Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby spix et chicho » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:48 am

the only other tidbit of information I can offer is that I’ve seen photos of her nyc apartment and the walls are literally thick pink fur all the way down the hallway
CIARA IS DEFIANTLY A MAN AND ITS DISGUSTING MY CUZIN WAS THROWING UP FOR 2 WEEKSM YUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK PLEASE SIGN THIS B/C THATS JSUT HERENDOUZ

spix et chicho

Postby honeypie » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:09 am

spix et chicho wrote:I met her once. she was at an art opening for a thing I scored with serpentwithfeet in her entourage. the artist introduced us and I was mortified to be talking with her, was so self-conscious and felt totally boring, couldn’t wait for the interaction to end. she is too cool, I can’t face up to that socially

ya i'm calling bullshit on everyone in this thread who says they'd be down to hang out with bjork, seems like this would be the vibe.

but then again i know two guys who seem to be doing it all the time

honeypie

Postby zazzlejazzer » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:19 am

I think I am kind of responsible for her duck logo and maybe the swan dress. I was corresponding with Drew from Matmos during the Vespertine sessions. I had some Soulseek alert set to dl new Björk tracks and downloaded a fake mislabeled file that was actually Shiny Disco Balls by Who Da Funk. I sent it to Drew and said ‘if this is a new Björk track, it’s a really odd duck.’ I don’t know why I said that because I have prob never said ‘odd duck’ at any other time in my life. But anyway he said he showed my message to Björk and she had never encountered the expression ‘odd duck’ and thought it was amazing. Shortly thereafter, Matmos released some ‘Odd Duck’ remixes of tracks from Vespertine and she changed her logo to the M/M duck and then wore the swan dress to the Oscars. Anyway, this has always been my hedge against the formidable intimidating reality of ever meeting and trying to be cool while interacting with her. If I do, I will just say I am the odd duck guy.

zazzlejazzer

Postby elo » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:21 am

I lost my virginity to "Cocoon"
but it changed to a black dice song before it was over
elo

Postby marble » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:13 am

one does not say no when presented with the opportunity to hang out with bjork

marble

Postby Milk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:50 am

Don't you all get jealous but Bjork would probably want to hang out with me.

I know this because.
"I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands.."

Milk

Postby mego » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:15 am

yeah i'd hang out with her so i'd get the chance to tell her that vespertine is really overrated

mego

Postby mego » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:16 am

(actually no i'd be very much like spix if i ever did meet her)

mego

Postby mcwop23 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:44 am

i wouldn’t even be as cool as spix
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die

mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby bro tones » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:55 am

Kevin McCallister wrote:Retired from boarding after he successfully sued McDonalds when he got sick off a chicken nugget.

i would hang out with bjork, but this seems like maybe a sicker thing to do
benj wrote:rest in peace luggii dead ass

bro tones

Postby Kenny » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:55 am

Can this guy make it so I can hang out with Bjork
Image [PEACE] [LOVE] [UNITY] [RESPECT] ImageImage

You are a sacred being of light projected into reality for a purpose. Demand the right to your moment in this holographic gift with no rules, no borders, except for those who you choose to accept and live by.

Just wanna play videogames all the time and everyday.

Kenny
"Two Phones" Maccabee

Postby wuk » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:46 am

Yeah I would be too much of an odd duck around her

wuk

Postby NegativeCapability » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:05 am

Mr. Towel wrote:i still remember the poster who recounted his long ago tale of having bjork hit on him in a hotel lobby bar and not going back with her to her room

not sure if i wanted it to be true or not, what an idiot

No one should have sex with Björk. Dirty dicks should never touch an otherworldly fairy. I don't even believe that her kids are her kids. Fairies can't have human kids.
Back where I bong... behind my desk, changing the world. Using that giant brain to make some magic.

NegativeCapability

Postby hoopdog » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:29 am

i was at this show a couple years ago at this random tiny venue in the lower east side and i went to the bar to order a drink and realized i'd pulled up right next to bjork, who was also ordering a drink

she was also wearing her face mask thing, the whole thing was very surreal

hoopdog
thread skimmer

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....