how close are you to just fuckin losing it

Humans in space suits make monkeys nervous

Postby Average J » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:16 pm

compatibility mode wrote:its bad but i threw in a window AC unit so at least i can sleep at night. i wear ear plugs and no longer talking with them is great. the real bullshit is when i started referring to the listing and what they arent providing, her first retort was that im not wearing a mask when the listing said i was supposed to. i had notified her i was vaccinated (they are antivax) and they didnt push the mask issue until i started complaining but had been dropping comments like "youre the dangerous one because you got the vaccine." pretty positive they would get COVID and not tell me

OH FUCKING HELL. I have PTSD just hearing about this.
-----------------------
make your own hot sauce

Average J

Postby manvstrees » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:23 pm

Lost a little weight, then cut out drinking totally for a few days so far, eating minimal for the last week, more energy when working out
Gained weight back

If the idling street bikes wake me up at 3am again everyones gonna die
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.

manvstrees

Postby DisownedByGodFML » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:46 pm

compatibility mode wrote:its bad but i threw in a window AC unit so at least i can sleep at night. i wear ear plugs and no longer talking with them is great. the real bullshit is when i started referring to the listing and what they arent providing, her first retort was that im not wearing a mask when the listing said i was supposed to. i had notified her i was vaccinated (they are antivax) and they didnt push the mask issue until i started complaining but had been dropping comments like "youre the dangerous one because you got the vaccine." pretty positive they would get COVID and not tell me

Everything about this is maddening but specifically the scummy landlord routine pretending to care about masks when you bring up the agreement would send me over the edge
DisownedByGodFML

Postby mancubz » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:47 am

Pandemic is winding down so all the not being fuxking psychotic with expectations at work has ended! We have to teach till the last minute tomorrow, but also have to clean up our TWO classrooms in order to be set free for summer. But don’t worry! “Staff are permitted to come in Monday and Tuesday” to finish cleaning if we don’t finish by the actual start of summer break.
Oh also we had a new grading system this year and then we were told to really just go with our feelings of how we think a kid did overall for final grades, which we submitted last week. But today we have to email our admin every kid’s grade breakdown in a spreadsheet !!!
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby sordid affair » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:02 am

mancubz, that is unreal--especially that last part about grading minutiae. when you get to the other side, i hope you get to take some SERIOUS time for yourself

compatibility mode, i hope you're able to get out of that bonkers airbnb soon!!
andrei wrote: i heard james joyce is tough, this is probably like the james joyce of rap, ostensibly, if you wanna think of it in those terms. haha, and it bumps, too!

sordid affair
chair in applied liberty

Location: the other side of mt. heart attack (in tiny pants, baking)

Postby winjer » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:10 am

ugh cubz i am sorry :(

i have been applying for teaching jobs again the last week and i’m not sure if that is making me closer or farther away from losing it

winjer

Postby compatibility mode » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:13 pm

Update: host 1 getting the jab tomorrow, host 2 still antivax. I meant to ask what finally convinced host 1 to get it.

I guess that's a positive.

But I also received news that after waiting 9 months with no response and having to submit an inquiry and waiting another 3 weeks that the US government is requesting more evidence for my fiance and my visa application which is going to take another 2.5 months to process before maybe getting approved.

Just another day on this lovely planet.

compatibility mode

Postby compatibility mode » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:02 pm

airbnb update:

i was notified today by the host that she is cancelling my stay because she herself must move out ASAP. what is interesting is that on one of the two nights where we were friendly with each other, i was hanging having a couple beers and they told me the story of kicking out another tenant using the excuse that the landlord was kicking them all out. it would seem like the exact same tactics in this case but we had seemed to be on an upswing, so idk why they would cancel on me now, especially since there is for sure going to be financial repercussions.

part of me thinks they are being evicted or (since they dont seem to have been working the last 5 weeks) maybe they quit/got fired and found a new position elsewhere. either way, its a pretty ideal scenario for me since ill get some sort of refund and im eying a new place with a private bathroom and hopefully no smoking.

compatibility mode

Postby La Abeja » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:42 pm

La Abeja wrote:did a required web module on harassment policies for my job and the dude's face in this skit is a real - m o o d -

bump b/c I noticed this same guy in season 2 of I Think You Should Leave

way to get work corporate harassment policy vid guy!
Fear is an illusion!

