Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby draw » Wed May 29, 2019 6:42 pm

asking a subway employee if they sold bottles of sweet onion sauce for individual purchase

draw

Postby Robo-Chachi » Wed May 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Stay tuned!

Robo-Chachi

Postby Marza » Wed May 29, 2019 7:03 pm

I went on a field trip to a mine shaft when I was young.

Marza

Postby The Unblinking Eye » Wed May 29, 2019 7:09 pm

Saw them at this church right after The Great Destroyer came out

The Unblinking Eye

Postby LaAbeja » Wed May 29, 2019 9:38 pm

draw wrote:asking a subway employee if they sold bottles of sweet onion sauce for individual purchase

On a road trip once, my brother asked for "as much as you can possibly put on it." It was flowing out of the sandwich wrapper, even before he unwrapped it or took his first bite. I think he ate it while driving. That car's interior was never the same.
Fear is an illusion!

LaAbeja

Postby Buddy Knox » Wed May 29, 2019 10:09 pm

In 2008 I jokingly told a stranger at a party that I was voting for Ron Paul which is just...why...and they rightfully got upset and made it known to everyone present that I was a terrible person. I was too demoralized to even bother trying to explain that it was a joke, too, so I just went and sat down in another room until my friend came and drove me home.

Buddy Knox

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Wed May 29, 2019 10:12 pm

the suicide attempt is probably not even top 10 so I have that going for me

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby pissydan » Wed May 29, 2019 10:51 pm

i just wanted a pizza...
As life would have it, Johnny did somebody wrong and they filed a complaint.

pissydan
|ᵆ|>

Postby an otter » Wed May 29, 2019 11:13 pm

probably the point where I had to steal license plates to keep my car on the road, because I needed it for work but couldn't afford it, insurance, rent and food and had to pick the two least avoidable
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ

an otter

Postby an otter » Wed May 29, 2019 11:15 pm

i guess that same year I only ate expirary-sale bagels because it's all I could afford, and I toasted them over the stove element because I couldn't afford a toaster

I guess that whole year was one long low
ˁᵔᵜᵔˀ

an otter

Postby ScaredGopher » Wed May 29, 2019 11:27 pm

This is a thread I can really do work in.

Pretty sure I posted about it in another thread, but about five years ago, and a good 70 pounds over my college weight (when I was actually playing a sport I was recruited for), I brought home from one trip items from taco bell, mcdonalds, and burger king (that's three drive throughs) and ate it all while I bankrupted a bottle of vodka and probably listened to elliott smith and the mountain goats all night, though the last part I don't recall.

And maybe ten years ago also when I was working retail and subbing at a middle school with a master's degree and on my first day I showed up hungover, maybe still drunk, and a seventh grade girl greeted me in homeroom said," You our sub? You washed up, man," and the look on her face wasn't one of someone who had just delivered an insult but more, like, this guy is making me sad.

ScaredGopher

Postby easy » Wed May 29, 2019 11:28 pm

I was in jail and there was a tiny ceiling-mounted TV outside facing into the cell. it was playing some local channel which was broadcasting the movie s1m0ne, and in it al pacino’s character was in some futuristic house arrest jail cell with a tv outside, facing in. i remember laughing at the time but it really was the beginning of a very, very bad stretch of my life

easy
does it

Postby feaxfang » Wed May 29, 2019 11:31 pm

Wandering into am Old Navy to kill some time and being asked by a young girl if I worked there.

feaxfang

Postby WussWayne » Thu May 30, 2019 3:47 am

Definitely shitting into a bucket with two other dudes in jail. And then being forced to clean the bucket while the other dudes were forced to clean the cell and foyer.
don't drink. smoke weed instead
take effexor morning, mirtazapine at night religiously
get enough sleep
wake up, shower, have breakfast, make coffee, pack lunch, go.
use your planner then prep

fix your bike
see therapist
put yourself out there, forge healthy beneficial relationships but chill

WussWayne

Postby Brouhaha » Thu May 30, 2019 5:24 am

The Unblinking Eye wrote:Saw them at this church right after The Great Destroyer came out

:lol:

best album
make it mild

weird opinions

Brouhaha

Postby Debbie » Thu May 30, 2019 5:36 am

Not a singular moment but probably the next month or two here

Debbie

Postby Debbie » Thu May 30, 2019 5:37 am

Very excited about some form of ascent after!

