Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby ecto » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:35 pm

lets win some shit
I'm 15 and want to be a part of this friend now. What can I do? (self.LazerBlade)
submitted 3 minutes ago by LazerBlade_Teen

ecto

Postby mcwop23 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:36 pm

i’m sorry but i’m drunk are there links to the text bank sites for various candidates repeat i apologize
wendy wrote:
colin meloy doesn't need to die

mcwop23
bitchez ain't shit but pups and licks

Postby BanEmAll Collective » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:06 pm

In it to win it for the long term.

BanEmAll Collective

Postby BanEmAll Collective » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:06 pm

ecto wrote:lets win some shit

Your Liverpool avatar hurts but I love this.

BanEmAll Collective

Postby light rail coyote » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:41 am

I implore everyone to use some of their grief as motivation to chip in some cash, even 5-10 bucks, to paige kreisman today

light rail coyote

Postby Mesh » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:29 pm

Subscribing to thread with my best two words for describing SE Michigan: "Deadpool pajamas"
Everybody's got a ticket to ride 'cept for me and my lightning.

Mesh

Postby cooly » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:57 pm

following
can wrote:old lady [whispering]

cooly

Postby theta » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:38 pm

chyet, i just pmed you the updated bbcode to reflect results in states that have held primaries already
big zorb wrote:If you don't have a combination of

A) a need to walk around all the time
B) a real hatred of capital and
C) real bad depression

I don't think I understand you tbh

theta

Postby Chyet » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:39 am

I am now realizing this!
I'll add them this morning
ty
Chyet

Postby jewels » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:15 pm

nite69 wrote:Jess Scarane rules, i've decided to become her reply guy on twitter so i'm doing my part (i also donated to the campaign) but no delaware dem has a hope in hell of ousting any of the right wing frauds that are in congress for DE. the state is so small, so its easy to throw around a ton of money and flip it from out of state. Because of how small it is, there's also next to no possibility that a grassroots donation strategy could ever raise enough money to compete. We are in a really fucked situation.

I've recently started following her, she seems pretty great.

Does anyone have any idea how she's doing?
gold and glass wrote:When you get to heaven, do you get to see a list of which gimmicks belonged to who?

jewels

Postby shark week » Tue May 12, 2020 8:24 pm

wonder if the Dem party will ignore the NE-02 pickup opportunity again just because it's Kara Eastman

Permafrost wrote:The heart wants what the heart wants, and if the heart wants Nebbiolo variants then so be it

shark week

Postby light rail coyote » Wed May 13, 2020 12:37 pm

that dude fucking sucks. he tried to "lead" some rent strike campaign when the quarantines started and then basically ignored a coalition of regional tenants unions that tried to get in touch with him to ask that he use the publicity to support actual tenant organizing campaigns.

light rail coyote

Postby Chyet » Wed May 13, 2020 9:50 pm

yeah i just logged in to see if people knew what the fuck was going on with this dude
Chyet

Postby Chyet » Wed May 13, 2020 9:59 pm

i haven't been able to parse everything, but, a refund is unlikely he only has 60/300k left and has not filed
he made me nervous sometimes, w/ his tik tok campaign, but I never saw anything to bite. His
Rebecca Parson I've had more than one real conversation with and is a real good option, a real good person in WA ST so if you can get a refund plz go that way
Last edited by Chyet on Fri May 15, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chyet

Postby Chyet » Wed May 13, 2020 10:06 pm

I haven't seen the debate but I've just seen descriptions of people I follow bc they liked him saying,"worse than I coulda thought" or w/e
Chyet

Postby palmer eldritch » Thu May 14, 2020 1:18 pm

awesome

palmer eldritch

Postby theta » Sun May 17, 2020 7:47 pm

a guy from the shahid buttar campaign just called and he's telling me about the trail mix he's eating

he just said "our opponent has millions of dollars in the bank and a bunch of ice cream in the fridge"

C) real bad depression

theta

Postby theta » Sun May 17, 2020 7:49 pm

he's 20

we're bonding over crying when bernie dropped out

i believe the children are our future

C) real bad depression

theta

Postby cool party » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 pm

i made like one small donation to shahid months ago and since then have gotten more texts/calls from the campaign than i have from my family in my entire life

im not complaining i hope he wins
cool party

Postby separator » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:39 am

struttin' evil mushroom wrote:
palmer eldritch wrote:if I was the leader of some sort of group focused on electing squad types

buddy, you are

speaking of city council types, tho: janeese lewis george is running for a ward 4 seat here in dc, where each councilperson represents ~100k people or so. she's pro-m4a, can't find anything on her green new deal thoughts. DSA-endorsed. and most importantly she's running against a close ally of our shitty bloomberg-endorsing mayor

Looks like she won : )

separator

Postby gutenmorgan » Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:23 am

Been reading a lot about Charles Booker in Kentucky and trying to financially undo some of the damage (basically this weekend with time running out) that our dumb out of state donations did by making McGrath so dominant last summer as a conservative dem with no charisma, experience, or local endorsements.

gutenmorgan

Postby Chyet » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:37 pm

Assumed this was posted already but great news outtaTX
Chyet

Postby saranclaps » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:01 pm

portland ppl is sarah iannarone good
Real Love wrote:every once in a while saranclaps will try to do a funny and it's an extremely off note but I'm not totally convinced he's aware of what is happening

saranclaps

Previous

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....