Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Bartatua » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:53 pm

"Fix it."
i broke somebody's ribs

Bartatua

Postby Bartatua » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:54 pm

Buddy Knox wrote:I stopped going to my barber last spring when out of nowhere she announced "People who don't like Donald Trump need to get a life."

I haven't found a new barber yet so I've just been growing my hair out until it gets so long that my employer complains and I shave it off.

I had a terrible time finding a non-racist barber until my most recent move
i broke somebody's ribs

Bartatua

Postby quinine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:55 pm

we just say hello, confirm I want the usual, and then he chats with the other barbers while I sit in silence. it's great
Dr. Norm Thagard wrote:You have truly outside yourself

quinine
ok

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:51 pm

"go nuts"

virile

Postby wendy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:53 pm

“Just fuck me up”

wendy

Postby Ferrous Bueller » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:11 pm

I never see the same person twice
Ferrous Bueller

Postby wendy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:13 pm

I’ve been seeing the same stylist for about a year and last time I went to my salon I unlocked the wine option

Yeah there’s a fucking wine option!!!! So now when I go I’m just chillin sippin on a glass of rose while Cynthia perfects my bob :}

wendy

Postby wendy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Just kidding about chillin I actually have extreme social anxiety at the salon and am incredibly awkward and offputting

I do get wine now tho

wendy

Postby wendy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Hm it’s not called “unlocked” in real life is it

What’s the word for leveling up

wendy

Postby scurrydog » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:23 pm

Make it look as thick as possible.
love you guys!

scurrydog
ok

Postby shark week » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:05 pm

i have a coupon for free haircut at sports clips

what is sports clips like?
Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it

shark week

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:07 pm

they will shave a volleyball into your skull if you want

virile

Postby shark week » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:07 pm

i am a huge sports fan but i have this inkling that sports clips is awful and that it would be preferable to use the 7$ haircut coupon i have for super cuts

i haven't paid for a haircut since August of last year but hopefully i'll have some interviews coming up and want to look better than my cut-it-myself look
Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it

shark week

Postby shark week » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:08 pm

virile wrote:they will shave a volleyball into your skull if you want

this is rad but unfortunately not the look i'm going for at the moment

shark week

Postby Spooky Jim » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:48 pm

So I was looking for a thread to post this in, and was looking for the thread for just posting random shit in, but then this one maybe makes more sense.

Yesterday I had a job interview at a public library in a suburb of Columbus. I hadn't ever been to the neighborhood before, and live about 35 minutes away, so I made sure to get there real early, just in case. I ended up being there about 25 minutes too early, so I decided to drive around and check out the neighborhood more (it was an unwalkable neighborhood), and was cruising around when I got stuck in traffic, and started to panic as I realized there were only 10 minutes left till my interview. I quickly turned out of the bottle-necked traffic in this suburbs little "historic downtown" area into some spa's parking lot to turn around, but there I see a trio of contractors reroofing a house behind the parking lot. Only, these three contractors all had the same haircut, and not only was it the same haircut but it was none other than Emo Phillip's haircut, and they all looked more or less like Emo Phillip in facial characteristics. Two of them looked like they were twins, and the third looked like he was their older brother. They were all wearing clean overalls too. It felt like a gag really, and I almost hopped out of my car to take a photo, but I didn't think I could inconspicuously take a photo that captured the uncanniness of their appearance, and I felt I was in a rush.
Combarieu declares that the songs of birds are not "musical" either, because they are "very difficult to take down in notation." See his Music-Its Laws and Evolution, 155. Will some divine power please create a "Musical" bird to sing the Air for G String in exact Equal Temperament for M. Combarieu?

Spooky Jim

Postby REAL BASED SLOB » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:08 pm

damn that is spooky, jim
When John Walsh refers to criminals as cowards and creeps I just get more jacked

REAL BASED SLOB

Postby saranclaps » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:24 am

i once went to a racist barber who was complaining about trayvon martin and those people and iirc told him my father or mother was black and he became v. uncomfortable and gave me haircut for free.
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening

saranclaps

Postby kid8 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:58 am

after the cut i'm all like, "lookit, i have this much money."
Oh, I'm a failure, because i haven't got a brain.

kid8
killer

Postby NegativeCapability » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:00 am

Young Stalin.
Back where I bong... behind my desk, changing the world. Using that giant brain to make some magic.

NegativeCapability

Postby chargie » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:07 am

saranclaps wrote:i once went to a racist barber who was complaining about trayvon martin and those people and iirc told him my father or mother was black and he became v. uncomfortable and gave me haircut for free.

thinking that maybe, just maybe, your recollection is in fact not correct
trouble wrote:e equals can't c color

chargie

Postby chargie » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:07 am

Ferrous Bueller wrote:I never see the same person twice

what kind of psychopath are you??

chargie

Postby chargie » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:08 am

"the usual and yeah fix up the beard a little"

chargie

Postby No Good Advice » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:13 am

not today

No Good Advice

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....