Debbie

Postby Kenny » Thu May 30, 2019 5:40 am

Trump being elected morning
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby Sports Fan of the Year » Thu May 30, 2019 6:49 am

Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:59 am
mites wrote:I'm a factory where every input is pizza and every output is depression

Sports Fan of the Year

Postby milano boy » Thu May 30, 2019 10:18 am

either having a swat team raiding the house i lived in in college and being thrown to the ground with an automatic rifle pointed at my head while i got handcuffed or when my ex broke off our engagement and the following months (i'm happy about this now tho)

milano boy

Postby alaska » Thu May 30, 2019 10:25 am

ic atastrophically broke my femur when i was six years old and it broke my braine for eternite
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool

alaska

Postby alaska » Thu May 30, 2019 10:25 am

milano boy wrote:either having a swat team raiding the house i lived in in college and being thrown to the ground with an automatic rifle pointed at my head while i got handcuffed or when my ex broke off our engagement and the following months (i'm happy about this now tho)

jesus a) is fucking terrifying
mactheo wrote:
Emily Dickinson wrote:Our lives are ... so cool

alaska

Postby gauchebag » Thu May 30, 2019 11:04 am

probably when i woke up in the hospital in college with IVs in my arm and they told me i had some date rape drug in my system and had been brought there by the cops who found me passed out on the street. my clothes were in the corner caked with vomit. i immediately pulled the medial apparatus out of me got dressed and left. worst part was i was supposed to go to some conference for one of my classes that morning but when they pulled up with the car to pick me up i just went to bed and ignored them i felt absolutely weird and fucked up and like i hadn't slept.
bruce1: fucking, fighting, i'm the one with gun

gauchebag

Postby Milk » Thu May 30, 2019 11:06 am

Quite possible im still in it.

But no probably like a couple of years ago when i pretty much didn't clean anything in the apartment for two or three months probably. I would not dare speak of what the bathroom looked like and i had garbage bags on the kitchen table (mind you i don't eat at this table ever) My landlady called me once around that time to tell me the neighbors were complaining about the litter smell and she told me of a moment when out the kitchen window she espied a man she said wasn't me (impossible) in this complete mess of a kitchen and... and she stopped there mid-sentence and went on about something else but knowing that i'm 90% of the time at least naked from waist down in my apartment (no i dont consider it something abnormal to do, I suppose im kind of a home nudist? I don't see the point in making my clothes dirty when i don't need them) i know she stopped herself from saying the man was naked. So i know my landlady saw me nude among the absolute mess of my kitchen then probably fixing myself some pathetic excuse for a meal in whatever space i could still find
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."

Milk

Postby joe » Thu May 30, 2019 11:56 am

Like 10 years ago, I passed out on the street when drunk and was taken to the emergency room. I snuck out, and my roommate found me sleeping on top of a box fan in the living room. We apparently had unprotected sex, and since I didn't realize that until she told me the next day, I spent the hangover going with her to planned Parenthood to get plan b.

joe

Postby joe » Thu May 30, 2019 12:00 pm

joe

Postby milano boy » Thu May 30, 2019 12:06 pm

alaska wrote:
milano boy wrote:either having a swat team raiding the house i lived in in college and being thrown to the ground with an automatic rifle pointed at my head while i got handcuffed or when my ex broke off our engagement and the following months (i'm happy about this now tho)

jesus a) is fucking terrifying

yea not great ! i was one of the first people they took down and it was kinda wild to hear them progress up all three floors and kick down doors and clear rooms. lots and lots of screaming and shit getting thrown around and .... ya

i had some ptsd-like symptoms for quite a bit after this happened where i'd just zone out all time and have flashbacks of them kicking down the front door and taking me down.

i was _always_ known as the paranoid guy in the house and before all this happened i called my friend over and i was like "hey that brown van has been parked in front of the house for an hour it's really odd" and he was like "you're just being paranoid" and sure enough that brown van contained the swat team lol

milano boy

Postby RIXX » Thu May 30, 2019 12:11 pm

continuing the subway theme, my lowest moment was when i was 24, out of college and directionless, wandering around culver city when i entered a subway and ordered a Fritos Chicken Enchilada Melt™

RIXX

Postby kit fox » Thu May 30, 2019 12:24 pm

probably 26/27. lotta sleepless paranoid nights about my girlfriend/eventually ex/eventually back together/then broken up again. quitting smoking weed only made them worse. but it turns out you arent paranoid if its all true!! and it was!!! august 29th 2013 was when i realized i wasnt crazy and i just needed to stop talking to them. been pretty good ever since!!

kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby a-10 warthog champion » Thu May 30, 2019 12:32 pm

i read a page of sixers fans posts
who we are- laid back, eco-conscious, informal, off the cuff, good music, no bullshit...

a-10 warthog champion

Next

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....