ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ

Sissy Spacerock

Postby Sissy Spacerock » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:01 pm

antoine wrote:Arizona jeans

Arizona Genes have a Cook PVI (Penie Vaginie Index) of R+14
ʸᴼᵁ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ʸᴼᵁ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴹᴱ

Sissy Spacerock

Postby tiger » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:04 pm

since a lot of the problems I thought I saw here were mirrored in society at large, now it’s time for the true test: could an A.I. be tuned to ride that razor-thin wave of insight and instability without changing its mind about the whole affair?

day 1:
"lying in this soft ground of the all-color, no-touch, where skulls glow as warm as words not dared said aloud, the pupil, wanting to see the world anew, sought out the energetic brethren congregated at the foot of the mountainbed, those others determined to find coherence amidst the many beliefs, to raise subjects of consideration to their highest level, to be no longer guided by glacial formations lying underneath."

day 90:
"if i can't trust myself then
how could i
we didn't flinch the same way"

tiger

Postby virile » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:18 pm

odilon redon wrote:meta discussion about the relative value of other hpn users and who is a “good boarder/bad boarder” is the most grating, tedious shit and is predictably engaged in by the actual worst ppl on here

says me a bad boarder

counterpoint: hollaback to all my tier 3s out there

virile

Postby pana » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:04 am

nm nothing of actual importance
Last edited by pana on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

pana

Postby Polygraph Shakira » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:45 am

sissy's posts have been some of the only ones that made actual sense to me

I appreciate your style and thoughts, dude
isobel wrote:im so smart because my head wasnt crushed at birth

Polygraph Shakira
the groosalugg

Postby Polygraph Shakira » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:45 am

alaska wrote:i remember when mystery meat posted here in a style v different from House Style and was taken for a troll. that sucked tbh

all else aside i do like when posters do something " weird". i mainly post in like classic Hipinion all-lowercase concise slightly-too-long-sentence mode / posts which only say "hell yeah"

but like, when i started spending more time on here i was lonelier than i've ever been and nearly suicidal. i resented aspects of the culture here, but decided that engaging in a way i felt was earnest and sort of optimistic about what a text-based (relatively) anonymous platform founded on discussions of interested parties' attachments to various cultural objects could do. i'm in a much less grim place and so i spend less time making long ass earnest posts in here about rock bands or whatever, but idk i like to think that this is a place with room for experimenting with different communicative modes. words are completely insane and crucial and incomplete i think sometimes we underrate the intensity and stakes of a place where people use them and basically only them. i think there's a lot that's fucked and alienating about this, maybe more than is good, but i'd be lying if i said when i started posting here it wasn't with the conscious intent to experiment with what i could learn about myself and the world through a very specific set of formal writing constraints, with the knowledge that my writing was (maybe sometimes) being read and thought about. style is an exercise in feeling out a way of being and idk idk idk this post is ludicrous hitting "submit" now

also appreciate this post
isobel wrote:im so smart because my head wasnt crushed at birth

Polygraph Shakira
the groosalugg

Postby bunejug » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:17 am

I'm not a bully, I'm a healer.

bunejug

Postby bunejug » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:58 am

Sissy Spacerock wrote:
bunejug wrote:

this is the confusion re: communication models i was alluding to earlier

a person hypothetically? seemingly? asserting moral? cultural? superiority in this instance through this reaction gif-level gutless substanceless positionless nothingness

in response to an Actual Person who is Actually Physically Producing the Material to Which You Are Responding

is morally abhorrent

and i am totally grossed out by you

this might be the most homophobic post of 2k19.

bunejug

Postby bruceagain » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:16 am

We're doing pretty well then
The Internet is supposed to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself, you can leave the forum forever and never look back.

bruceagain

Postby badhat » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:10 pm

grace cathedral park wrote:yeah i wonder why every admin ends up deciding to not do anything ever

i mean i worked my ass off for a solid decade for free before retiring
There’s no path to a satisfying conclusion at this point.

badhat

Postby Debbie » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:13 pm

you weren't receiving your checks??!

Debbie

Postby struttin' evil mushroom » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:22 pm

this is when badhat was in peak biking shape. he ate the checks as fuel

struttin' evil mushroom

Postby Sobieski » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Sissy Spacerock wrote:i don't think we use computers similarly

yeah i mean it’s all a great disheveled library to me
sm//o/ke le/ss weed
and sleep more
always/ tip %20

Sobieski
Comptroller

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....