wanna try and draw them from memory

Grumby

Postby 31GeeWhizz » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:09 am

I was in Venice with family and wanted to go off on my own to visit the place there where my ex killed herself
31GeeWhizz

Postby Riverchrist » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:14 am

I pissed on the floor of my own house and Scott Lucas from Local H came over to lecture me, saying “this is giving getting high a bad name” before diverging into a rant about how much he was having to pay for acid. Afterwards I looked online and he had cancelled his tour.

Riverchrist

Postby doublethink0 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:24 pm

Riverchrist wrote:I pissed on the floor of my own house and Scott Lucas from Local H came over to lecture me, saying “this is giving getting high a bad name” before diverging into a rant about how much he was having to pay for acid. Afterwards I looked online and he had cancelled his tour.

doublethink0

Postby kayke » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:38 am

Two friends and I showed up late for a class that was apparently about how Rocky Horror Picture Show is an adaptation of A Christmas Carol. We were late because we were trying to catch a guy who stole a big computer chip with important information on it, but the teacher didn't care and made us sit down and stop disturbing the class.

Everyone in the class was laying on pillows on the floor watching Rocky Horror being projected on one of the walls. I woke up in the middle of a scene where Linda Carter's Wonder Woman was visited by a spirit who summoned a bunch of giant, 5-foot-long hand tools and was making Wonder Woman solve a puzzle and for a second I was like "Oh damn, I guess this is A Christmas Carol actually."

kayke

Postby palmer eldritch » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:28 pm

i had a dream that there was a like laundry pickup and return system like mail that everyone had and i was a laundrymail person. and i sucked at it terribly

palmer eldritch

Postby sassafras socks » Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:36 am

Had a rare and vivid dream after binge eating a bunch of trash before bed last night

Myself and this faceless partner of mine, a sort of Birdcage situation, get to start a boutique wedding store where he makes the dresses and I make the cakes. The store is located at the center of a spiral of highway that’s just floating in the sky and one of my main concerns is that people will miss the exit off the main road. It’s a multistory concrete building with top to bottom windows and we have an argument about which floor our particular operations will take place on. I have a Gloria Swanson moment where I come down the staircase in a stereotypical white bakers uniform but it also has a flowing train and the sun is beginning to set, bathing my descent in golden light. The dream ends from the perspective of someone following signs on the road to our store but it keeps looping like a 3-second twitter video that just auto replays and they never actually arrive.
sassafras socks

Postby quinine » Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:41 am

manvstrees wrote:one course was this rolling card of hanging animal heads accompanied by videos where you could watch the animals being eaten out in the wild. there was a stem of savory grapes above the suspended animal heads that constituted the dish.

you should write for the show

quinine
ok

Postby Riverchrist » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:03 am

Dental plan
Scott Lucas needs acid

Riverchrist

Postby RealKenny3 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 am

I had a dream that I was in a relationship with Ben Shapiro's sister Abigail and we were trying to make it work but eventually we admitted to each other that we needed different things and broke up amicably
[PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT]

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those you choose to accept and live by.

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

My videogame collection on Backloggery

RealKenny3
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Grendel » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:11 am

Had a dream I meant a friend on the street and hugged them =)

Grendel

PreviousNext

Return to The Hat Zone