Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby broodstar » Sun May 24, 2020 4:37 pm

alright the last class seems like some bonkers shit

starting unit can just 1v1 bosses and has tons of ways to freely increase deploy slots

broodstar

Postby broodstar » Wed May 27, 2020 9:52 pm

looks like jorbs and a handful of others are really getting into monster train

he's also listening to bon iver - for emma, forever ago

my favorite faction is umbra. i've been playing a lot of the endless one but objectively it's probably average. hellhorned/plant seem good and the spell class still friggin sux. my subclass is generally always preferred to be plant because it has generally useful units and enhancement spells

broodstar

Postby lil bro » Wed May 27, 2020 10:07 pm

This game is so much more nutty than I gave it credit for. I did the stupid thing of x5 copying some big sea lady with a large stone/incant armor but then got the artifact that automatically spawned 4 units on my middle floor and I regularly had like 600 HP and 200 damage on the train without even playing a card. Then I got the ascend a unit card and copied it and put the rest of the sea ladies up there. I hope there isn’t an achievement for perfecting a run because I only took 10 damage on the final fight when I got cocky and ascended an enemy to the third floor without being able to kill him. Very cool game!
frig

lil bro

Postby grass tacks » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:06 pm

grass tacks

Postby Legion » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:19 pm

lil bro wrote:This game is so much more nutty than I gave it credit for. I did the stupid thing of x5 copying some big sea lady with a large stone/incant armor but then got the artifact that automatically spawned 4 units on my middle floor and I regularly had like 600 HP and 200 damage on the train without even playing a card. Then I got the ascend a unit card and copied it and put the rest of the sea ladies up there. I hope there isn’t an achievement for perfecting a run because I only took 10 damage on the final fight when I got cocky and ascended an enemy to the third floor without being able to kill him. Very cool game!

Returned to this thread on the last page and started here.

Didn't realize you were talking about another game; thought Slay had made a big update or there were massive depths of strategic considerations that I hadn't even encountered.

Stuntman: Hipinion for me is like a choose-your-own adventure where every topic is a direct path to the depressed thread.

Legion

Postby Zurich » Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:58 pm

Beat the heart for the first time earlier this week, felt good man

A3 defect, incredible frost run, ice cream, and calipers. Block up to 600 something on the resurrection dog. The heart kept me hovering around 100.

I'm suck on A5 ironclad but finally beat A3 silent yesterday. Lucky ass run, should have died many times.

Zurich

Postby broodstar » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:01 pm

not sure whether the game automatically vomiting out 5 of your strongest cards from the deck on the same floor because you highrolled an artifact and an event is strategic depth

broodstar

Postby manvstrees » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:57 pm

all these probably outstanding games with a fucking hearthstone look and font and i'm just never gonna touchem
hideous
((Stuffed is loved by old and young because this is where the puddings get sent in. Criss-cross paving and those tinkly hanging bells make ((Stuffed a very homely access to Hades. Full marks.

manvstrees

Postby broodstar » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:14 pm

pretty sure its just a symptom of unityware

broodstar

Postby oblivious fool » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:04 am

grass tacks wrote:out now on ios https://apple.co/2YtZdvG

Thank you!! This game is.... addicting :twisted:

oblivious fool

Postby Feech La Manna » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:29 pm

Fuck I’m hooked on this. It has the most satisfying learning curve.
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Postby mooncalf » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:01 pm

I'm on A15 on all classes, leveling them up one at a time. I always try for the heart kill, but its definitely getting pretty difficult.

mooncalf

Postby broodstar » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 pm

Feech La Manna wrote:Fuck I’m hooked on this. It has the most satisfying learning curve.

this was very easily my top 3 most enjoyable experiences of 'getting good'

broodstar

Postby Feech La Manna » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:19 pm

Got my first defect win with a heavy zero-cost/draw deck and saying fuck it and taking runic dome after Act 2 despite barely knowing the Act 3 enemy patterns, and boy that was just like a giant serotonin dump into my brain
badhat wrote:bike solve all problems

Feech La Manna
noir as fuck

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....