Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby Buddy Knox » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:08 pm

just keep walking past you so you pull out your phone and pretend that there is something extremely important that you need to look at.
Buddy Knox

Postby Eyeball Kid » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:09 pm

As long as you would have given the person a clear, unobstructed path through the doorway, it's the thought that counts
Eyeball Kid

Postby Buddy Knox » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:11 pm

Also, that thing where you’re not paying attention to where you’re walking and then realize you’re going the wrong direction so you stop and pull out your phone, pretend to look at it briefly, and then start walking back the way you came.
Buddy Knox

Postby seafoam » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:04 pm

None of this happens
seafoam

Postby Buddy Knox » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:41 pm

I absolutely refuse to believe that no one else has experienced either of these phenomena.
Buddy Knox

Postby kyle » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:47 pm

I have a theory for all of this:

kyle

Postby Sobieski » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:48 pm

the question to me is always if the person is close enough or too far away to hold open the door

too far away is super awkward as you're like f'cking waiting there door open

but if they're closer than you thought and you don't hold the door open you're cold as ice for not holding the door open
sm//o/ke le/ss weed
get more /sleep
always/ tip %20
Sobieski
Comptroller

Postby kit fox » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:58 pm

Buddy Knox wrote:Also, that thing where you’re not paying attention to where you’re walking and then realize you’re going the wrong direction so you stop and pull out your phone, pretend to look at it briefly, and then start walking back the way you came.

yeah i've done this one.

sometimes i absent mindedly drive to the wrong house at work or forget a tool/part and i get out of the car and then realize what happened, and pretend check my phone and then get back in the truck and drive wherever i was supposed to be going
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby kit fox » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:00 am

Sobieski wrote:the question to me is always if the person is close enough or too far away to hold open the door

too far away is super awkward as you're like f'cking waiting there door open

but if they're closer than you thought and you don't hold the door open you're cold as ice for not holding the door open

the trick i've found for this is to look for them in the reflection of the door if that's a possibility. if you can see them, hold it, if you can't, well then they're too far away, just walk in without even turning around and you don't have to have to look at them in the eyes before not holding the door for them.
kit fox
Mike Vance

Postby internethandle » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:02 am

internethandle
ok

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....