Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby mactheo » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:10 am

hey autarch, there’s a document (a “post”) called the Constitution of the United States of America. it includes 2 uncensored uses of the word “ass” and 3 of the word “shitty.” do you think our country would be as great as it is today if those words had been hidden behind spoiler tags?

mactheo

Postby terrific bedwetter » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:20 am

i don'

im watching wall-e right now

but later on i'll think about figuring out how to make a big dick or fuck word with spoiler tags

please ignore this post for the most part

terrific bedwetter

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....