La Abeja

Postby quinine » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:17 pm

oh shit which sketch

compatibility mode it's insane that any one of those things you listed is not sufficient grounds to cancel your airbnb reservation, what a scummy company

quinine
ok

Postby La Abeja » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:26 pm

he's the guy who tells off Tim when he won't stop asking about cum on the ghost tour
Fear is an illusion!

La Abeja

Postby DisownedByGodFML » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:56 pm

Had some wild sleep paralysis dream and regular bad/weird dreams last night and have residual paranoia today that's already made me act weird :?
DisownedByGodFML

Postby maraschino cherry » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:19 pm

today i got it : )

maybe tomorrow i lose it : (

i like to keep it interesting ^.^

maraschino cherry

Postby port » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:29 pm

lolololol my packing is going feebly and my main laptop that I've been using at home but is mostly for work decided that last night was the time to utterly fail. I think it's a battery thing? I don't even have time to fix it before I leave on Monday, for which I am completely unprepared. Today is the day I might lose it.

port

Postby Down n dirty rufus » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:49 pm

DisownedByGodFML wrote:Had some wild sleep paralysis dream and regular bad/weird dreams last night and have residual paranoia today that's already made me act weird :?

Whoa something similar happened to me a few months back. Lots of sleep paralysis, then when I woke up it was kind of like when you’re really stoned and feel like you can only watch what your body does but you don’t have any agency. When I would close my eyes, I could feel my eyes dart around like I was in REM sleep. I think I came back to normal after pounding some coffee.

Down n dirty rufus

Postby New Improved Alaska » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:50 pm

Life has acquired a strange dark fringe around the edges
alaska1 wrote:I always look to something new amazing for more pleasure.

New Improved Alaska

Postby fervorous » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:53 pm

I’ve got this thing going where I think I’m famous and that all this internet stuff is about me. like I was reading r/dogelore for a while. whether it’s true or I lost it, I still lost it. the effect on here, all of it. I should just move on but part of me is like just wish someone would text me and tell me it’s real. I gave autarch my number. like did I get clowned on snl? I did go to work that day but I quit right after. I swear maybe I lost it.
fervorous

Postby fervorous » Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:14 pm

can you entrap someone into being a fucking idiot? can’t you?
fervorous

Postby New Improved Alaska » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:59 pm

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

thats the whole alphabet
alaska1 wrote:I always look to something new amazing for more pleasure.

New Improved Alaska

Postby maraschino cherry » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:38 pm

teetering right there on the edge, ha ha

any good day that i have may in fact be me playing myself with all these tiny false optimisms

maraschino cherry

Postby maraschino cherry » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:52 pm

definitely a manic episode today lets see how this one goes

:)

maraschino cherry

Postby Joker » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:05 pm

I am lost all the way

Joker

Postby pashmina » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:24 pm

La Abeja wrote:
La Abeja wrote:did a required web module on harassment policies for my job and the dude's face in this skit is a real - m o o d -

bump b/c I noticed this same guy in season 2 of I Think You Should Leave

way to get work corporate harassment policy vid guy!

am i missing something...these look like two totally different guys
emotional fascism wrote:that was a bad post. i'd like to apologize to all board millennials.

pashmina
I LOVE CATS!!!

Postby Joker » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:47 pm

🤪😵

Joker

Postby manvstrees » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:10 am

i heard that
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.

manvstrees

Postby winjer » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:30 am

going going gone

winjer

Postby waldojeffers1 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:12 pm

I just want to sleep
oh no someone save us

waldojeffers1

Postby La Abeja » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:05 pm

pashmina wrote:am i missing something...these look like two totally different guys

nah I IMBDed him, his name is Gregory A Thompson. I was very skeptical myself because it's kind of an insane thing to notice and I didn't want to be a racist asshole saying two random Black dudes look alike. Here he is in Monk (2005).

Fear is an illusion!

La Abeja

Postby Joker » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:08 pm

yeah here he is doing a tv interview

Joker

Postby La Abeja » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:10 pm

uh oh don't tell HR or I'm gonna have to do the harassment vids all over again
Fear is an illusion!

La Abeja

PreviousNext

Return to The Hot Zone