Fashion shoots with Beck and Hanson
Courtney Love, and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in

Postby ten chimneys » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:47 am

Hey

So I've just been informed through NPR that I70 around Denver is totally shit for traffic. I think we should compile a list of roadways to avoid for people not from around them
Ok

I-94 W out of Milwaukee is a nightmare anytime from like 330-7 whenever the brewers are playing - even worse than regular rush hour traffic in my experience.
Never take US98 when travelling in the florida panhandle during the summer, it's always horribly backed up, take I10
Sissy Spacerock wrote:IRL will only be inhabited by those of us who have learned to derive pleasure in suffering

ten chimneys

Return to Mamma Mia... Here We Go Again....