What does your first serious crush do now?

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Seamus » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:42 pm

she is still a goth
Raise. Hell. All. Summer. Long.

Seamus

Postby Buddy Knox » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Absolutely no idea but 10 years ago was working for a company that manufactures swimming pools.

Definitely MAGA like 99% of the other people I grew up with.
Buddy Knox

Postby Merciel » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:46 pm

He dropped out of MIT due to stress/anxiety either freshman or sophomore year and moved back home to Alabama, at which point he appears to have vanished from the internet. One of those address listing sites claims that he's living at home with his parents still, but I dunno if those things really get updated or just auto-update themselves based on DOB/year information. I can't find anything else.

I hope he's all right.
Merciel
Hipinion Dog Lady

Postby Eyeball Kid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Something to do with real estate. Doesn't appear to have much of a social-media presence.
Eyeball Kid

Postby joe » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:08 pm

I had a crush on the same girl from grades 2-5 and then I moved to a different state and never saw her again. Pretty sure I just found her on Facebook, and it appears she works for Joel Pigeon Trucking, Inc.
Last edited by joe on Tue Sep 11, 2001 4:20 am, edited 69 times in total.
joe

Postby DasLofGang » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:11 pm

when you absolutely, positively GOT to ship every pigeon in the room
and I say SCREW YOU
DasLofGang

Postby clouds » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:19 pm

professional bodybuilder

I don't know what criteria you'd use to pick "teenager most likely to become professional bodybuilder" but they must be real subtle because I don't think anyone saw that coming
clouds

Postby KPH » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:14 pm

She's a union organizer and very into antifa so I guess the crush persists
KPH

Postby Gussie Fink-Nottle » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:15 pm

Seems to have become an optometrist, moved to Brazil with her husband and is now a professor in São Paulo. I dunno if it counts as a 'serious crush' since we were like 9 or 10 but she was the first person who made me go 'wow, she is really pretty and clever'. I never said anything to her of course but she did pick me to be her partner on class projects a few times so I guess she knew who I was at least.
It is mating season for the pterosaurs, and this well-endowed male wants YOU to fly with him.
Gussie Fink-Nottle

Postby Kuboaa » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:23 pm

from what I remember the last time I saw an update on FB she lives on a horse ranch in Kentucky(?) and does pottery and I think was working as a curator at a museum in the area? So still pretty :ahuh: in my opinion
Kuboaa

Postby BlackSugar » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:55 pm

haven't thought about her in years. just checked and was initially a little sad when I gleaned she's living a low income single mom life in a trailer park in the small town I grew up in. but then I got over myself and realized she's having a ball in almost all of her pictures and she has all these pics of doing stuff with her kids and they clearly love their mom and she wears heart-shaped sunglasses a lot and is often sticking out her tongue or making faces and I realized I was the one she should be sad about
I come like a thousand doves
BlackSugar
COMING SOON

Postby Milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:06 pm

It's just the FB front she puts on though, like most. Inside she is desperate and sad.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby Pokemon Mastah » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Something to do with geology... seems kinda chill
Pokemon Mastah

Postby ueckerist » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:31 pm

she's an interior designer in new york

we're not really in touch any more, but i went to her wedding last summer. her mom got drunk at the reception and told me—in front of about a dozen other wedding guests—that 1) the new husband is terrible, 2) my crush was in love with me for years and crush's mom is convinced i'm the only person her daughter has ever truly loved, and 3) i should have been the one to marry her

it was an indescribably awkward moment that will probably always stick with me, although this lady's kind of a kook, so who knows! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (the new husband is indeed terrible, so at least she was right about that one)
Hopefully, people will take a general look at this and see what's the lesson.
ueckerist

Postby bruceagain » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:35 pm

you lot had some bougie ass upbringings huh
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.
bruceagain

Postby Grumby » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:37 pm

bruceagain wrote:you lot had some bougie ass upbringings huh

lol i was about to make this post.
Grumby

Postby Riverchrist » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:38 pm

Lowercase Tea wrote:Find ways to realize the person you have a crush on sucks. It is the best feeling, presumably only beaten by your crush actually liking you.
Riverchrist

Postby Grumby » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:42 pm

my highschool was so fucking redneck. i'm not surprised at the outcome of any of these crushes. it's just typical.
Grumby

Postby mancubz » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:34 pm

Last I checked was a few years ago and he had a company that did landscaping with indigenous plants
He was so fucking weird and I was sooooo into it
Stuntman wrote:This is what happens when you're an adolescent and you don't have a forest or the internet.

Johan POOPLER wrote: i'd rather live another 50 years with an untouched nutsack than be rent from the platonic embrace of my sweet, beloved bitch.
mancubz
BAD BITCH ALERT

Postby Milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:42 pm

bruceagain wrote:you lot had some bougie ass upbringings huh

In my case i'm actually surprised this girl ended up with such a job because i come from a 2000 people town 350km away from the closest city. The boonies by anyone's definition. It was not in any way a bougie grade or high school. Most people there end up either moving to the city if they have any ambition for a future or otherwise working at the same local business for little more than minimum wage their entire life. I generalise a little but still. the odds should have been that my first serious crush has had a very working class job, married some guy i went to school with and now has like 3 or 4 children.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."
Milk

Postby Milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Well yeah, nobody should have more than 2 children (unless adopted), but other than that.
Milk

Postby Milk » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:52 pm

I think the most surprising of my old classmates path i've seen is this guy who DESIGNS interior decorations, has a business to his name based both in montreal and milan (which makes and sells upper scale interior deco). in short he looks like he's rich as fucking fuck and he was this italian kid (look i have to mention this because back where i'm from he was the ONLY one) that lived with his parents, get this, in a kind of hippie house/hut his dad built right INTO THE GROUND.

Again, i come from the boonies. Not a path you'd expect.

And i suppose there's this guy who was in my brother's year (one year ahead of me) who now has a column for one of Montreal's papers and sometimes is seen on tv. He studied law but he mostly does political commentary. I didn't even know he'd had such a career until a year ago, i was back home and he was in the local paper and my brother says do you remember him, im like no? and he says yeah you know, this fucking guy, he was involved in EVERYTHING in high school. And it occurs to me then i've thought throughout the years about this guy a few times because he was the lead in the only school play i saw which was Dead Poet's society and i always wondered what happened to this guy and the first time i saw Matt Damon i thought wow he looks just like this guy (not REALLY it turns out but in my memory he did). Anyway i tend to agree with all his opinions so..good for him.
Milk

Postby shark week » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:10 pm

i didn't have any serious crushes in my teenage years because i attended an all-boys high school and didn't consider any of the crushes i had on classmates to be serious

just looked up a college crush. looks like she's an editor/producer for ABC's Good Morning America.
Last edited by shark week on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it
shark week

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 pm

last i checked she was a model in nyc but that was years ago
virile

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:12 pm

important update: just googled and it looks like she is suing a building owner in nyc for $50million because a scaffolding fell on her :shock:
virile

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:13 pm

and this article says former model so i was RIGHT
virile

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:14 pm

holy shit it fractured her spine in multiple places this is so sad i hope she is okay now
virile

Postby clouds » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:29 pm

Crush Crushed In Construction Catastrophe
clouds

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:31 pm

oh wow i am too dumb to even think of that my crush got crushed wow

she used to be very good at basketball and now she is crushed in new york

here is an nypost article! https://nypost.com/2017/12/19/ex-model- ... r-for-50m/
virile

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:39 pm

so far from my grade 8 class one dude ski'd into a tree and died and another girl got crushed by a scaffold i'm afraid to check on everyone else
virile

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....