Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby mego » Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:58 am

Why is everyone sleeping on Justice Hill smh :roll:

mego

Postby Cone » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:53 pm

OLD SAINT RIXX wrote:https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player-news/9746576

Jaguars GM David Caldwell said RB James Robinson's training camp played a role in the decision to release Leonard Fournette.
This backs up Doug Marrone's comments that the gap was “smaller than expected” between Robinson and Fournette. Devine Ozigbo and Ryquell Armstead (COVID-19 list) have been getting the attention, but Robinson is an FCS star that led the nation in total yards after contact (1,332) last year. Robinson is expected to split carries with Ozigbo in Week 1.

Who is this James Robinson guy? He isn’t drafted in my league and EVERYONE is drafted in that league. Who is even running for the Jags? They haven’t signed a veteran or anything

the Rotoworld forums think this guy is a league-winning Christine Michael 2.0 situation but they think that about everyone

What happened to Chris Thompson

Cone

Postby Cone » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:55 pm

If I’m taking a chance on a Jags backup RB, it’s obviously gonna be Devine Ozigbo.

Cone

Postby razzle » Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:56 pm

Chris Thompson still seems the one to own at least in PPR
At least we have

razzle
ok

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:09 am

chris thompson is the passing down back. james robinson apparently had a nice training camp and was just named lead back in Jax. I’m not expecting much but I’m in a deep league and I’ll always add a starter in an ambiguous backfield to my last bench spot

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/jaguars-james-robinson-gets-top-billing-on-depth-chart/

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby razzle » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:11 pm

My home league draft was early this year and I invested some draft capitalnin RoJo and Peterson. Fuckin A

Also seems I have Dak and Cook in most leagues. My one auction league I got Chubb, Cmac, and Cook
At least we have

razzle
ok

Postby Cone » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:32 pm

OLD SAINT RIXX wrote:chris thompson is the passing down back. james robinson apparently had a nice training camp and was just named lead back in Jax. I’m not expecting much but I’m in a deep league and I’ll always add a starter in an ambiguous backfield to my last bench spot

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/jaguars-james-robinson-gets-top-billing-on-depth-chart/

I drafted last night for my 10 team home league and took Thompson in the tenth round only to see this news right after, so I dropped my extra TE to pick Robinson up as well just until we see what happens.

Cone

Postby mego » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:30 pm

i'm stashing RG3 in all of my leagues. He's the best sleeper pick this season imo as there's no way Lamar makes it through the season

Edit: oh and Justice Hill is a must Stash too ofc

mego

Postby mego » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:39 pm

Anyone here do any autopick leagues? Im in a league which has players all over the world so rather than a live draft which always has some who can’t attend we do autopick. I prefer live draft but setting your board when everyone is autopicking creates some interesting strategy... particularly as it’s a 2TE league so at the very least you need to place the TEs higher on your board. Wouldn’t surprise me if Kittle and are at the top of some people’s boards

mego

Postby mego » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:41 pm

It’s always pretty fun to log in and see what your team is. The autopick also drafts 2 DSTs, Ks and QBs so there’s a bit of a waiver wire frenzy before week 1

mego

Postby beefbroth inthe shitpipes » Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:58 am

Attention anyone in the Globey

If everyone can private message me here their email address so I can send out invites for leaguesafe. If you received anything so far disregard it I deleted and I’m starting a new one since there was so much turnover this year.

beefbroth inthe shitpipes

Postby beefbroth inthe shitpipes » Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:00 pm

Reminder that the draft is tonight at 8 PM Eastern

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:20 pm

I just did two mock drafts at the 11/16 position, one team was beautiful and was graded A+ and the other one....the less said about it the better...

