right thing to do thread. what's the right thing to do?

Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby kid8 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:37 am

I have this friend that asked me to store a futon/couch situation in my house, cause she found it for a deal on letgo or offer up, and it so happened to be by my place. i agreed. fast forward 3 weeks later, she hasn't picked it up, and i'm like, this is cool here, let me give you like 20 bucks for it. she got it for free. she denies. i offer 30, she denies. fine then, bitch . pick it up asap then. ok. the new weekend passes, i have friends over. i mock hump a big girl. we break it. the futon does not hold up it's clicks. its busted. do i tell my friend? is it her fault for not picking it up? if she got it for free and stored it here for free, do i owe her anything? should i tell her?
Oh, I'm a failure, because i haven't got a brain.
kid8
killer

Postby kid8 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:38 am

you share your ethic questions.
Oh, I'm a failure, because i haven't got a brain.
kid8
killer

Postby toots » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:29 am

i think you should mock hump your friend
toots

Postby incoherent grunting » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:32 am

good thing you didn't give her $30 for it
things break, it's a shame, but no one's fault really.
"let's get psychic not blacked out. Let's get wild without getting sick. Let's get turnt while staying woke."
incoherent grunting

Postby Sobieski » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:58 am

Do the right thing kid8
sm//o/ke le/ss weed
get more /sleep
always/ tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby jack » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:01 am

you don't owe her anything and you should tell her. the best thing to do would be to send her a video of you humping the broken futon.
jack

Postby Locke » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:23 am

tell her what happened and offer to store something else for her. for free.
Locke

Postby Locke » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:23 am

:ahuh:
Locke

Postby RIXX » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:30 am

you probably did her a favor as it seems it was already busted when she got it and going to break eventually
RIXX

Postby Riverchrist » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:32 am

kid8 wrote:I have this friend that asked me to store a futon/couch situation in my house

kid8 wrote:fast forward 3 weeks later

So at this point your friend must know you've jacked off on the futon.
Riverchrist

Postby pablito » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:39 am

Yeah this is a textbook scam to steal your dna to clone an army of supersoldiers. If you give that futon back to her... well i hope you like supersoldiers.
pablito

Location: chicago illinois, pm me for address, come fucking fight me

Postby virile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:58 pm

i think she is liable for any injuries you might have sustained have you considered legal action against your friend do you have a fake neck brace
virile

Postby jalapeño ranch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:22 pm

Making somebody hold a futon at their place for a month is a kind of asshole move. She must not want the futon too badly.
Celiac Cruz wrote:This one has no real explanation:
jalapeño ranch

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....