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:20 pm

tonight can only go one of two ways, i'm afraid

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby came to wreck » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:36 pm

OLD SAINT RIXX wrote:I just did two mock drafts at the 11/16 position, one team was beautiful and was graded A+ and the other one....the less said about it the better...

do you get a graded draft in sleeper? in yahoo you do but i dont see that in the sleeper app...

came to wreck

Postby mego » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Seems my autodraft league didn't go ahead so i went ahead and joined and drafted for 2 ESPN leagues back to back lol. tried to pick different players for each. 10 team PPR:

They're in different leagues but i'm going to keep tabs on which team scores the most for the season. Which team do you think will? I'm probably more partial to the Wombats because it has more of my favourite players and is a bit more boom/bust with the 2 rookie RBs

Frogstompers

Gardner Minshew II
Saquon Barkley
David Johnson
Chris Godwin
DeAndre Hopkins
Hayden Hurst
James Conner
Ravens D/ST
Jake Elliott
DJ Chark Jr.
Tyler Boyd
Diontae Johnson
Leonard Fournette
Henry Ruggs III
Tony Pollard
Chris Herndon

Wombats

Josh Allen
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Aaron Jones
DJ Moore
Calvin Ridley
Noah Fant
Marquise Brown
Eagles D/ST
Zane Gonzalez
Jonathan Taylor
Devin Singletary
Will Fuller V
J.K. Dobbins
Brandin Cooks
Parris Campbell
James Robinson

mego

Postby Slamwich Artist » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:31 pm

10 teams feels so luxurious after Globey lol
I feel a bit silly holding Haskins and Shenault because there’s so much out there on waivers (Anthony Miller, many TE “sleepers” to pair with Hockenson) but I’ll try to be resolute through week 1 at least.
Haaaaa. The got me. I didn't know it was on Satire! Got it. Peeps got jokes. It's cool!

Slamwich Artist

Postby Slamwich Artist » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:33 pm

mego wrote:Seems my autodraft league didn't go ahead so i went ahead and joined and drafted for 2 ESPN leagues back to back lol. tried to pick different players for each. 10 team PPR:

They're in different leagues but i'm going to keep tabs on which team scores the most for the season. Which team do you think will? I'm probably more partial to the Wombats because it has more of my favourite players and is a bit more boom/bust with the 2 rookie RBs

Frogstompers

Gardner Minshew II
Saquon Barkley
David Johnson
Chris Godwin
DeAndre Hopkins
Hayden Hurst
James Conner
Ravens D/ST
Jake Elliott
DJ Chark Jr.
Tyler Boyd
Diontae Johnson
Leonard Fournette
Henry Ruggs III
Tony Pollard
Chris Herndon

Wombats

Josh Allen
Clyde Edwards-Helaire
Aaron Jones
DJ Moore
Calvin Ridley
Noah Fant
Marquise Brown
Eagles D/ST
Zane Gonzalez
Jonathan Taylor
Devin Singletary
Will Fuller V
J.K. Dobbins
Brandin Cooks
Parris Campbell
James Robinson

Yeah I prefer wombats too, but you’re right that the other one might be steadier
Haaaaa. The got me. I didn't know it was on Satire! Got it. Peeps got jokes. It's cool!

Slamwich Artist

Postby Cone » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:27 pm

I’m up against Edwards-Helaire in both of my leagues tonight so I’d like to congratulate all his owners in advance of his record breaking rookie opener performance.

Cone

Postby fury » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:58 pm

My drafting of David Johnson was a master plan that will win me so many points :rixx: :ahuh:

fury
ok

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Cone wrote:I’m up against Edwards-Helaire in both of my leagues tonight so I’d like to congratulate all his owners in advance of his record breaking rookie opener performance.

He looks good 8-)

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:25 pm

Looks like zeke...he’s getting better the more he’s fed

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby beefbroth inthe shitpipes » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:26 pm

OLD SAINT RIXX wrote:
Cone wrote:I’m up against Edwards-Helaire in both of my leagues tonight so I’d like to congratulate all his owners in advance of his record breaking rookie opener performance.

He looks good 8-)

He couldn’t have landed on a more perfect team

Postby beefbroth inthe shitpipes » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:27 pm

I’m starting to think this is the thread to talk football.

Postby goovis young » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:36 pm

I can’t believe I started Sammy Watkins and I really can’t believe it’s working out
goovis young

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:41 pm

Hope tyreek has a better second half :|

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:46 pm

Watkins looks like the WR1

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby OLD SAINT RIXX » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:05 pm

I guess he did the same thing game 1 of last year too and then promptly disappeared

OLD SAINT RIXX

Postby goovis young » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:07 pm

Yeah I figured if there was going to be a week to give him a shot it was this one. Plus i just wanted another reason to be invested in this game.
goovis young

Postby beefbroth inthe shitpipes » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:09 pm

CEH is NO joke

PreviousNext

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....